• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
robbed?

na it was just a guy trying to sell me a windshield wiper lol. either way the only time people ask me for money in mexico is when im visiting one of the border towns. last year i took a thousand hour bus ride to tampico and stayed there for a week. it was awesome. i just wish i knew spanish so i could have actually talked to people lmao

Vickey

Smash Cadet
robbed?

na it was just a guy trying to sell me a windshield wiper lol. either way the only time people ask me for money in mexico is when im visiting one of the border towns. last year i took a thousand hour bus ride to tampico and stayed there for a week. it was awesome. i just wish i knew spanish so i could have actually talked to people lmao
me and vorjen have family in tampico!?

omg invited whenever bro,,,

my cousings are brawl fans, and we have trained them well in zeh english

Vickey

Smash Cadet
like seriously derk dude next time, you never know ;)

2 of my families got some really nice places,

one of them has like a huge modern house, where everything is super complicated.

and theres camara's so don't worry about grabbing junk ;) im mot that slutty,

ooooorrrrr AM I?

Vickey

Smash Cadet
CT you jew,

you left out the more stereotypes like: butt clogged on tacos/kicked in the nuts by gum selling kids/ caught stealing in an oxxo/ and molested by very very very horny forest animals

and hit on by a drug lord's hot daughter....

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ha ha thanks vickey. but yea ive been wanting to go back bad. i stayed at some hotel castle looking place that was right on the beach. massive buffets like everynite/wifi/games/pools and bars. most layed back week of my life lol.

and actually the whole time i was there i was trying to find people that played smash lol but no luck

ps. 24 hr taco stands (in tampico) effin rock too lol

Vickey

Smash Cadet
dont fall for those commie 24 hr taco stands idiot!!!!! THEY WILL BUTT CLOG YOU TILL 2012~~ end of the wooorrrllldddd

omg

but yeah all my cousins play smash n whatnot, SCRUBS though. but they try. but they do suck. but they try. but even then. they blow.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
lol it wasnt that bad. the food theres wierd cause they give you such small portions, yet i filled up bad (mindfawk or wut?)

and another thing is that the only freakin beverage that exist down there is coke lol. dr. pepper, root beer, sprite ect are nowhere to be seen.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
me and vorjen have family in tampico!?

omg invited whenever bro,,,

my cousings are brawl fans, and we have trained them well in zeh english
like seriously derk dude next time, you never know ;)

2 of my families got some really nice places,

one of them has like a huge modern house, where everything is super complicated.

and theres camara's so don't worry about grabbing junk ;) im mot that slutty,

ooooorrrrr AM I?
vickey is a spammer
when he triple posts it makes me
hey but at least i write very constructive spams unlike you

fail picture poster dragon humping jew

but i still love you

sex next week kay?
ha ha thanks vickey. but yea ive been wanting to go back bad. i stayed at some hotel castle looking place that was right on the beach. massive buffets like everynite/wifi/games/pools and bars. most layed back week of my life lol.

and actually the whole time i was there i was trying to find people that played smash lol but no luck

ps. 24 hr taco stands (in tampico) effin rock too lol
dont fall for those commie 24 hr taco stands idiot!!!!! THEY WILL BUTT CLOG YOU TILL 2012~~ end of the wooorrrllldddd

omg

but yeah all my cousins play smash n whatnot, SCRUBS though. but they try. but they do suck. but they try. but even then. they blow.
they dont pull a vash and quit for life when they lose ;) haha
lol it wasnt that bad. the food theres wierd cause they give you such small portions, yet i filled up bad (mindfawk or wut?)

and another thing is that the only freakin beverage that exist down there is coke lol. dr. pepper, root beer, sprite ect are nowhere to be seen.

You guys are 100% ********.

lol

Negros getting horny at night when Vorgy's asleep.

:laugh:

But yeah Derk, you're welcome to come stay with us at Tampico anytime.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
haha i love coming to this thread theres always some kind of lol involved

and chicken tenders posts are pure win the pictures make my day :)

R

Rejex

DERRICK!!! :D I APPLIED TO FYE NOW! :D I needa actually practice smash now. I think ive forgotten how to play ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom