• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew IV: Season I Championship

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Doubles:
1: AlphaZealot & Quivo (AlphaZealot & Quivo) ($82)
2: Lou & Champ (Lou & Champ) ($45.00)
3: IThrowThings & BallistaBoy (IThrowThings & BallistaBoy) ($23)
4: Wakka & Keitaro (Wakka & Keitaro)
5: Argent & King Yoshi (Argent & King Yoshi)
5: Crunch & Moose (Crunch & Moose)
7: Mr. E & Sole (Mr. E & Sole)
7: Kiest & Sil (Kiest & Sil)

Singles Bracket:
1: Keitaro ($110) (Falco)
2: Quivo ($51) (Toon Link)
3: AlphaZealot ($32) (Diddy Kong)
4: Z ($18) (Meta Knight)
5: Crunch ($9) (Wario)
5: Argent ($9) (Lucario)
7: IThrowThings (Sonic)
7: Wakka (Diddy Kong)
9: BallistaBoy
9: Mr. E
9: Mars
9: King Yoshi
13: Moose
13: Champ
13: Keist
13: Sil

Singles Pools:
1: AlphaZealot
1: Quivo
1: Crunch
1: IThrowThings
5: Argent
5: Mr. E
5: Champ
5: Z
9: Keitaro
9: King Yoshi
9: BallistaBoy
9: Mars
13: Moose
13: Wakka
13: Keist
13: Sil
17: Shwa
17: Good
17: Casm
17: Sole
21: Siren
21: Crum
21: Bead
21: Jambi

Shoutouts from me still to come.

Bracket has been uploaded and is waiting to be processed on AiB.

I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the food!

QUIVO

Smash Master
1: Keitaro - I'll get you next time! Good ****, falco is too hard. Come back to the midwest sometime.
2: Quivo - boooo
3: AlphaZealot - As always, fun tournament. I'm 2-0 on Norfair against you now : D
4: Z ($18)- Good **** man. Every time i play you, you get better.
5: Crunch ($9)- Same as Z. It took me a bit to figure out how to play you at first. GGs.
5: Argent ($9)- I should've just forfeited to you in winners so you could beat Keitaro : p I hope you're still having fun with the game
7: IThrowThings- Good seeing you again, fun friendlies at my place!
7: Wakka- Bowser is too good. That is all.
9: BallistaBoy- Sorry we didn't get to play at all : / Next time we can.
9: Mr. E- Fun games in pools man
9: King Yoshi - You have crazy hacks. Broken pikachu and trippy fd, wtf lol. We always play at wings and brew...
13: Moose- GGs man. Your sheik was fun to play against. That up b kill was sick..
13: Champ- Rematch on PT dittos son! I'm also coming to springfield soon. I need training.
13: Keist- Thanks for helping me with the TV man. We haven't played in awhile though : (
13: Sil- Sil! Sorry we didn't get more friendlies in. **** tournament... We can next time!

Shwa: You didn't get out of pools cause you were drinking lol!
Lou: Not enough of you at this tournament..

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Shout-outs! :D

1: AlphaZealot - You definitely need to be drunk more often... :p I'm getting better though... I'll beat ya one day soon... Just need to play smarter against ya... Ivysaur is my fav PT pokemon, but Squirtle is my bread and butter...

1: Quivo - Yeah, I'm having fun again... I feel like I do better when I'm having fun... Your TL is really tough! Made the games a lot closer this time around, but I didn't win on my fav CP... You and your uair... :(

1: Crunch - Good friendlies... I underestimate Wario a lot...

1: IThrowThings - We need to work on the Diddy matchup... If only we were closer to Springfield... I'll work on my Diddy for Thursday/Friday... I know some of the tricks...

5: Argent - Getting better... Just need some more confidence...

5: Mr. E - We should have played outside of doubles...

5: Champ - IVYSAUR!!!

5: Z - I beat ya the first time I faced ya, but I'm really slacking on this matchup due to the lack of MKs around here... :/

9: Keitaro - Grats on winning and taking our money... :p I wish I had the same confidence against everyone else that I had against you...

9: King Yoshi - I dropped the ball in doubles... Almost messed up against ya in singles... Intense match... I was like stunned for half a minute after the match there because that was such a close call... The ride home was uncomfortable... :p I'm glad I was able to sleep some...

9: BallistaBoy - I'm sorry, dude... I didn't even realize what I said when you asked me what you were doing wrong... I think you were being really predictable... I was punishing all your smashes OOS... I was also being smarter than I usually am with bananas, especially after I had just fought AZ... Revenge again? Wasn't TYM enough!? Why me!?

9: Mars - I didn't play ya this time...

13: Moose - Nice Sheik... Glad I got to play ya!

13: Wakka - Close, intense match! Glad I finally got to play you too... Good job beating ITT!

13: Keist - Sometime we will get some other games in... Perhaps we'll get that opportunity at Springfield?

13: Sil - Tough loss to Yosh... He's getting better...

17: Shwa - Utilt, utilt, utilt! It's a good move!

17: Good - Didn't play...
17: Casm - Didn't play...

17: Sole - Get those vids from King Yoshi's uploaded already!

21: Siren - Your Diddy wasn't bad... There are a lot of people in Ohio to learn Diddy from though, so I hope to see you at more tournies!

21: Crum - Didn't play...

21: Bead - I hope you come to more tourneys! I remember the first big Brawl tourney I went to, I didn't win a single game...

21: Jambi - Didn't play...

Lou - Your G&W is good... You don't need to play Snake... :p Good stuff in doubles...

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Lol Argent I always want Revenge when I lose, ahahh and yeh I think I was being pretty predictable, see you at champs?

Bead

Smash Ace
third tourney, sleep deprived (cuz im gonna deflect) i was doing really good in friendlies before the tourney but i was just so hyped up that i kept pressing dancing blade to fast and it never finished =/

i plan on getting better and wooping all y'all

AZ: great host, fun friendlies (i hate bananas) thanks for housing

Kietaro: i didnt play a game against you, cept for in melee at Q's, grats and hope to see u in more MW tourneys

Q: thanks for housing and a few melee friendlies

Crunch: ur the second wario ive played and the style confused the heck out of me, great matches, hope to play you again sometime

Argent: the usual, cant wait to see u wreck up MW champs, get some confidence, ok this is a really corny quote that makes no sense, "Don't believe in yourself, believe that I believe in you" XD

ITT: Cheese Burgers in Paradise.

BBoy: the more practice i get the better ill get, also i wanna practice some diddy wit u

Keist: fun matches, thanks for showing how to record matches, ill be recording any matches in NE ohio

wakka444

Smash Ace
Shout-outs!!!

1: Keitaro-Didn't doubt you from the moment we teamed haha you were impressive and definitely a wake up call to alot of ohio lol good ****

2: Quivo-lol bowser dittos too fun, be seeing you in springfeild more often!!

3: AlphaZealot-didddyyyy

4: Z -youre always looking better and just missed getting to play you =(

5: Crunch-**** you just keep getting better haha and youre definitely looking more and more comfortable but that could have been the brew lol

5: Argent-i agree those were some great games and you stayed staedy to the very end and my patience finally died haha great games in drafts too wow i didnt know what i was seeing hahah

7: IThrowThings-well i got the game i wanted with you and thank goodness it wasnt with bowser this time haha, great games but its definitely gonna be an uphill battle for you

7: Wakka-doin better i guess...stupid local falco not knowing to upsmash..

9: BallistaBoy-diddy is looking good=D

9: Mr. E-sry bout ur controller issues but nonetheless ggs

9: Mars-i feel somewhat guilty about not letting you take back you counterpick and if i hadnt just went to rainbow cruise i wouldnt have had an issue with it lol

9: King Yoshi-ggs in pools idk what you were doing that first game but you definitely steeped it up the next two lol

13: Moose-woot getting out of pools youre sheik is looking nasty haha silly tilts

13: Champ-this it what happens when you think you dont have to play falco at home or pools...you tie for last while EC falco takes first>.> perfect those lazers and upsmash

13: Keist-lol ggs in friendlies bowser just cant beat you =*(

13: Sil-after a lot of rust you came out pretty strong lol and itll only get better =D

Also ggs to the newer smashers for firstish tournament you guys looked great keep it up and be sure to go to the MWC Champs this coming weekend =D

clowsui

Smash Legend
Keitaro stay for both the champs and Crunchatize Me...I'd like to see how you do at both + I'd like to get some Falco tips from you. Champ and I are so lonely as the only Falcos in Ohio :(

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
13: Champ-this it what happens when you think you dont have to play falco at home or pools...you tie for last while EC falco takes first>.> perfect those lazers and upsmash

13: Sil-after a lot of rust you came out pretty strong lol and itll only get better =D

i lold, at champ when i fund that he did this poor, but owell, stuipid thinking he could play without falco

Keitaro stay for both the champs and Crunchatize Me...I'd like to see how you do at both + I'd like to get some Falco tips from you. Champ and I are so lonely as the only Falcos in Ohio :(
get over, no one likes to play that trash character >.>

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
I gonna go ahead and apologize for not showing. I had no money and Jerk had a yard sale or something to run. I hated missing this WaB, as they are always epic. I hope things still ran smoothly without our 2 setups.

I know things went smoothly with out Icies there. :grin:

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Lol Argent I always want Revenge when I lose, ahahh and yeh I think I was being pretty predictable, see you at champs?
You know I'll be there... I might need a partner too... King Yoshi said he might team with someone he's been talking to? I don't know... Last time I said that, I misinterpreted what he said... I'll try not to say anything along the lines of "You have to kill Lucario" anymore... If I do, feel free to punch me in the arm or something... :p

I wish the finals had turned out like the WaB shirt... You know... With Toon Link throwing Falco into the pot?

We ended up getting 9 setups, Kat0n... AZ had to send one back because we couldn't fit them all in the basement or something along those lines... Sorry ya didn't make it... Hope you go to Springfield next week...

TheKiest

Smash Champion
1: Keitaro - Man should have picked you for my partner.... lol Good stuffrepresenting the East Coast. Hope to see you at the Champs.

2: Quivo ($51) (Toon Link) - NP Q, I dont mind helping out local tournes. Let me know when you decide to go to Springfield, might car pool with you.

3: AlphaZealot ($32) (Diddy Kong) - Grats on 3rd and your Doubles winning. Can you post the points soon?

4: Z ($18) (Meta Knight) - You're MK keeps getting better and better. Hope to see you at the champs.

5: Crunch ($9) (Wario) - You're Wario is way different from POPS, I figured it would different... just not way different. Grats on getting in the money.

5: Argent ($9) (Lucario) - I think we'll have more time at the Champs to play some other games. I need the world to see my in Star Fox Assault.

7: IThrowThings (Sonic) - Great Sonic as always. Let me know about SC.

7: Wakka (Diddy Kong) - Nice job out placing Champ. Don't let it get to your head though. See you at Champs.

9: BallistaBoy - Good times as always. How many replays did you save on my Wii btw?

9: Mr. E - Didn't play you, though you would have beaten me anyway.

9: Mars - That suicide is becoming a play em off Keyboard cat video. Sorry about complaing about snake, he's not easy to use. Good stuff.

9: King Yoshi - Didn't play you this time. Nice D3 in crews.

13: Moose - Grats on getting out of Pools. See ya at the champs.

13: Champ - Don't worry too much about this tourne, its about next week. Go get em!

13: Keist - You were obnoxious and sarcastic the entire time. No one liked you. They laughed only to make you feel a little better about yourself. They used you to drive them places and carry TVs ONLY to take your money. Never play this game again.

13: Sil - Me thinks you should pair up with POPS for the champs. If you don't pair up with Wakka or Sin for some reason.

17: Shwa - We gotta remember the data for the champs!

17: Good - Glad you two made it. Hope to see you guys at the next one!
17: Casm - Check out the TYR vids against me for some Lucas tips. Keep on practicing.

17: Sole - I need to play you. Grats on finding my youtube page.

21: Siren
21: Crum
21: Jambi - Didn't play you, but would have liked to.

21: Bead - Check out the vids and smash boards to learn more about Marth. The Midwest has some of the best Marths around.

As always my vids will go up to OUGA youtube page:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

Not my youtube page.

See you all at the champs!

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
AlphaZealot- Other than not having TVs at the beginning(which isn't really your fault) this tourney was awesome. I liked the basement setup. I had a lot of fun during draft crews, too.

Quivo-Lol it'd be nice if I won at least one match against you, you 2-0 me every time. Oh well, it was great talking with you during draft crews.

1: IThrowThings-Last time we played you knocked me out of my first tournament, so I got a lil revenge :p GGs either way, Wario is **** near impossible to kill as Sonic.

5: Argent- Grats on 5th. You went from not getting out of pools at The Competition to getting 5th here. AND you were the only one to really beat Kietaro! Is your slump coming to an end? :p

5: Mr. E- We've been at like 4 tourneys together and we've never played. WTF. We need to play sometime lol.

5: Champ- GGs in pools and friendlies. Had a lot of fun talking with you during draft crews, too. Next time I will be smart enough to realize you wanted me to play snake just so you'd own me :p

5: Z- Wow good stuff in brackets. I almost made a comeback in the second match, but not really. You owned me either way. Grats on 4th.

9: Keitaro- We never played in singles but I assure you, if it was me in grand finals you would have been JVed 4 stock every match lol (more like the other way around). But seriously, great job coming in and showing Ohio up.

9: King Yoshi- I had fun playing friendlies. It was fun talking with you after draft crews, too.

9: BallistaBoy- I played you pools and in brackets. Wario can be really tough if you are not used to playing him. Hope to see you at some more tourneys.

9: Mars- We didn't play but I think we talked a little bit. Nice seeing you.

13: Moose- Tell pools to GTFO. Grats on brackets.

13: Wakka-Again, same as Mr. E. It was fun hanging out during draft crews though.

13: Keist-GGs and nice seeing you as always. Thanks for recording all those matches, too. I think you got like 4 of my games lol.

13: Sil- GGs in friendlies and in brackets. Rob on mansion is a freakin' pain in the ***.

17: Shwa- We didn't play this time but we talked a little bit. Good seeing you.

17: Good-Didn't play.

17: Casm-GGs in pools. You gave me a little trouble towards the end of that second match. Keep working! You have good potential. Talk to Tyr sometime and get some tips :p

17: Sole- Keep working on your Wario. We need to make Ohio the land of Wario!! Screw Cali and Texas!

21: Siren-Didn't play.

21: Crum-Didn't play.

21: Bead- GGs in pools. I've played like millions of matches versus Marth, so you didn't do too shabby with that considered.

21: Jambi-Didn't play.

AND EDIT: **** I forgot some people

Lou- Sorry you couldn't stay for singles. Nice seeing you. Hope your last day in C-bus was enjoyable lol.

Nest- Again, too bad you couldn't play in singles. GGs in friendlies, hope I can play you again sometime soon.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Good tourney for as long as I was there. I really wish that I could have stayed for singles. Doubles was fun though and I got to come back and get some friendlies in.

Keitaro- Good stuff man. Im glad you were able to come and I really hope that you can come next weekend. I had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies. They were all fairly close and some of them were unbelievably intense, especially for friendlies.

Q- Dont get upset. You have been on a tear lately. Come to Springfield this week and train.

AZ- Tough tourney. Play alot with Q this week and I have no doubt that you will rep it next week. Like I said above Columbus should bring a car sometime this week and play with us.

Z- Good stuff Z. 4th place isnt too shabby. Your MK is real real tough and before too long it will get the recognition it deserves, especially if you are a regular at tournies.

Crunch- Good placing. Your Wario gets better everytime

ITT- Good stuff on beating Champ. I wish we could have played some friendlies, but I ran out of time.

Wakka- Good placing! I see your Diddy is getting good. Im pumped to play you a lot this week, and all summer.

Argent- Im never ever going to stop playing GW. Snake is just a project I am working on this summer. I love playing Snake, but not enough to ditch GW. Good stuff in bracket. I hope we can play some at the championships.

BBoy- Good stuff in doubles. It was a lot of fun playing you and ITT.

MR. E- Close set with AZ. Clearly you have gotten better. I hope we get to play somehow at the champs:)

King Yosh- I wish we could have played soem friendlies. Its always good to see ya though.

Champ- Good stuff in doubles. It was fun playing together. Its good to know that if our original partner doesnt show we can just team up with another fielder and place in the money. Im pumped for this week. No worries on sucking in this tourney, it happens to everyone.

Moose- Fun friendlies, I still think you shouild play Marth, but if you enjoy Sheik than I guess that is all that matters. I want some more practice with Snake against you.

Keist- Haha you are hilarious. I bet we are in the same pool next week.

GGs everyone and I hope to see you all at the championships

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Keitaro cleaned up too mang. ;(

FWOAR! I'm going with my usual style and more just saying what's on my mind right now instead of individually addressing anyone and everyone.

Let's see... Oh, my controller. Yeah, it's been like that since I had to switch a couple months ago and I'm too poor/cheap to get a brand new controller. With the mysterious huge use of Diddy here, I had to finally do something about it. I suicided a ton in friendlies still trying to jump with X but it didn't mess me up in any important matches, thank goodness! I think I'm pretty good now, still can't DACUS worth a crap with Snake because of the thing but I don't main Snake anyway, so it's all good.

You destroyed me pretty good Q but I think I know a way around your annoying little strategy next we meet. (HINT: It involves grabbing items.) I *will* get you next time, AZ! Oh, I'm also gonna figure out how to beat ITT's new G&W-lite strategy... or CP Wario after watching CRUNCH destroy him. :embarrass

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
SHOUTOUTZ!!

1: AlphaZealot - Thanks for being so nice and welcoming to me. Great job hosting the tournament and our sets were pretty nice. I can see you learning the Falco/Diddy matchup more and more after every match. Gotta come to the next one.
1: Quivo - Thanks for allowing me to stay at your place and play smash. Your Toon Link is definitely on that top top level of Toon Links that are scary to fight. I liked our grand finals set the most :D
1: Crunch - Yes, you would have JV 4 stocked me :) Nice Snake in Draft crews.
1: IThrowThings - Your funny, very talkative, and your the person who drove me everywhere. Thanks soooo much, so happy you pmed me or else I wouldn't have made it. Your lucky I played so many friendlies with you cause Sonic is so gaaay, lol, i shouldn't be talking.
5: Argent - Good stuff beating me in pools. I recently lost to a Lucario in NJ so I was pretty nervous fighting you. I'll be sure to have a new strategy/character when I face you again.
5: Mr. E - I remember you!!
5: Champ - Your Falco is pretty good. It's sad we had to Falco ditto first round, Falco dittos is the matchup I do the most :D Don't forget to upsmash!
5: Z - I heard your MK was beasting so props on your placing.
9: Keitaro - No more weird characters in pools please :p
9: King Yoshi - Happy you still have your labtop. Thanks for talking to ITT in the car so he wouldn't fall asleep lol!
13: Moose - Your sheik was pretty impressive but I liked your Marth more ;)
13: Wakka - Thanks for offering to team with me. I'm not as good in teams as I am in singles but we did pretty well. Thanks for helping me out with draft crew picks too, that's how I learned alot of people's names.
13: Keist - I thought your jokes were funny :D
13: Sil - You were a funny guy too. You did well in draft crews for my team.....unless I'm mistaken and you were on the other team. If so, boo!!
17: Sole - You played Wario?? My memory is pretty bad :(
21: Siren - I remember you were cool. But that's it lol!
21: Bead - Wish I brought my DS along so we could play something. But Pictochat????? In the same car???? lmaoo!!!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone but it's getting kinda late and I needz sleep. I'll be back sometime this summer cause you guys were fun to hang out with.

**** smokers and drinkers!! lol!! jk, I love to drink <3

Edit: @ Inui - I keep sucking in state yet I got 3rd in NY, 2nd in PA, and 1st in Ohio. I'm not playing in NJ anymore, lol!! jk.....or am I??.... :D

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Moose- Fun friendlies, I still think you shouild play Marth, but if you enjoy Sheik than I guess that is all that matters. I want some more practice with Snake against you.
I really do like Sheik a lot, and yea I'd love more matches against your Snake :)

~Shout-outs~

1: Keitaro - Grats on first.. I couldn't believe how hard your Fox ***** me, that round should have been all Sheik..

2: Quivo - GG's in brackets, close matches (and then you ***** me in friendlies :p) Grats on second

3: AlphaZealot - Awesome tourney as always, grats on third. You ***** me in pools, Diddy is personally still my worst matchup =/

4: Z - Didn't play you, grats on fourth

5: Crunch - Uhh... Wario might be good.. or something..

5: Argent - GG's in pools, and grats on placement. I still need Lucario experience :O

7: IThrowThings - Still haven't played you...

7: Wakka - Bowser vs. Sheik was fun :p Was awesome seeing you again. Also: Don't play Diddy >:[

9: BallistaBoy - Utter **** that first round.. Snake vs. Sheik second round got my hopes up a little bit, and that third round was cloooooose... You could have taken me out quick if you would have stayed Diddy ;)

9: Mr. E - Didn't play this time

9: Mars - GG's in friendlies, your Snake was fun to play against. MK ***** me though =/

9: King Yoshi - Awesome talking to you again, and GG's in friendlies. Pikachu vs. Sheik is a fun one.. except for that CG :O

13: Moose - You finally made it out of pools

13: Champ - Fun talking to you as always, didn't get to play this time though =/

13: Keist - I think I've only playd you in doubles... but good talking to you during draft crews :p

13: Sil - Thanks for the friendlies. Def got some G&W experience out of that, despite you reading my techs like 4 times in a row that one match :O Nice Pikachu too, seems like you've got that CG down pretty well :O

17: Shwa - GG's in pools, you ***** me in friendlies with your Marth so idk what happened =/ I've gotta learn that matchup

17: Good - Didn't play you

17: Casm - Didn't play you

17: Sole - Didn't play you

21: Siren - GG's in pools, good to see new people at tournies :D

21: Crum - Didn't play you

21: Bead - Didn't play you

21: Jambi - Didn't play you

Non-Singles people: Lou, fun friendlies. I've been getting some Snake experience from CRUNCH with my Sheik, but yours looks like it has potential. This weekend hopefully we'll have time for more friendlies. Zert (sorry if that's wrong, my memory sucks, but I remember you were the ZSS that didn't enter in singles) - good friendlies, second time playing a ZSS. Yours seems pretty good, I had fun with those matches :)

Also: To anyone who hasn't had their wings, they're ****in amazing. <3 Wings and Brew, great end to Season I.. Draft crews was a lot of fun, I had no idea Squirtle had that grab release combo.. good ****. I hope everyone can make it to Springfield this weekend (glances at PeppyWil).

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
First things first: If anyone who placed 1st-7th could PM me the matchups and winners of each SET that knocked him out of loser's, that would be awesome. If you want to include matches you played against those guys in Winner's, that cool, too.

In no particular order:

Q, you're too beast.

AZ, your tourney is too beast. moar pizza next time?

Champ, lol pokedittos. I don't think rubbing your shoe helped in pools, though.

Speaking of pools, lol Moose. I am such a scrub. :'( I dunno if spamming needles and playing defensively would make the Marf matchup easier for you? DB makes most of Sheik's stuff unsafe on block.

Lou, we gotta play at the championship; I missed you this time.

Sil, lol klaptrap

Kiest, good seeing you again. We should get together before the champs.

Siren, good games in pools. Next time, I promise not to start the beers at noon and then SD 3 times in our first game. >_> Did that game last more than 90 seconds?

Argent, I can't beat you. Graaarrrrrrrrrr. Utilt is too pro... for me to use... ever... :'(

Speaking of which, Columbus people, do we want to get a Smashfest together before the champsionships?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: AlphaZealot – Great job hosting the tournament, yes... I had fun, stop asking LOL. We gotta get in some friendlies sometime so I can learn that diddy matchup See ya at MWC Champs
1: Quivo – Thank you very much for housing us. Fun stuff in those friendlies that we played, good **** in tourney
1: Crunch – Gah WTF? That’s not the same crunch I beat at WaB 1, what did you do with the real crunch? I guess it’s my turn for revenge next time so be ready.
5: Argent – wow, can’t believe somebody stole your GPS. My faith in humanity gets lowered every day. We’ll find a way to get you another GPS…
5: Mr. E – Spam spindash against ROB is like the only strategy I know. It’s annoying but it works.
5: Champ – You were really tough to fight, that sucks you had to fight keitaro first round.
5: Z – You’ll learn the sonic matchup quickly, everyone always does
9: Keitaro – Thanks for comin along, always good to see new faces. Thanks for all those friendlies, I think I know the matchup about 10 times better now
9: King Yoshi – Sup?
9: BallistaBoy – Awesome job in teams, we should’ve taken first.
9: Mars – I had to rage on you on FD after I killed myself for the loss in pools.
13: Wakka – GAHHHH I HATE DIDDY SO MUCH!!
13: Keist – Nice friendlies, I’ll keep you updated on starcraft
13: Sil – You’ll find a way to beat me, talk to wakka and crunch, they found a way.
17: Casm\Siren\Jambi – Hope you guys had fun @ your first tourney. Don’t get discouraged, we all did poorly our first tournaments too.
17: Sole – Epic Bike gimping, can’t believe that bike hit you like 5 times straight
21: Bead – Thanks for coming along, you’ll get better as you keep playing, thanks for keeping me awake while I was driving.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I had fun losing to NinjaLink twice yesterday. :bee:

I learned new stuff about fighting Diddy Kong in the first set in winners semis where I got *****, then I put up a really good fight, including taking a game, in losers finals.

I'm glad ADHD and NinjaLink are always at the same tournaments as me since I get to fight Diddy Kong a lot. It's fun.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I got to fight all the Diddy Kongs yesterday... AZ and Siren in pools and then Bboy and Wakka in brackets... I learned on Saturday that you just gotta be smart and always watch him when he has a banana in his hand... And especially watch out for situations in which you can get banana locked or whatever it's called when you get walked to the edge with banana spam...

QUIVO

Smash Master
I know why i lost guys. I didn't wear the TLink tshirt.
AND
I didn't switch to the appropriate tunics according to the stage. (I.E. Norfair - Red, Lylat - Black)

lol : )

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Keist, Shwa, and Q: Smashfest my place at 5pm. PM me for address if you need it.

Crunch and Z are also coming. GO COLUMBUS!

Top Bottom