• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Textures by Plasmakirby (I added my pf folder!)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
OK, so I found these awesome textures on Kittycorp. I'll post some other cool finds some other time. Download the awesomeness!!!

by awesomeness, I mean MY pf folder. Download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/229695538/cookiemonster_s_pf_folder.rar.html

I liked Ike Lawliet's guess the texture game on stack smash forums, so i thought i would give it a try. i have just started doing textures from other games and more, and they have turned out great!i will give out a clue for each texture. i MIGHT do requests in the future.

IMPORTANT:
1.This forum is also on stack smash forums, so if someone guesses it there, i will upload it here too.
2. unless the texture says final beside it, i am going to re-vamp it

Help Wanted
1. imposter needs an eye on his chest

Clue 1: Blue is Default (is a future)
Clue 2: an event to change form

Download all
Filefactory:http://www.filefactory.com/file/agfc9e7/n/PlasmaKirby_s_Textures_zip
Megaupload:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4ZSX05E

My Strap Loader

dark pit (final)

dark R.O.B (final)

here is dark ike (final)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1100/ikefire.jpg
ultraviolet falco (final)

Circuit ROB (final)

my best, and favorite hack, ultraviolet kirby (final)

Drifloon (final)

Sir Shortsalot (final)

Cell Shaded Metaknight (final)

UV R.O.B (final)

Plasma Kirby (final)

Imposter

My version of Purple Plants (final)

Shiny Purple Kirby (final)

Aura King (final)

Black Hole (final)

Dark Super Sonic (final)

Convexity Realm (final)

Distorted Battlefield (final)

Dreamland (final)

The Future (final)

UV Pirate Ship (final)

Future Lucario (final)

Gold Falcon (final)

Pheonix (final)

UV Lucario (final)

Slere (fan made character) (final)

Jester Knight (final)

UV Meta (final)

Rotom (final)

Dark Lucario (final)

ice kirby (final)

Dimented Rotom

Neon Destination
So yeah. Comments?

also, if anyone here is Plasmakirby, just lmk if u don;t want these textures up, and I will have a mod lock this thread.

bobson

Smash Lord
This post sums up why I wished texture hacking would remain as something only smart people could do.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
This post sums up why I wished texture hacking would remain as something only smart people could do.
Yeah, some of these are dumb, but most are pretty cool. I LOVE the Dreamland texture. If u guys didn't know, the Dreamland texture is for all "nature" custom stages. It is sssssssssooooooooooooo cool!

I know what you mean. Sometimes, I wish that it was impossible to make naked textures, but perverted people still do, in the form of Zero Suit Samus. Seriously...

Yea, try these out i guess...

bobson

Smash Lord
I could care less about nude textures; ZSS is practically naked already (add nipples to her model and the zero suit becomes body paint). I just wish people would stop invading my eyes with these baby's-first-texture brightly-colored abominations.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I could care less about nude textures; ZSS is practically naked already (add nipples to her model and the zero suit becomes body paint). I just wish people would stop invading my eyes with these baby's-first-texture brightly-colored abominations.
Erm, ya. I just wish that everyones textures were good 2 begin with :ohwell:

Any1 else?

Icefrio

Smash Cadet
'Download all' is a crap option.
And I personally would never download anything with UV or neon in the title. chances are I could make it myself in less than 15 minutes.

A couple of them are worth looking at, but I don't see any that I want on my roster.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Dark pit is the ****. Seriously. turning his wings to devil wings is amazing. alot of other cool stuff too. Liking lucarios alot. overall pretty good.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
The Distorted Battlefield stage texture hack is one of my favorites, especially the background. Also, the Pheonix Falco texture hack is incredible! Falco looks almost like he was glowing.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
The Distorted Battlefield stage texture hack is one of my favorites, especially the background. Also, the Pheonix Falco texture hack is incredible! Falco looks almost like he was glowing.
Yea, that is pretty cool. I have a sweet pacman texture on Electroplankton that i LOVE!!!

Top Bottom