• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBR-B Sonic Board Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
We need someone to be in the backroom, and I believe that they are going to start taking resubmissions soon. It should be this month or something

Tenki, Umby, Malcom and Espy should apply

Although I can't say this for sure, but from my understanding I have at least a few members to the understanding that as a whole they are ********, and have almost zero sonic knowledge.

Ninjalink will hopefully end up back there soon, at least he has some good Sonic knowledge behind him. As far as I know Anther is the only person who plays him seriously in tournament scene, but just him back there is a joke. No offense to Anther, but he has no idea what he's doing.

yayayyayacommentsmaybeyayayay
dizcuz? my roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI
lolwhut you're all a bunch of flns;flnas'

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm gonna apply if I can find the form.

There's no risk in applying, and the worst that can happen is that you get denied, which is better off than not having applied at all for the false SBR.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
P.S. I forgot to mention.

Chaisn, it isn't just Anther that could/is speaking on/for Sonic's behalf, we got peeps like Thien and Vyse up in there.

So not all of them are bad, just the majority.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll try, but I'm somewhat doubtful about getting in unless I learn every aspect of Sonic, something which I'm aware I'm lacking in.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I know we like poking at that, but the D-tilt thing was more about 'brickwalling' Sonic to bait a move.

However, I'll admit that the move he was trying to bait was pretty ********.

ʞɔɐʇʇɐ ƃuıɯoɥ :ɹǝʍsuɐ

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I know, and we kind of twisted it around, but when he said "DTilt pretty much just beats Sonic", I think that's self explanitory, speaks for itself, and leaves lots of things open to be done with.

So now baiting is Sonic specific, the DTilt tech just gets moar lulzy.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
"Sonic can't pick up bananas with dash attack, but maybe one of you guys can be a SBR-B member and correct me and inform the masses!"

Now I may have twisted this quote around a bit, but I'm pretty sure it went something like that.

-Vote :sonic: '09

:093:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'll go try to sign up, maybe.

I just like helping the character I grew up with :) (Of course that's not the only reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom