• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Everyone that won money at Apex and got rides from Izumi/Dave...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Izumi, whose Smashboards and AiB account is MasterDaveNo1, had ~$200 stolen from him sometime between Sunday night and this afternoon. We have no idea who it was. I'd sooner give him $200 than take it from him. The only other person in the room with us when he slept was Mew2King, and he obviously wouldn't steal money because he's just as generous as me.

Why am I telling the people that won money and those he gave rides to this?

Because he helped make the tournament possible for all of you.

After it was over, only me, Magus, and Izumi were left to clean up everything. He helped put away chairs and tables, take out garbage, and everything else with regards to cleaning up after a tournament. He worked from 2am to 6am doing this, and then drove two FL players to the airport, 2 players to the train station, and then 4 TX players to the airport, all for little profit. He drove ~650 miles and barely got to play at all because of all the work he did, and all the money he earned for it is gone.

Izumi has to move out of his house this summer, and he needs money pretty badly in order to afford that. He needed the money he was getting paid, and now it's all gone.

If you won money at this event, or even if you didn't, and if he drove you around, I'd hope you'd feel obligated to help make up for this terrible event. If you could give him some money, it'd be awesome. If you live far away, like Lain, Ally, and Anther, you could always mail a check. People like Mew2King, Atomsk, and ksizzle see him a lot, and I hope they'd be willing to help.

Awesome People
-Inui: $20
-Anti: $10
-Alice: $10
-Nick: $10
-Atomsk: $33
-PGN: $20
-Heero: $10
-Crismas: $20
-Alex: $20
-Mew2King: $37

Total: $190

I will strike the names of those that already gave him money.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Are you certain it was stolen in that time frame or did he just not realize that it was taken from him until then?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lol at saying that we should feel obligated

I'm obviously going to help out, but better word choice would be better there

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I wish I had the extra cash to help Dave out. I sincerely hope whoever took the money will decide to return it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's horrible. The ONE big tournament where a Wii doesn't get stolen, pot money gets stolen?

****ing stupid.
It wasn't pot money. It was Izumi's share of the venue fee and what he got for driving.

Anti said:
i would give him a 20. but that wouldn't help.
Are you kidding me? It'd help a lot. Can I put you down for $20 then?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
It wasn't pot money. It was Izumi's share of the venue fee and what he got for driving.
Oh dang, I misread it. When you said it was important if you won money, I thought it was because money was stolen from the pot o_o

Nonetheless, this isn't good at all. $200 is pretty serious...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't have much.. but would $10 be okay? It's all that I have in my wallet available to donate.
If you're that broke, you really don't have to.

So...just confirm if you really are THAT broke before I put you down.

Shin Bowser Meow said:
yo. i was not there but i know the feeling. i can drop a 20$. just need to get it to yall
Really? You shouldn't feel obligated, but it's appreciated.

I can really put you down for $20? Are you going to TerraBite? If not, you can pass it on to a trustworthy player that is.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
if you are trying to fully re-pay Dave for the 200$ ill throw in my 20$ when it gets past 100$

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, this is awesome. I'm glad people are willing to help out Dave. He was really upset when he found out this happened to him since he needs rent money starting two months from now.

Anti, can I just consider your $20 definite? Even if the Smash community doesn't pay him entirely, I'm just going to make up the difference myself anyways, so you'd be saving me from having to do that, lol. Come on ma d00!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Whoever the hell did this... just, wow.

Dave is probably the hardest person to hate in the entire community...

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Ok, this is awesome. I'm glad people are willing to help out Dave. He was really upset when he found out this happened to him since he needs rent money starting two months from now.

Anti, can I just consider your $20 definite? Even if the Smash community doesn't pay him entirely, I'm just going to make up the difference myself anyways, so you'd be saving me from having to do that, lol. Come on ma d00!
yay =3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is terrible

im sry it happened

i cant help with any more money, unfortunately im in a tight financial situation as well. ToS though did give him $15 to drive us to the train station however, which we were very thankful of.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I think KOS-MOS is the hardest person to hate, just by looking at him...he's so lovable! But Dave is definitely close.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
are u being sarcastic or not? i cant tell... ur always trash talking me and stuff
I trash talk, but believe me when I say that there are very few people in NJ that I dislike, if any.

I have no issue with anybody in EC except Inui when he's looking at hentai, in the car, blaring ****ty jpop.

ETA: I'd help Dave but I really don't have any money to spare atm. =/

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'll donate 20 bucks to dave. He's nice from my experience with him lol =]

PM me his address, i wont be going to a tournament for a while.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
I trash talk, but believe me when I say that there are very few people in NJ that I dislike, if any.

I have no issue with anybody in EC except Inui when he's looking at hentai, in the car, blaring ****ty jpop.

ETA: I'd help Dave but I really don't have any money to spare atm. =/
=D thats fine, but lol i like that music. and hentai is awesome. especially loli hentai =3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
=D thats fine, but lol i like that music. and hentai is awesome. especially loli hentai =3
Not when you have people who don't like it in the car. >_>

There are times and places for hentai, while driving typically isn't one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks, Jason.

We're at $200 now.

Sometimes I <3 this community.

I will strike the names of those that actually give him the money in order to keep track of it. I already gave him $20.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
omg thank u all <3 =D *hugs* u are all awesome. btw jason, u owed me 10$ for driving u, but i guess ill get rid of it since u contributed. and wow alex, u gave me so much if u include other driving stuff i did. thanks a bunch dude. =D

Top Bottom