• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NY Brawl Carpooling? I drive... ftw

Veril

Frame Savant
Link to original post: [drupal=1346]NY Brawl Carpooling? I drive... ftw[/drupal]

I don't live in the city, I'm in Putnam County about an hour and a half north by train. Conveniently, I live about 20 minutes from Southeast Station (Metronorth). This is good for any of you city people, who I know at least a little bit :p, because I'd be willing to do a bit of driving on occasion for tourneys outside of the city.

There's a tourney on the 4th (saturday), its in Nanuet, which I know is closer to the city than I am. That said, if you can't get there or feel like getting to chill with me... I know that's it lol... I can give you a ride.

Here's the link: http://allisbrawl.com/calendar/event.aspx?id=4740

I can probably pick you up at stations other than southeast, but I'd need to know what one it will be. For this particular tourney I could get you at the white plains station, which is way closer to the city.

I can fit 4 other people. Glick, Demonfart and Spoonbob, this is for you kids. Anyone else is welcome though.

I won't need gas money since its on the way.

Glick

Smash Lord
Sounds vagtastic. I planned on throwing a house party on Saturday. its not in rice fo' sho. so i'll get back to you depending on what happens. Save me a seat though.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Sounds good, but I no knows joo, Veril. :-(

Guess we can remedy that at the biweekly, though. I'm a nice guy; Glick can vouch for meeee!

Top Bottom