• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[FBT6]] - Mar. 20-21st - WI (Midwest Circuit) Results

Wafles

Smash Lord
Here are the results. Sorry I dont remember everyone's characters, I'm identifying all that I remember, but if you post in this thread saying who you played I'll edit the first post, same goes for if I got anything wrong.

SINGLES (60 Entrants)
1: lain (Dedede) $475 + $200 bonus
2: quik (Wario) $240
3: ook (Donkey Kong) $80
4: tapion (Snake/Pit) $15
5: razor (Metaknight)
5: hunger (Snake/Wario)
7: rofa (Metaknight)
7: Grimace (Snake)
9: kit (????)
9: arty (Falco)
9: scythe (Lucario)
9: sago (Metaknight)
13: Wafles (Falco/Metaknight)
13: cbk (Pikachu)
13: joker (Snake?)
13: lonejedi (Jigglypuff)
17: boneheimer (ROB)
17: veggie123
17: kyle weis
17: Fade (Peach)
17: rapist norm (Snake)
17: Jordan
17: fatboy (Metaknight)
17: asc853
25: loki (Captain Falcon/Diddy Kong)
25: thinkaman
25: ficha
25: jahordan (G&W?)
25: pipe (Link)
25: swany
25: xaia (Kirby)
25: aerox (Lucario)
33: blink
33: evilsideninja
33: John
33: biL
33: cosmo
33: nicole
33: raid
33: YoshQ
41: RJ
41: patrick
41: shane
41: bobby kuhn
41: elfen leid
41: irsic
41: ewok
41: zyklon
49: jlo
49: shiro
49: guy reed
49: reaper
49: ushi
49: Faith's edge
49: Irobeth
49: FEFan

57: lightenup

57: cybergeko
57: dosdos
57: soren

Teams (21 Entrants)
1: Death to Sakurai (Tapion + Hunger) (Pit/Snake + Wario/Snake)
2: Pok Bros. On a Boat (Fatboy + Grimace) (Metaknight + Luigi/Snake)
3: Team Real Team (jordan + Kit) (G&W + Wario)
4: Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) (??? + Wario)
5: Why So Serious (joker + Razor) (Snake + Metaknight)
5: Make it Rain (Lain + Rofa) (Dedede + Metaknight)
7: Suckin' On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All the Time Like Blondie Check out my Chrissie Behind It's Fine All of the Time (Cos + Sago) (G&W + Metaknight)
7: Team We Ain't Datin' We Ain't Nuttin' to **** Wit' (Asc853 + Nicole)
9: Team Blue Balls of Death (Wafles + Aerox) (Metaknight/Kirby + Lucario)
9: WI Sucks (Arty + Norm) (Falco + Snake?)
9: We <3 Pie (Lonejedi + Ook) (Jigglypuff + Donkey Kong)
9: Team Quaker Mindgame Squares (jahordan + Thinkaman)
13: Crazy Marble Cake (RJ + Xaia) (Dedede + Kirby)
13: D F A (Nyu + Axle)
13: Steve Sucks (Irsic + FEFan) (Lucas + ???)
13: Team Iron Maiden (jlo + bronheimar) (??? + ROB)

So there it is.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
SAGO- I hope you liked my hearty sandwich :hunger:
wafles- ty for co-hosting and helpin a lot with setup. ltes go to funset sometime :dedede:
lone- sucks
veggie123- has a sweet name
fatboy- you **** in teams . i kind of want to host another brwal tourney just so you can beat lone
loki- i like your hat. i will see you at nbc
biL- wal mart griefing
cosmo- omg tyrian co-op is so good
grimace- your head is HUGE

everyone else-thanks for comin :cool:

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts of the boy o fat:

Tapion: Baby come back, you can blame it all on me! (really)
Sago: Worst MK alive
Ook: Too good compared to chicago
Lone: Go get DQ'd by 75 edge grabs :D
Lain: You owe me 250$
Rofa: good to see you again, Tapion got LPC revenge on both of us
Quik: How do I recognize you from Arty?
Arty: didnt get to play either of you
Veggie: Buy me the same kind of hat but bigger. . . please
Cosmo: Suckin on my ******* like you wanna be callin me all the time like blondie check out my chrissie behind its fine all of the time
Hunger: Post all of the team matches and i want the file of me vs lone
18spikes: Such a good tournament, dont let those ****ing bull**** people get to you
Wafles: Same as spikes
Norm: Only person i know that knows me by my online alias.
Pipe: Aww man, best link ever, frequent pivot walk mindgames
. . . . other people: What?

Wafles

Smash Lord
i Hear This Tournament Was Horribly Run, You Should Be Ashamed

sarcasm
Sarcasm Lol

Lets keep this thread to the shoutouts.

Shoutouts:
Wafles - You suck at smash.

The Kakauna Crew - You guys **** at teams

Fatboy - Green Greens. Tech. ****.

Aerox - You're such a gentlemen, lets team again soon. =)

Lain - You're awesome. I'm glad I got to play a set with you. I almost thought you were gonna let me win with MK. Also, you're extremely good at reading people. Props for being the only dedede I've not been able to camp against with falco.

Rofa - I'm so happy I got to play you in brackets and prove to myself that I'm getting better, but I definitely cannot pick japes with falco anymore (I play super stupid on that map, even though I have tons of silly tricks on it). Hopefully I see you in tourney again soon. Also some really wacky stuff happened to us in teams. =)

Boneheimer - MAJOR PROPS FOR THE 23 HOUR DRIVE. Super close matches. THIS WALKING ROB IS TOO GOOD! (Tapion said it, not me, but I wish I had ;) )

Team Real Team - I'm glad me and aerox (Blue Balls of Death, Lucario/MK) lost to you guys. You're so real, we couldn't compete. :)

biL - <3
Fade - <3

Tapion - I'm sad that you're leaving the smash community. You're a cool guy, and I'll definitely have to chat with you from time to time on AIM. =)

Grimace - BOUNCE THAT WILL BE OUR TEAM NAME FOR PICHU/PIKACHU TEAM IN MELEE. It's perfect and you know it.

Loki - You're amazing. At everything. Way to help me rep yoshi, and you may see a yoshi appear in a few tourney brawl matches in the future. ;) I will demand a $5 falcon ditto money match next time we meet. I ****ing <3 falcon.

Sago - You're a pirate, also the ook of brawl+.

Gary - Fun hangin' with ya. FBT7 will infact be named Fudge Butt Tentacles. Pichu dittos ****.

Spikes - Thanks for pulling through and doing everything you did for this tournament. **** the guys that didn't come, this tournament was fun, and you made it really, really good. You put a lot of work into this tournament and you ****ing own for it. I'll take care of everything in future brawl tournaments. =)

Zicore - Was glad to get to hang out with you, and tons of thanks for helping me run things when I needed to go play some matches. You're cool, definitely hope to see you again soon.

Pipe - LINK! I love your Link. Link ditto money match next time we meet?

Xaia - Your Kirby made me rage a little bit. It was simple, but I played really stupid against you. I hope you come to another tourney soon and I can get some matches with you.

John - You're an alright guy. Keep working on that G&W and you'll get better so quickly. You had already gotten better by the time pools started, major props.

cybergeko - You complained a lot. Like nonstop. Seriously, get over yourself.

Metaknight - I'm officially switching my main to you. Look out midwest.

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm a Lucario main Wafles

SINGLES (60 Entrants)
1: lain (Dedede) $375 + $200 bonus(Grats dude, we seriously have not faced eachother in a bracket in such a long time)
2: quik (Wario) $240 (Lain is SUPER EFFECTIVE)
3: ook (Donkey Kong) $80 (Your DK has a new trick every tourney man wtf good ****)
4: tapion (Snake/Pit) $15 (Only played you in teams, great player)
5: razor (Metaknight) (Gah MK is so hard, if we ever face eachother again*although the way you guys are acting it doesn't seem likelu* i'll try some diff characters)
5: hunger (Snake/Wario) (Nice talking with you again and the Cubs don't suck)
7: Grimace (Snake) (Stop beating me please, i'll have a new character to take you out with next time)
9: arty (Falco) (Luigi will never beat Kirby)
9: scythe (Lucario) (Step it up)
9: sago (Metaknight) (Way to quit Samus, nice try in teams but spamming moves with Lucario always wins)
13: Wafles (Falco/Metaknight) (great tourney)
17: veggie123 (I hope you enjoyed my craziness in the car lol)
17: rapist norm (Snake) (One of these days you are going to kill someone)
25: thinkaman (Great jiggs, but i guess Chicago is too good for you)
25: ficha (nice to see you again)
25: aerox (Lucario) (nice ditto we had)
33: cosmo (your are way too good at melee)
33: raid (one down throw away from making it out of pools)

All the people in my pool that i don't remember their names: Good stuff guys, everyone in this pool was above average, hopefully i'll see you all again.

Fun tourney, i'm sure Raid will drive me for the melee one!

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
didn't see that. . .
color 202020 matches the background of the site;)

-c'mon fatboy, you know i ain't dissin any of my WI homies...

absentee shoutout:

--good song ya'll **** trees, climb buoys

4: Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) (??? + Wario)
--is it really that hard to see it's a combo of lucario and wario with the W replacing the R sound? <3 wafles

7: Suckin' On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All the Time Like Blondie Check out my Chrissie Behind It's Fine All of the Time (Cos + Sago) (G&W + Metaknight)
--BEST TEAM NAME EVER

I hear there were notebook MMs, i am interested in these at FBT7 (Notebook til Dawn). I hereby challenge people to dodgeball mms at Notebook til Dawn, where we remake the best 3 scenes in the movie.

1. a best out of 5 of dodging objects (based off the wrench scene)
2. a remake of any of the dances done before a match
3. a sudden death match with blindfolds on in melee

edit based on #17: because you corrected me calling you pok so i editted to call you fatboy

hunger!

Smash Champion
ChiTownWolf - YOU NEVER SHOWED UP YOU *****!

lain
- good stuff as usual. always enjoy seeing you but we never play that much. im the only snake that cp's rc :)

quik - awesome stuff quik. i hate you're playstyle but it's crazy good so dont change it

ook - side b 2 feet above the groud bs. keep it up ook you get better and better. i played so ******** vs you. dk scares me.

tapion
- amazing job as expected in doubles. i'll miss ya since you're done with smash. keep in touch. <3

razor - sorry we didnt do mario dittos but w/e. bout all i remember about you. sorry

rofa
- was great seeing you again rofa. our mm was fun :) hope i see you in madison in a little bit or chicago

Grimace
- oh man. what a beast

kit
- good stuff in doubles kit. i love your wario but green biker > green classic

arty - we didnt mm. wtf. lets do that in chicago.

scythe - happy we finally played again. they were fun, and that wall cling to wall jump dair was **** on yi.

sago
- nothing to say here except <3

Wafles - good stuff dude. you know i love you too. just not that much :p

lonejedi
- i'll miss ya lone. bout all im saying

boneheimer
- thanks for the "advice" with my wario but too bad i was sandbagging the hell outta you. no offense but you're the one that is too predictable. lol. sorry.

kyle weis - good times playing first round. QUAZ IS A MONSTER!

jahordan - great seeing you again. definitely one of my favorite southern WI players. we'll play more in madison

rapist norm
- dont be angry you lost to tapion's pit. its stupidly good. :laugh: nice seeing you as always norm.

fatboy - get *****.

loki - i love this guy. his attitude towards the game in general amazes me. nice seeing you as always loki.

Fade - i always enjoy seeing you. very fun person

biL - oh man what a fiend. <3

aerox
- look at this lucario!

blank - oh wow, you didnt make it out of pools. i felt like you gave me the hardest time in our pool. what a shame.

John
- good stuff in melee. you're a beast

RJ - you're such a nice guy. happy i saw you again.

ewok
- you had one rigged pool

WI ***** in teams.

MI ***** in singles.

IL is beast in both.

look at my pretty shoutouts

Aerox00

Smash Cadet
lol, fatboy fails...

a few shoutouts...

lain : baby i love you, keep on rockin the rapist glasses
quik : didn't play you at all, but your matches take forever, so im glad i didnt
tapion : glad to see you join us one last time, good luck with your life
hunger : for shame
rofa : diggin the air, nice mk too
grimace : keep making your way to the top, i'll see you there eventually :)
scythe : fun lucario ditto, next time i'll show why i'm the better of the two of us :)
sago : you greasy motherf*cker, don't give samus up
wafles : it was a pleasure teaming with you, let's show some more **** next time :p
joker : good snake, had a good time playing you in teams, feel like me and wafles could have won, but thats how it goes sometimes
lone : sucks
boneheimer : nice rob, not too many of those around here, was fun playing you in teams
rapist norm : hey buddy ;)
jordan : nice name
fatboy: wat to **** in teams this time :) just gotta work on your consistancy
thinkaman : crazy jigs man, good playing you
ficha : didnt play you this time, but nice to see you here
fade : keep up the **** man
pipe : you're link was pretty good, i had no experience against him at all
swany : nice of you to join us this time
biL : you are a god **** gentleman
cosmo : hope you decide to keep playing brawl, at least in teams
RJ : nice to see you again, had fun in our match
ewok : thanks for driving and being so cool
ushi : some crazy combos on your toon link, keep on practicing
18spikes : thanks for the excellent tourny, i'll miss it if you quit.

Arty

Smash Lord
Very great and well run tourney... there mightve been a couple of problems with pools and whatnot but that stuff happens... Awesome job 18Spikes and Wafles

Shoutouts

1: lain - congrats on 1st, and good **** in that mm, it was too close
2: quik - :wario:
3: ook - Awesome Up-B Shenanigans
4: tapion - Wasn't prepared for your Pit on Norfair, very tricky
5: hunger - I was just about to ask you if you faced ChiTownWolf... too bad he didnt show :(
7: grimace - Your Snake *****, I saw you destroying some poor Falco
9: scythe - Luigi vs Kirby all day
9: sago - Your Sheik ***** in Melee
13: cbk - Sick pikachu, tough matches
17: veggie123 - Everyone in the car won a dollar but you. STEP IT UP!
17: rapist norm - Luigi and Snake probably works better than Luigi MK
17: fatboy - You're MK is too good... sucks how you lost
25: thinkaman - You're JigglyPuff mindgamed me with that roll, too good!
25: swany - good Snake
33: raid - LOL, one d-throw away from making it out of pools, too funny!

Also shoutout to the GW in my pool (Sorry, forgot your name)... That cereal or chex mix, or whatever it was was too good

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Very great and well run tourney... there mightve been a couple of problems with pools and whatnot but that stuff happens... Awesome job 18Spikes and Wafles

17: fatboy - You're MK is too good... sucks how you lost

Also shoutout to the GW in my pool (Sorry, forgot your name)... That cereal or chex mix, or whatever it was was too good
ty, also the name of the GW was Jahordan

Shoutouts:

The Kakauna Crew - You guys **** at teams

Fatboy - Green Greens. Tech. ****.

Gary - Fun hangin' with ya. FBT7 will infact be named Fudge Butt Tentacles. Pichu dittos ****

Metaknight - I'm officially switching my main to you. Look out midwest.
Kaukauna does indeed ****(hunger/grimace/aerox/me)
Green greens *****
Fbt7(if there is one) better be that
Mk(not scared)

fatboy- you **** in teams . i kind of want to host another brwal tourney just so you can beat lone
Do it, Noaw! Also bring me a hearty sandwich? i need to lose weight :D

color 202020 matches the background of the site;)

-c'mon fatboy, you know i ain't dissin any of my WI homies...

absentee shoutout:

--good song ya'll **** trees, climb buoys
Notebook sucks, 2nd of all how was me being fatboy a reason for editing, 3rd **** yeah its a good song

Fatboy - Never go to a tournament again without Quaker Mindgame Squares. 4% mindgames in every square.

Spikes - I've only been to three tournaments (one Melee and two Brawl), but I thought this was excellently run. Free, convenient parking was great, as was free lodging in multiple rooms or even couches if you wanted. The projector was great, and the sponsorship from Pepsi was incredible (even though I don't drink pop). Thank you, Spikes.

Lain - I didn't play you or talk to you, but you deserve a shoutout because you're Lain.

4% mindgames in every square!
**** yeah Mind game squares, what is the retail name tho, i need to get 2-3 boxes for Chicago this saturday, Spikes is truely a baller, and lain does deserve that shoutout

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Sago - I can't say I'm happy that you're ditching Samus for Meatknife, but at least you slice well with him. Good job representing Madison West, and congratulations on finally outperforming me at a Brawl tournament. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again :D.

Fade - Those were some good matches we had in the loser's bracket. The match on Rainbow Cruise in particular had me shaking. I'm just happy I got a puff-kill with the bike pump.

Think - You're the best Jigglypuff I've ever seen or played in Brawl so far, and if it wasn't for having to play your fellow Missourians, we would have won all of doubles.

Hunger - I'm dissapointed I didn't get to play you at all, but we still have LPC2. Thanks for always being so nice and encouraging!

Loki - Your Diddy is still good, but nothing beats the pectoralisness of your Captain Falcon. Our friendlies are always the best. Ball cupping for life!

Fatboy - Never go to a tournament again without Quaker Mindgame Squares. 4% mindgames in every square.

Swany - We need to practice sometime soon, considering we live one block apart, and because I need to try to redeem myself. Nice playing!

Spikes - I've only been to three tournaments (one Melee and two Brawl), but I thought this was excellently run. Free, convenient parking was great, as was free lodging in multiple rooms or even couches if you wanted. The projector was great, and the sponsorship from Pepsi was incredible (even though I don't drink pop). Thank you, Spikes.

Arty - You were the first Ice Climbers I've played in Brawl, and I hope you are the last (that's a compliment :)). Your Luigi kills, too. I'm sure your Falco is even better than both.

Quik - Your Wario is great. I don't think I beat you once out of all of our friendlies. Nice placing!

Ook - I played your DK in doubles friendlies, and you are entirely deserving of the rank you earned. Nice job!

Tapion - I didn't get to play you this tournament, but I give you huge credit for using Pit. You're making me consider picking him up again as a secondary.

Lain - I didn't play you or talk to you, but you deserve a shoutout because you're Lain.

4% mindgames in every square!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
17: rapist norm - Luigi and Snake probably works better than Luigi MK
yeah sorry i was tired and mk just takes less thinking most of the time / i was planning on taking a nap after we were done with doubles.

Arty

Smash Lord
Johordan there we go... sorry about forgettin your name... I knew it was Johordan or Jordan
Those Quaker Mindgame Squares are delicious!

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
veggie123- has a sweet name
yeah, imagine how awesome it would be if i spelled out the 123 ;p

i used zelda if you decide to update the main page

shouts

2: quik (Wario) - no, i dont skate
3: ook (Donkey Kong) - good stuff getting 3rd ook!
7: rofa (Metaknight) - smart mk...what else am i supposed to say?
7: Grimace (Snake) - nice games in pools! i have to say though that our 2nd game was major lulz...you should have won that :laugh:
9: kit (????) - nice wario and ness, were you from iowa or missouri?
9: arty (Falco) - i can't believe you didn't know how to use that sleeping bag :chuckle:
9: scythe (Lucario) - thanks for throwing me out of the car before getting to wisconsin, i had to walk the rest of the way to the tournament :mad:
17: rapist norm (Snake) - RAPIST NORM! :chuckle:
17: fatboy (Metaknight) - if i ever find another hat that looks like mine, you'll be the first one i tell...though it's one of a kind so i probably won't
25: thinkaman - you ***** me in friendlies...awesome jiggs, i'm not sure how i won against you in the bracket
33: raid - thanks for driving brandon, too bad about your controller :ohwell:
33: YoshQ - i was watching some of your other pools matches, you play a whole lot of characters...your luigi in particular looked really good
41: irsic - xyless said you were going to this, i dont think i saw you though unfortunately
41: zyklon - ggs in pools, were you from iowa or missouri?
49: FEFan - your marth's really good...you broke my shield 3 times in two games, i will never forget that :mad: ggs!

illinois - rules!
wisconsin - you guys are hilarious, made watching finals more bearable
iowa - go to clash in chicago next weekend!
missouri - what i said to iowa and cool hats, at least i think all of you were wearing hats.
michigan - i didn't think you guys would show, see you all at clash hopefully

TOs - i thought the tournament went well, though i can understand how some people were unhappy with pools and stuff (long drive to play against new/different people, only to be paired up with the guys you fight like every weekend) but you guys did a really good job.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
17: rapist norm (Snake) - RAPIST NORM! :chuckle:
17: fatboy (Metaknight) - if i ever find another hat that looks like mine, you'll be the first one i tell...though it's one of a kind so i probably won't

wisconsin - you guys are hilarious, made watching finals more bearable

missouri - what i said to iowa and cool hats, at least i think all of you were wearing hats.

TOs - i thought the tournament went well, i can understand how some people were unhappy with pools and stuff (long drive to play against new/different people, only to be paired up with the guys you fight like every weekend) but you guys did a really good job.
Rapist norm is a janitor, I ****ing want that hat this saturday for clash, Wisconsin ftw, and cool hats are also FTW, and giving props to TO's is FTW

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
The retail name of Quaker Mindgame Squares is Quaker Oatmeal Squares - Cinnamon.

They also come in Quaker Combo Squares (Quaker Oatmeal Squares - Brown Sugar) and
Quaker Tech Squares (Quaker Oatmeal Squares - Golden Maple).

Irsic

Smash Ace
Veggie123, I was there. I brought the Marth who broke your shield 3 times in pools, lol.

I'll post more shoutouts later, I'm swamped with hw. D:

Bil

Smash Ace
1: lain (Dedede) - had fun friday night, gg **** in singles with those wombo combos on that wario. Come to the next FBT6 =O.
2: quik (Wario) - I had respect for you until I saw how you play Wario, now I think you're a ****ing ****** that should die.
3: ook (Donkey Kong) - ****ING BEAST.
4: tapion (Snake/Pit) - gg **** in teams, and lol at how you beat norm.
5: hunger (Snake/Wario) - Hey baby
7: rofa (Metaknight) - I didn't get to face you in brawl, you and lain took forever at pick'n save.
7: Grimace (Snake) - you're good at SDing.
9: sago (Metaknight) - Ivysaur
13: Wafles (Falco/Metaknight) - WEEROOWEEROO Ivysaur
13: cbk (Pikachu) - fun in pools
17: Fade (Peach) - I'm going to be high next time we do teams.
17: rapist norm (Snake) - how's is your controller doing?
17: fatboy (Metaknight) - sorry about lone =/
17: asc853 - your olimar is a ****** =P
25: loki (Captain Falcon/Diddy Kong) - Ganon > Falcon
25: thinkaman - needs moar rest
17: jahordan (G&W?) - nice stuff in teams pools
25: xaia (Kirby)
25: AeroX - THE BIGGEST GENTLEMAN EVER.
33: biL - Hey baby.
33: cosmo - lol at us not getting out of pools, but taking the same place =o
33: nicole - not as bad as I thought you would look.
41: RJ - You didn't make it out of pools either?
41: bobby kuhn - fun in pools
41: ewok - dthrow -> knee
49: reaper - HOORAH!
49: FEFan - You got ****ing owned by cosmo+sago

john!

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to everyone I played matches with (bad with names, sorry). Wafles, Ethan, Hunger, Cosmo, 18Spikes, Phil, Grimace, Scythe, Sago, Black Hayate, and some others I probably forgot. I kinda bailed out of Brawl since I didn't make it out of pools (these were the best players around after all) but playing Melee with you guys was a blast. This was my first Smash tourney and I pretty much never get to face good players, so I got better just by playing friendlies. Congrats to Lain and Cosmo for winning the tourneys. Also OOK, your DK is monstrous lol.

BTW, we need more people repping Peach/Puff in the MW. :p
From the other thread... too much drama over there. Forget about the haters Spikes/Wafles, this was easily the best tourney I've ever attended. :cool:

Quik17

Smash Ace
2: quik (Wario) - I had respect for you until I saw how you play Wario, now I think you're a ****ing ****** that should die.
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: I wish I knew who you were so I can thank you for this shout out at the next tourney.

In all seriousness though, don't say anything about my playstyle if you don't know **** about Wario. Against good Dededes, you either camp them with Wario or get 3-stocked.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Oh god I forgot Irsic

Irsic - You were a cool *** dude. Thanks for coming, talking with you was sweet, shame I never got to do friendlies with you. Major respect to any tournament lucas.

Edit:
Bonus Hunger reply:

I <3 you too.

DOUBLE EDIT:
EXTRA BONUS biL REPLY:

Ivysaur makes me rage. =(

Cook

Smash Master
Hunger: you would not clothes match me. You are a little *****. I even told you I'd sandbag!

BTW, I invented grenade cooking, and MO invented momentum canceling. Also, I told you guys Ironboots was ugly! Oh, and free controllers are the best.

We didn't steal any controllers. I may do 4 srs shoutouts later.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: I wish I knew who you were so I can thank you for this shout out at the next tourney.

In all seriousness though, don't say anything about my playstyle if you don't know **** about Wario. Against good Dededes, you either camp them with Wario or get 3-stocked.
Come talk to me, I'll tell you how to do it without camping.

Zicore

Smash Champion
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MOST IMPORTANT SHOUTOUTS!

Spikes - ****. Brawl. In. The. Butt. (What what). You are an amazing host. **** what the brawl community from the MW has to say about this tourney. I helped run pools, and nobody sandbagged. This was run too good, and thanks for letting me, gary, and wicky play magic at your house the next night. Too Good.

Wafles - Good Job running stuff. **** what the rest of the MW:W has to say about this. They dont know everything that happened, and are dumb. They live in a ****ing landfill. Play more melee.

Lain - You make watching Brawl tolerable along with maybe 3 others. You are a cool *** dude, and we shall have fun times next weekend in Chicago. GG winning singles.

Rofa - You own. End of story.

Hunger - I would have paid money to watch you **** that chicago wolf guy. You are too funny, and thank GOD you are playing melee. Bout **** time.

Tapion - YOU CANNOT RETIRE! I HAS YOUR CAT PICTURE!!!!

Quik - TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! Nice job getting second. See you next weekend, me thinks?

Arty - Stop playing luigi in pools =P

Fatboy - Lose weight. Seriously. You have bigger ******* then half of the internet. Gross.

Chexr - You suck for not coming when we could have done falcon quads all day.

Seanson - You suck for not coming when we could have done falcon quads all day.

Slayer - You suck for not coming when we could have done falcon quads all day.

IronBoots - You suck for not playing me in Pokemon Puzzle League.

BiL - You own too hard. That wait for Lain and Rofa only took like, 10 minutes, but **** it felt like an hour. Young Link is tooooooooo good.

Sago - <3

GRIMACE!!!! YOU ****ING **** HARDCORE! You and Hunger are the reasons I continue to go to brawl tourneys. Play more melee.

Juan - That marth. Oh ****.

Cosmo - Gay I had to play you in melee right away.

Rapist Norm - HA! Your janitor skills I am sure are unparalelled by most of the smash community.

OOK! YOU ****ING BEASTLY BEAST! Take that DK skill and bring it to melee man. I am sure you could beat tink. He sucks against DKs =P Seriously though, gg for 3rd.
THIS IS FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE *****ING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND!!!!! LESS Q_Q. MORE MELEE! Seriously, I thought everyone was cool as hell until the aftermath of gay/johns/*****ing (especially from people who weren't even there), and after all this, I now think everyone from the MW:W sucks except for Ironboots because she plays PPL, and Joker cause his beard is too manly and he is a cool guy (I ****ing remember you from DUMB. Too good.) I honestly was there because I have to write a paper about smash tourneys, and this doesn't look good. Too bad.

People need to play melee more. Less hate. Less Johns. Less Gay. And less tripping.

Overall, I was impressed with the venue, impressed with how things were run, and impressed on how much effort spikes and wafles put into this tourney. If only the greater MW:W knew.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
shoutouts:

midwest:west - you're all a bunch of ******s.
hunger+tapion - good ****
grimace+fatty - good ****
sago - best ever
18spikes, wafles - amazing tournament
john - really good peach glad to see some new players who are good
ethan - **** i wish brinstar was recorded
ook - lmao your dk is hilarious
lain - good ****
bil bates - hi ****ing five
quik - good ****

Top Bottom