• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DarkMusician-Playing With Fire 2-A Zelda Exhibition Video

metroid1117

Smash Master
The opening scene was stunning.

As was the video as a whole, I'll be much more cautious the next time I play a Zelda.

napZzz

Smash Hero
good for the most part, although alot of the time it looked like people just sat still and took your attacks ._.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
good for the most part, although alot of the time it looked like people just sat still and took your attacks ._.
That's the nature of Brawl and these kinds of videos. If you defend properly there's usually no chance of landing string of hits like that but with the proper reactions and reading it is possible to catch someone off guard.

Percon

Smash Lord
I loved the first one and this one was also awesome.

Actually, it was just the other day it dawned on me that there is a stark lack of Zelda players. It's nice to see a few.

Where's the music from? I've heard it before...

L!te

Smash Apprentice
That's the nature of Brawl and these kinds of videos. If you defend properly there's usually no chance of landing string of hits like that but with the proper reactions and reading it is possible to catch someone off guard.
airdodge, aerial or jump. to do nothing is stupid. if someone change between those 3 options, it will be hard to predict.

good combo video, i liked it very much, but the music was... xD tripple dair was godlike

Darkmusician

Smash Master
airdodge, aerial or jump. to do nothing is stupid. if someone change between those 3 options, it will be hard to predict.

good combo video, i liked it very much, but the music was... xD tripple dair was godlike
And yet I find a way to predict. *shrugs*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
A lot of predicting and reading comes from knowing what options your opponent has in every situation and going with the option they're most likely to use. It comes with experience and practice.

L!te

Smash Apprentice
A lot of predicting and reading comes from knowing what options your opponent has in every situation and going with the option they're most likely to use. It comes with experience and practice.
lol i though you would know something special. yeah i know that already^^ however, thx for the answer xP wanna brawl you and gsm =O you guys only play offline?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No there's no special secret to playing smart. It just takes practice and dedication.

I believe my FC is listed under my avatar. <_<

Top Bottom