• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN: ~"KSO is bored" smashfest ~ CANCELED

_kSo_

Smash Master

Bring cubes + games. I have TVs.

most of dew crew will be there. If you come from out of town i can house you for the night. Or if you're my friend.

WHO
KSO
609-933-5907

WHAT

melee smashfest

WHEN
Monday, June 15th @ 8 pm ~ June 16th @ whenever *CANCELED*

WHERE

PURDUE UNIVERSITY
Zeta Psi Fraternity
950 David Ross Road
West Lafayette, IN 47906

Call me before showing up or I won't open the door for you. There are plenty of food places around here so if u want to eat u don't have to go far. Plus it's a college campus so there are plenty of delivery options as well.

Crew battles will take place if enough people show because crews are awesome.

Again, if enough people show, we can do a $1 tournament or some crap lol. Up to you guys.

Let the smashing commence.

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO has 2 days off from work

*Bump for new date*

Monday, June 15th @ 8pm

Read first post for details.

Let the smashing commence

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm considering going to this...it's a 4 hour drive though. and 8 PM? Is that a typo or is it really at 8 at night? I have to leave at about 10am the next day so IDK if it's worth it. I talked to george, he said he can't go, meneks can go if i pick him up, so it depends on if ripple or someone wants to come with me and split gas money and it depends on if ckit comes too probably
but this should be hyped, it's good practice for the vrozone2 or w/e it is

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm considering going to this...it's a 4 hour drive though. and 8 PM? Is that a typo or is it really at 8 at night? I have to leave at about 10am the next day so IDK if it's worth it. I talked to george, he said he can't go, meneks can go if i pick him up, so it depends on if ripple or someone wants to come with me and split gas money and it depends on if ckit comes too probably
but this should be hyped, it's good practice for the vrozone2 or w/e it is
It really is starting at 8 at night, but we'll see.

I wanna come. :(
get over here then

Tomacawk

Smash Master
just talked to ripple. he might come with me. let me call some locals, if I can scrounge up a decent sized car I will go. Also, if anybody wants picked up between springfield, IL and kso's crib, call me 2173706174. I will pick up anybody reasonably on the way that will pay gas $ (I make an exception for ppl i <3 like meneks or george, they can come fo free)

_kSo_

Smash Master
If no one posts with confirmed attendance by tomorrow at 3pm, I'm canceling. I just found out that most of the dew crew isn't going to be in town for this :\

we shall see.

_kSo_

Smash Master
i wanted to go but its too far and late.
Yeah, these are always planned at the last minute so I usually don't expect anyone other than a few dew crew members to be there. I just open up the thread to the public so that in case anyone is able to attend, even at the last minute, they would be able to do so.

Top Bottom