• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Kentucky Brawl Power Ranking

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The Official Kentucky Power Ranking

Mission Statement: Its purpose is simple. This list is devised to create a sense of competition in the state of Kentucky and help develop its scene. It's hoped that this list will encourage others to better themselves in order to place higher on the list, or even make it onto the list at all.

The list is influenced by tournaments, both by how you placed and whom you beat dating from February 21st to April 25th. Money Matches and Friendlies are not of much importance, and do not influence the list as much. The only way to prove yourself worthy of a higher spot is to prove it with tournament records.

Panelists:
-Hilt
-Xisin
-Cr4sh

Now that all that's out of the way, here's the Kentucky Power Ranking!

Kentucky Power Ranking (7/26/09)

1 - Xisin :marth:
2 - Hilt :olimar: +1
3 - Tactical :lucario:+1
4 - Rowan :peach:-2
5 - Mister Eric :rob:
6 - Zero :olimar:/:rob:+3
7 - Cr4sh :luigi2:
8 - Zenigame :metaknight: New
9 - calic :pikachu2:+1
10 - Wangston :falco:New

Honorable Mentions (Alphebetical Order)

Airborne :yoshi2:
Judo :shiek:
Spec :pikachu2:

Honorable Honorable Mention

Level 9 Snake :snake:

DISCUSS!

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
You got pally in the wrong order *cough*

I think ZERO is a little better then Pally, if not alot better. Otherwise, this looks good and this is a new challenge for Me ;P Pally, ZERO, prepared to get skipped XD

neji32

Smash Lord
Ur alphabets are wrong lol.

btw i main dk too!

oh and wat are panelist?

how is mr eric in front of me? hes never beaten me in a tourny 0_o

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Spec, it was basically voted on by six of the eight panelists (two of them didnt send theirs in). So there's no meter or anything to keep track of progress. We'll be looking at future tournament data though, so if you were to place better than eric, and beat people he cant, you will out place him in july revision.

wangston

Smash Lord
I haven't been here in a while but from the two tournaments i've been to this is how I thought the list would look. Congrats on all in the top 10 and the honorable mentions.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah he'll definitely be on the list in the next one. He would be on this one if he didnt get back so late :laugh:

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
Thanx Steeler ;P got it from when i played pt and it just stuck. Its gonna be a big challenge from here, but im sure i can beat one of those mk mains up there ;P

Airborne

Smash Lord
god we need a low tier up there... -.-

edit: and we need more tournies than just those S2D weeklies i keep hearing about in kentucky... i can't go to any until i get my own car... -.-

neji32

Smash Lord
BTW lite told me to tell you to spell his name "Lite"(he doesnt want it confused with death note light) and lite mains Diddy not just falco(been that way for a month now)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
not alot live close to WV I'll give you locations, but we all usually play at any given tournament.

OS - close to Newport, Ky
Xisin - Morehead
Rowan - Louisville
Hilt - Louisville
Tactical - Louisville
Mister Eric - Morehead
Spec - Louisville
Cr4sh - Louisville
Paladin - Louisville
Zero - Lexington

neji32

Smash Lord
not alot live close to WV I'll give you locations, but we all usually play at any given tournament.

OS - close to Newport, Ky
Xisin - Morehead
Rowan - Louisville
Hilt - Louisville
Tactical - Louisville
Mister Eric - Morehead
Spec - Louisville
Cr4sh - Louisville
Paladin - Louisville
Zero - Lexington
I live in Radcliff 0=
i might be able to beat the bottom three on a good day
i should be ranked 7th
/inui logic
You have never beaten me....you wont ever beat me.....therefor you cant beat me...
Spec logic

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Update: Overswarm has since declared himself as being considered Ohio rather than Kentucky, and has thus been removed from our Power Ranking and put on Ohio's. Thus, it has been voted by the panelists that since there is an extra spot in top ten, due to OS's removal, calic will take the tenth spot.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
And by that we actually mean it'll come out around Sunday. Not like ohio where "by sunday" would mean sometime that month.

Top Bottom