• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BROOKLYN NY Thinking about throwing a small tourney

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7228519#post7228519

This thread has kinda made me think about throwing a small tourney at my house

Brawl.
All normal Rules one exception MK Ban, I want to see how people feel about it, See which chars are used and maybe just if people opinions about the issue sway in a different direction then normal.

I think I'd do like a 2$ venue fee (cause yous are gonna **** my house up LOL)
and then since its small you win you take it all and make it like 5$ per bracket Like most places

Singles Doubles i have two setups and since well. its small it would take around the same time

I don't know yet. Sway me....lol

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
Not to sound like an *** or anything, but if this is open to people you only know, then why not just personally invite them via pm or anything. Honestly I had my hopes up, I was in the mood for some brawl.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm allowing whomever really just want to get a hold of you before hand see if anyone knows ya and make sure you are not some crazy psycho that eats the skin of young Italian men ;_;

killa k

Smash Ace
when is this (well wut dayz this week i mean xD)? im tryna pick up melee again :O and its in brooklyn YAY :D.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Rukkiko its okay my house is open 98% of the time we can pull through this!

Figure out when is best for you and maybe we can figure something out

Quick question for you guys Do you guys know Reno or d1? or jman? at least then i can ask if you people are
well.... not crazy not too much at least

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Quick question where in brooklyn are you guys i have been looking for people to smash with forever =_= everyone is either BX Manhat or just the middle of nowhere brooklyn

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, How far away from Benson hurst is that any idea?

If you dont look up New uthrect highschool its a pretty close landmark you can googlemaps or w/e see how long would take ya to get here.

that goes for you too grey

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
marine to NUHS is like 15minute drive.

So if you drive def makes this a lot easier on ya Grey.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
im thinking about it i mean to be honest it can be nearly every day just call me or im me and get **** set up =x

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double post xD

But ya get a hold of me on AIM if my Away msg has a # in it you are more then welcome to call it and we can figure out a day as long as we can get 4 people at the very least all together i dont care do some dubs and chill.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Hey killa i have been trying to get a hold of you on aim but says you are always offline =x

D1

Banned via Administration
Hit me up on aim Messi and stop avoiding a negro!

I wouldn't mind gettin some Brawl/Melee/SF4 in!

NEEDS MORE PPL! (Ref)

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
d1...i left a facebook staus flat out saying YO CALL ME d1

XD

I don't know your aim just call me or text me, You are more then welcome to come. I got two setups also so some good times too come and ill get a hold of Reno cause yous live near each other so just take the trip together.

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
I met D1 at Silven's place so I guess he can vouch for me, though we never really spoken or played each other for that matter. I'll be looking back because I'm bored and need to end my break with a bang.

I'm in Ridgewood around the borderline between Queens and Brooklyn. But it doesn't matter, because I got the school metro:bee:

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Good stuff meeting everyone and playing melee with you guys tonight, it was fun. We definitely gotta do it again soon.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Awesome time, I got a text from ninja link but i didn't notice till a bit later but to make up for it When d1 lets me know when he is free and ninja link tells me when he is free i am doing it again so keep this thread on your must see list.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double posting just kinda a new topic,

Idea popped into my head if anyone wants to come here watch the NY ranger game 7-9:30 PM

Then smash afterwards or of course before hand let me know :D

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
We will figure out a way to get you your hoody back i guess xD, Luckily that one is my brothers and hes out of town so no biggie.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ooh i wanna play smash in bk!! d1, jman, dj, alu, everyone from back in the day knows me, let me know if i can come if u set something up.

Top Bottom