• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS6: Armageddon, San Antonio TX June 20th Partial Results thread up, see last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
but if you guys still wanna talk trash, me and Nike will probably **** everyone at Brawl+.
You must be forgetting someone.

But more importantly, I'm getting this looming feeling that I'm gonna **** up hard at FS6.
This feeling sucks.

Housing? Cheap hotel? Cardboard boxes to help my crew sneak into a Mattress Warehouse and sleep for the night?

I'm not picky here. xD

Though worst case scenario is that we miss vBrawl, and have to drive back without sleep. Not too bad I suppose.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i have a problem. Houston needs housing for Xyro/Jerm/Gnes/Trela. Can anybody help us?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Xyro, I got the housing. I'm just waiting for the final confirmation. But he said it should be do able.

Nike.

Smash Hero
oh i'm just kidding =p

anyways, let's switch the topic back to ya know, SMASH, and save the TvC trash talk for game day.

but if you guys still wanna talk trash, me and Nike will probably **** everyone at Brawl+.
LMFAOOOOOOOO

I think since HOBO16 Ive played a total of 2 matches.

And Espy is farrr better than both of us.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
If my own room wasn't rented out(to my cousin), I'd take some people in, but even then my room is tiny. Sorry, but no vacancy at my place.

Suspect

Smash Hero
oh hell no, you whooped me at FS6 and im barely any better than i was then

and it was your ROLL! lol didnt even use karas last time

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill sell you my wii fighting stick GHNeko

@Magik

TvC 5$
Brawl 5$
Basketball 100$

for everything else theres mastercard

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Any rules about planking/excessive ledgegrabs? I know most people won't consider it, but if there isn't anything mentioned, then someone will try to take advantage eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom