• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Challenge!!

Winnar

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8xkOgfvQw&fmt=18

"This is how Brawl was meant to be played." - LeeMartin

Behold the splendor of the Falcon Challenge!

At LasT Smash 3 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana a group of Falcon players got together and decided to demolish some dudes. The Falcons you see here are Winnar [ "WHO?" ], TheReflexWonder [ "BYE:(" ], and LeeMartin [ "LEEE" ]. There were two guest Falcons: Jio [no tag] and RJPunch [RJ] who played a few rounds. For the most part though it was just Reflex, Lee, and myself.

The goal of the victim is to try to take as many stocks off of the Falcons as possible. SD's on the Falcons' parts count towards the victim's score.

The goal of the Falcons is...pretty obvious XD

---

Ruleset for Falcon Challenge is as follows:
4 lives (because stocks are lost quickly, it's not uncommon for a stock to last all of 10 seconds)
No time limit
No items
Fox only
FINAL DESTIN

No, no, that's not right...

4 lives
No items
No time limit
Team attack OFF
3 Falcons + 1 victim
Battlefield only (it's the smallest neutral that isn't a custom stage)
Victim can play as gay as they want (it really doesn't matter, as you'll soon see)

For those interested, the high score list goes as follows:

Winnar (Mario) - 7 stocks
LeeMartin (Lucario) - 4 stocks
A handful of others - 3 stocks

---

I'd like to thank Lee and Reflex for helping make this such a success and giving me a lot of footage to work with.

Lee - I cannot believe the crazy **** you pulled off, your success rate for offstage falcon punches was like 80%. Unbelievable.

Reflex - I'm sorry I edgehogged you against that Ganon D: I didn't even realize I did it until you told me. Whoops. You know you're awesome, but it's always a pleasure to see you at tournaments.

I hope you both will do the falcon challenge with me again sometime soon :D

Also thanks to all the victims for participating!

---

Songs:
Carry Me Home - The Living End
Psychobilly Freakout - Reverend Horton Heat
Acid Rain - Liquid Tension Experiment

I do not own the rights to these songs, they are property of their respective owners. I believe this falls under fair use, since I neither claim to own these songs nor am I profiting by their use in this video.

---

Misc.

Pay attention at 8:50, after the spike I footstool the poor guy. I meant to slow that part down, but it's whatever.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
YES, awesome. That is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Thanks guys :D We obviously had a ton of fun doing this, I'm glad you enjoyed watching it :D

Top Bottom