• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crunchatize Me Capem - Smashfield, Ohio RESULTS

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Results!

Singles

1: Overswarm ($153) :rob:
2: Quivo ($70) :toonlink:
3: YBM ($45) :kirby2:
4: Infern ($25) :snake:
5: Hilt ($13) :olimar:
5: Smash64 ($13) :ness2:
7: Capem :metaknight:
7: Nope :snake:
9: Steel Samurai :marth:
9: Beegs :marth:
9: Crunch :wario:
9: Ithrowthings :sonic:
13: Mr.E :rob:
13: Paradigm :marth:
13: Wakka :diddy:
13: Champ :falco:
17: Cake :diddy:
17: Lou :gw:
17: SneakyTako :rob:
17: Peppywil :ike:
17: Calic :pikachu2:
17: Fizzle :lucario:
17: Tactical :lucario:
17: Muldini :snake:
25: Fonz :lucario:
25: sai :diddy:
25: Cr4sh :luigi2:
25: Moose :shiek:
25: Sil :rob:
25: Clowsui :marth:
25: Excel :fox:
25: Fromundaman :kirby2:
Singles Bracket Image

Doubles

1: Once upon a time... Dr. X smells. (Infern + Smash) :ike: + :ness2: ($143)
2: Robert and Jim from Ireland (Champ + OS) :falco: + :rob: ($78)
3: Sky High (Nope + Lou) :snake: + :gw: ($39)
4: Bombs and Rocks (YBM + Quivo) :kirby2: + :toonlink:
5: We'd eat chili out of Megan Fox's a$$ (Capem + Fonz) :metaknight: + :lucario:
5: Hannah Montana Sleepover (Beegs + ITT) :marth: + :sonic:

Hey everybody, just wanted to say great tournament. I had a blast and I hoped everybody else did also. Congratulations to the winners and I'd like to thanks everybody that came and brought set ups! I even thank those people that did bring set ups, but we were full (yes... Full!) of set ups and couldn't even use yours.

Metrics

Singles

Players : 34 (Top 32 shown, two were eliminated via death pool)
Most common character : :rob: and :marth:
Pools start : 2:42 PM
Pools end : 3:58 PM
Run time : 1 hour 16 minutes
Death pool start : 3:49 PM
Death pool end : 4:13 PM
Run Time : 24 minutes
Singles tournament start : 4:28 PM
Singles tournament end : 8:58 PM
Run time : 4 hours 30 minutes
Total singles run time : 6 hours 10 minutes

Doubles

Teams : 13
Most common character : :snake:
Time start : 12:04 PM
Time End : 2:13 PM
Time Running : 2 hours 9 minutes

QUIVO

Smash Master
1: Overswarm - Good **** man. Our sets are always good! I shouldn't have played so stupid lol.
2: Quivo - WIN ****IT!!! Btw, I'm pretty sure BILLIE JEAN GOT 2nd, not me..
3: YBM - You and that killa... lol... Good stuff man, after I lost to you at that OU tournament, I went online and got a lot of kirby experience : D We need to do bettter in teams, I know we can!
4: Infern - God Kais, good **** man. I wish you would've beaten OS : ( Your last match was ridiculously close. Good stuff winning doubles, and dominating it
5: Hilt - Sorry I didn't MM you hilt : ( Good stuff getting 5th though!
5: Smash64 - **** YOU. You ***** my crew : ( ****ing ness.. Good **** winning doubles
7: Capem- We're gonna play in tournament soon, I feel it. Good seeing you again, it was a pleasure
7: Nope - Our matches were close! Your snakes gotten good. Up b kills are boss lol.
9: Steel Samurai - Good stuff getting 9th! We didn't do friendlies .. : (
9: Beegs - Beegs, great seeing you man. You're too funny. I thought I was supposed to play you at first since I thought I saw you beat Nope! Good seeing you man, until next time.
9: Crunch - Good riding in the car with you man. You're always getting better, you just need experience.
9: Ithrowthings - We haven't played in tournament in awhile.. It's coming.. Sonic is too good. I really wanted to play my Sonic vs your TL lol.
13: Mr.E - Good stuff beating me in pools man! Your ROB has gotten better
13: Paradigm - We haven't played in sooo long. Let's change that mannnnn
13: Wakka - I LOVE YOU WAKKA. You're too cool and I'm so happy you helped me with my texture hacks : D
13: Champ - Champ, stop losing to sonic. Youre too good. I love you champ. no homo
17: Cake - Cake! I didn't get to see you play, and I didn't really see you at all : (
17: Lou - Lou, you did really well in the Springfield vs God Kais crew battle. I also saw some friendlies, you're about to hit that turning point imo. Maybe in the fall?
17: SneakyTako - Good playing you man! You're a cool guy, enjoyed talking to you.
17: Peppywil - We didn't/haven't ever really played aside from our doubles match. Good stuff.
17: Calic - I wasn't going to let you take a game off me this time! lol. Your pika is fun to play against.
17: Fizzle - Fizzle! Let's friendly next time??
17: Tactical - Tactical, I haven't played you in forever..
17: Muldini - Good doubles match!
25: Fonz - I wish we didn't play first in brackets : ( I always love playing friendlies with you. You're too cool.
25: sai - We didn't play at all : / We need to next time
25: Cr4sh - Crash, you're too good. I swear, I hear a hundred "Shoryukens" whenever I'm at a tournament with you. You should be winning with that.
25: Moose - Thanks for driving me man! Good friendlies too. Your Sheik is soo aggressive lol. Have fun in Lebanon
25: Sil - Sil, let's play friendlies next time! good seeing you again man!
25: Clowsui - We didn't friendly : ( Good seeing you though man. Surprisingly i didn't see you much : (
25: Excel - Good seeing you again man! We need to play next time!
25: Fromundaman - We still need to do that MK vs Kirby MM : D

RipN - Good **** running the tournament!! You're too good at it

Springfield vs God Kais was too good.
Reverse Main Draft crews was ridiculous. Our crew was man handled by ITT and Smash64.
Sorry I didn't friendly too much this tournament, I was really tired and didn't always feel like playing. I didn't even want to play any of the finals : (

solecalibur

Smash Master
Dead last ftw I find it funny I did my best at the reverse main tounry chain grabing my character to his death
4 falcos vs wario and alot of gimpin Oh well you gotta learn it some where and it was really fun never the less

Shoutouts

Beegs : Thanks for letting me stay the night previous day before the tounry and sorry for rolling down the window when you where sleeping on it..... Nice friendlies I find it funny my ZSS seems to work on Snake and not marth .... but it did improve my wario game quite a bit (not so much the meta not the best vs meta still these days)

Bufu : Thanks for keeping me awake 4 hours there and back on the trip good pools match didnt know you had a plan for if I agree'd to big blue lol

ITT : Fireworks where great and the roman candle fight , Seemed like when ever I saw you , you taught sonic to other players and I think you where being taught fox at one point of time ? Nice job on reverse doubles sure as hell pays off to play sonic then

Mr E. : Nice friendlies as usal we should start playing main friendlies more often though

Crunch : Its only a matter time

peppywil : Sorry about banning pirate ship on ya but I saw you play pirate ship with ike previous thinking that was your main or something and i guessed right

I have more shoutouts i'll add them later

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

Springfield Crew: You guys are ****ing awesome. There's not a single one of you guys I don't like. Good **** running this tournament, and expect us to be at more of them :D

RipN: Good **** running this, man. And you're so ****ing hilarious xD Looking forward to the next one you guys run

1: Overswarm: good **** with Rob, man! Glad to see you playing him again. Also, thanks for the tips from the money matches and in tournament. Looking forward to the next time we play. Also, just hanging out and talkin to you between the matches was awesome, haha. Looking forward to the next tournament, man.
2: Quivo: We'll get to play sooner or later, haha. Don't worry about it though. Good job getting second though, man.
3: YBM: Looks like I have a matchup to work on, haha. Always enjoy hanging out with the God Kais though. You guys are awesome
4: Infern : We didn't get a money match this time? Oh well :/ I'll be sure to mm you next time haha.
5: Smash64: We didn't really talk much this time =( We didn't get to play at all either. Good **** though, wiping out half of the opponents in the draft crew though lol
7: Capem: Thought you had me in our match ^.^; Your mk is too good, man. We'll need to play more next time
7: Nope: Thanks for opening up your place for this, man. Enjoyed the money matches too. We'll have to do another next time for the tie breaker :D
9: Steel Samurai: Holy ****... I haven't been that scared that I was gonna get knocked out in forever. Good ****, man, you've definitely gotten a lot better. Keep at it
9: Beegs: Why haven't I ever played you?! You're ****in hilarious xD
9: Crunch: Don't think I got to play you this time :/ We'll have to do friendlies next tournament for sure
9: Ithrowthings: Was fun talking to you from time to time, but I've never gotten a chance to play you :/ We should change that next tournament
13: Mr.E: lol good **** beating me in that money match. You haven't played too many olimars before either, had you
13: Paradigm: Enjoyed the friendly we got to play lol. Also, good choice with the new character xD Marth is definitley working a lot better for you so keep it up, man.
13: Wakka: We gotta play again next time, man. Definitely enjoyed the money match
13: Champ: Your falco's such a beast, man @_@ Easily the best in the midwest. Also you made me wanna start working on trainer again so I won't lose the ditto so horribly next time ^.^;
17: Cake: I don't think we've ever played a game outside of friendlies since january :/ If we don't meet in tournament next time I have to money match you just to see how well I do xD
17: Lou: Enjoyed the games, man. Also, I was starting to get worried that you were gonna take out smash in that crew battle lol
17: SneakyTako: ****in amazing name lol
17: Peppywil: I don't think we played this time O_o Why was that?
17: Calic: yeeehhhh get'm MaFKA!
17: Fizzle: I think you're pretty close to tac, to be honest
17: Muldini: I didn't end up facing you =( We'll get friendlies next time for sure
25: Fonz: Didn't play you either this time :/ I need to get a low tier good enough so i can low tier mm that ganondorf :x
25: sai: Don't think we played any games either O_o We should, next time. I'm starting to not hate the diddy olimar matchup as much lol
25: Cr4sh: We need to get together and practice more :/
25: Sil: enjoyed the friendlies, man :D Let's get some more next time i'm in springfield
25: Clowsui: You're getting there, man. All you have to work on is your spacing and reaction speed. You figure the stuff out in your head fast enough, you just don't do it in time. After you get that down you'll start placing a whole lot better
25: Excel: Don't think I saw any of your games O_o But good job making it out of death pools. Got a bit worried ^.^;
25: Fromundaman: Enjoyed the pools matches, man. We'll be sure to get some friendlies next time
JoshKip: HA HAAA
Sin: Enter the tournament next time, man :/ Even if you place like crap, at least you get the practice. And pools would have probably knocked you out of the slump anyways lol But I'll be looking forward to the next tournament we're both at, man :D

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Overswarm - Good stuff OS. I think you should keep using ROB. Your ROB is entertaining to watch and to fight. GG's.

2: Quivo - You should've used P.Y.T as your tag. Nonetheless, good stuff Q. We do need to play again. Maybe you can teach me the Toon Link match-up. The one where I'm not hiding in my shield the whole match.

3: YBM - You are a riot when you're blazed.

4: Infern - GOD KAIS!! Infern, WTF you should've placed 1st. GG's in brackets, keep playing Snake, I'd rather fight him than Ike.

5: Hilt - Best Olimar this side of the MW. Get first!

5: Smash64 - GG's in pools. Those were some fun matches. BTW you are the Ninjalink of the MW. You wrecked EVERYONE in my crew!

7: Capem- We need to play sometime. I haven't played you since Pawsome. Fromundaman and I have some Mario ditto replays on your wii. Think you could get those captured for me?

7: Nope - Good job running the tournament with RipN. I wanna play you again.

9: Steel Samurai - Sharp like the edge of a samurai sword. You are beasting on people Steel. Best Marf in the Nasty Nati.

9: Beegs - You sir are a riot. Talkin with you in Taco Bell was probably the funniest moment next to YBM being folded.

9: Crunch - Didn't get to play you. Looking forward to it next tournament.

9: Ithrowthings - Sonic ditto ftw. Dude, you ruin all of my Sonic shenanigans...I hate you. Not really. I'm hoping to place better with Sonic next tournament.

13: Mr.E - Easy Mr.E GGs in friendlies. Next time I have the money we will team.

13: Paradigm - We haven't played since you were maining Samus. I...want...my....revenge.

13: Wakka - Wakka wakka wakka...thanks for the ride to Taco Bell. BTW I have replays with Fromundaman on your wii. Think you could capture them for me? They are mostly Sonic vs Kirby, Sonic vs Mario and Mario dittos.

13: Champ - It was cool talking with you. You got lucky with Trainer. I'm gonna beat it and then pluck the feathers off of that Falco.

17: Cake - Good talkin with you Cake. You're cool peoples

17: Lou - GG's earlier that day.

17: SneakyTako - Gah you stomped me in death pools. I'll never take ROB to Halberd ever again.

17: Peppywil - Why...you...sneaky...bleeper. Picking Pika against me in death pools was not a smart move. I drilled 5 hr games of Sonic v Pika with Calic. Just in case of a situation like this. Also I had no idea you played Falco. You suck. lol j/k

17: Calic - Good stuff MaFKA! lol

17: Fizzle - So why weren't you wreckin stuff in draft crews?

17: Tactical - I NEVER EVER want to get you in brackets again.

17: Muldini - Good stuff Muldini.

25: Fonz - Play Lucario or Ganon next time. I abhor fighting Wolf.

25: sai - GG's Sai.

25: Cr4sh - Crash! Get on Boss status mang! So many Shoryus I thought I was at a SF tournament.

25: Moose - GG's I know Fox v Sheik is garbs. I just play it anyway.

25: Sil - Lets get some friendlies in next time Sil.

25: Clowsui - You made it out of death pools. Good stuff. We can do better next tournament!

25: Excel - Yay! I made it to brackets!! Fox and Sonic...got ***** by Infern and Tactical. WTF.

25: Fromundaman - Fun friendlies. Probably the funnest friendlies I had next to Sonic dittos with ITT.

RipN-Good stuff running the tournament. You're cool peoples. Also I played Fox and Sonic in pools and in brackets.

Sin-Enter next time. I was playing like absolute doo doo at Athens and I still entered. Also get those vids to Pgh-M@v-Pgh or GwJumpman on SWF. Appreciate it mangs! If you need to find them just drop by the Fox Boards.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts later. For now, I'm pretty happy with how I did at this tournamet including friendlies and money matches.

Oh, another thing:

GOD KAIS!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
God Kais dominated results lol

Quivo 2
YbM 3
Infern 4
Smash64 5

Once Upon a Time Dr. X Smells (Infern + Smash64) 1
Bombs and Rocks, Tornadoes and Mallets (Quivo + YbM) 4

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fun tournament guys. I'm going to do my shoutouts now and not procrastinate and end up not doing them like I did for the last 2-3 tournies...

1: Overswarm: GJ on 1st. I was honestly surprised you picked me in Draft Crews though. I mean, as a Kirby main who isn't YbM, I was expecting to be picked last.
2: Quivo: Nice job! Your TL is a lot of fun to watch, and I'd love to get some friendlies with you one of these days.
3: YBM: Good **** as always YbM. I want to get some more friendlies with you next time.
4: Infern: I'm sorry, it looks like the tradition has been broken for good... That being said, great job in your matches. Needs more Ike though!
5: Hilt: Good **** Hilt. One of these days, I'll figure out how to fight Oli... one day... What's going on in teams though? Is Oli/Luigi just not a good team? You and Cr4sh are good enough that you shouldn't be losing to my team so much.
5: Smash64: I love your ness. I want to get friendlies in against it, since last time I faced it was in October I think.
7: Capem: Great games. I can't believe how close those were. You're not used to Pictochat though, are you?
7: Nope: Gah Nope, I continually missed you. I wanted to get some friendlies in (especially Mario vs Diddy since I wasn't playing like **** this weekend, despite the horrible placing.)
9: Steel Samurai: Great games. I severely underestimated your Marth. I should have started Snake and not even pulled out Kirby at all.
9: Beegs: Good stuff Beegs. Those games with Capem were a lot of fun to watch.
9: Crunch: Didn't get to play you...
9: Ithrowthings: D'awww... 3rd squared... You had 64... that was the craziest and most ridiculous reversal I've ever seen (after what champ did to Nope and Lou in doubles that is).
13: Mr.E: Didn't get to play you this time around.
13: Paradigm: D'awww... I would have wanted more friendlies. Good **** in teams though. I think with a little more practice we would make a great team.
13: Wakka: Nice job Wakka! Those matches with Infern I think it was were really fun to watch.
13: Champ: Good matches in pools. I can't believe you almost came back game 2. Also, i really wish I'd won vs TGM to face you again. I think I'm starting to understand how to fight Falco.
17: Cake: Didn't get to play you this time around.
17: Lou: Didn't get to play you this time around. We need to do some friendlies next time though. I still need revenge, or at the very least some G&W practice.
17: SneakyTako: Good games. Those were some fun friendlies, and the first time I've managed to land a Warlock Punch in a real match offline. Good ROB though.
17: Peppywil: D'awww... Only friendly I got vs you was on a boat...
17: Calic: Hey, it was cool seeing you again. Kind of disappointed that I didn't get to play you at all. Thanks for the encouragement at the beginning of the tourny btw. really helped my confidence.
17: Fizzle: How did I not manage to play you a single time? I really wanted to face you again too, because last week I was playing like a bag of *****.
17: Tactical: *sigh* You wouldn't give me a friendly...
17: Muldini: Good games. I'm still disappointed I lost to a Snake player who isn't Nope or Infern, but ah well... You really started reading me and switching from defensive to aggressive in the 2nd match, and I just never got it back after that.
25: Fonz: Didn't get to play you, nor did I see you play at all (except one game as Ganon while I walked by, but not sure who you were playing.)
25: sai: Good games. Fear the Mario Nair!
25: Cr4sh: I think I only played you in doubles and those FFAs at the end. What was going on in doubles? I know you're better than that!
25: Moose: Man, those were some fun friendlies. I think I love playing against Shiek now, both as Mario and Kirby.
25: Sil: Fun friendlies, as always. Too many ROB players here! GRAH!
25: Clowsui: Good games. Guess it's a good thing for you I wasn't taking MMs this weekend.
25: Excel: Good games. Those friendlies were a lot of fun. Our Marios think alike. Also, one of these days you'll get your revenge MM; sorry I wasn't taking them this weekend. Maybe kind of lucky though, since I seemed to have the upper hand at first until you caught on to my playstyle (vs my Kirby anyway). Also, we should have done some Fox vs Mario. That seems like it would be a fun matchup. Anyway, we need to play more next time too.
25: Fromundaman: Really? 25th? What the hell were you doing?

Sole: Thanks for the ride, and good games in pools. I didn't really have a plan on Big Blue so much as that I know pretty much every stage, even the banned ones. My only plan was "Don't use Ganon or Mario here!".

Joshkip: Good games. You need to work on your follow ups though. It seemed like you would mindgame me to death to get me in a bad position, but then not actually do anything with that.

Paranormalsin: Where'd you go? I saw you for about 5 minutes at the beginning, then you just disappeared.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
17: Peppywil - Why...you...sneaky...bleeper. Picking Pika against me in death pools was not a smart move. I drilled 5 hr games of Sonic v Pika with Calic. Just in case of a situation like this. Also I had no idea you played Falco. You suck. lol j/k
I main Ike and second Falco and RANDOM.

SHOUTOUTS

1: Overswarm ($153) - Gratz on first, now you can buy food! Yay! Your too good at picking people for draft crews, haha.
2: Quivo ($70) - Good sh*t Q. GOD KAIS
3: YBM ($45) - Very nice, Ybm. I'd love to say our friendlies were fun, but I'd be lying, haha. I just don't like Dedede at all, s all good. Good seeing you man. GOD KAIS
4: Infern ($25) - SSB64 is 2gud. Fun friendlies in that. Too good. GOD KAIS
5: Hilt ($13) - You're right, we didn't get to play :O MM next we meet? =D
5: Smash64 ($13) - SSB64 friendlies were GREAT, let's play again some time. Great match in brackets, too. No more Pirate Ship for Ness, I learned my lesson. xD GOD KAIS
7: Capem - "C'mon Infern, one up tilt is all it takes." *Infern kills Capem* Capem: "*******." xD Good ****, yeah that was me, sorry about that. Good set in brackets, I had no idea what to do.
7: Nope - GGs in SSB64. You're still the best Snake in Ohio to me. =D
9: Steel Samurai - Didn't get to play you, hope I can soon. Cincinati is guuuud
9: Beegs - F*ck, we had to play 3 times here. You killed me in pools, you killed me in bracket, then you killed me draft crews. You, my good sir, can go straight to hell. <3
9: Crunch - GGs in draft crews... neither of us knew what to do with each other's characters. xD
9: Ithrowthings - Didn't get to play you this time, hope we can soon. =D
13: Mr.E - Baaasically what I said to ITT. xD
13: Paradigm - GGs in doubles, Team No ****ing Clue was just too good. =D
13: Wakka - We STILL HAVE NEVER PLAYED WTF. :O
13: Champ - Falco ditto MM, needs to happen.
17: Cake - Didn't get to play you this time around, man. Sadface.
17: Lou - Nice work, Lou. Let's play next time.
17: SneakyTako - We wrecked EVERYBODY'S **** in dubz, great stuff. You're very cool, we should team again some time. Sorry for any times that I killed you on accident. xD
17: Peppywil - HOLY **** YOU MADE IT OUT OF POOLS?!?!?!?
17: Calic - Didn't get to play you, but apparently you prepared Excel for my Pika, so grrrrr. xD
17: Fizzle - We need to play, man. I'll try to make it down to Dayton, sometime.
17: Tactical - We didn't get to play this time, Tac. :( You're funny when you talk while you play. xD
17: Muldini - GGs in friendlies. You three stocked me in Snake vs. Ike, then I three stocked you in Falco vs. Wario. Needless to say O_o regarding that. Fun games, let's play again some time.
25: Fonz - I don't think I've ever played you in singles before, Fonz. :O Needs to happen.
25: sai - GGs in friendlies, I don't know the diddy matchup for ****, haha.
25: Cr4sh - SHORYUKEN
25: Moose - EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, CUZ I'M SAILIN' ON A BOAT!
25: Sil - FINE, YA KNOW WHAT, I DIDN'T WANT THAT DOLLAR ANYWAY! XD GGs, man. Let's play again some time.
25: Clowsui - Didn't get to play you, wth?! Falco ditto MM next time.
25: Excel - GGs, let's play again some time. :D
25: Fromundaman - GGs in dubz, we didn't get our SCII friendlies in. :(

RipN - Great tourney as usual, bud. Can't wait for the next one. In fact, it's almost the end of June... and since this is a monthly... LET'S HAVE THE NEXT ONE NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!! Haha.

Sin - We STILL haven't got our MM. >:l Enter the gawd dayum tourney next time, we gotta play, mang. xD

Sole - GGs, in pools, try not to get grabbed. =/

Springfield - <3
God Kais - <3

GGs to everyone, can't wait for the next one! DON'T BAN PIRATE SHIP! =D =D =D

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Yeah, Kiest, Capem is weaksauce. :(

Hilt, the only Olimar main I've ever previously played are back at the last MW Champs at Dastrn's venue in a few friendlies, way back in January. I'm pretty sure you were there but I don't believe it was you that I played then.

most Common Character : :rob: And :marth:
Victory Has Been Achieved!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Paranormalsin: Where'd you go? I saw you for about 5 minutes at the beginning, then you just disappeared.
Sin - We STILL haven't got our MM. >:l Enter the gawd dayum tourney next time, we gotta play, mang. xD

fromundaman, read around for shouts to me, i left early cause i just wasnt feeling the smash saturday.

Peppy, dont worry, come to the next test your might and ill be placeing in that one.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ah... gotcha Paranormalsin.

Also, Wil, I completely forgot about the SCII matches. Next time maybe?

Count

Smash Champion
Rob was long overdue, Overswarm. Good luck naming this tourney after overswarm lmao.

Also, great stuff to the god kais, hilt, steel samurai among others.

Diddy kongs step it up!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Steel Samurai was a freaking monster during this event...my god. 2-1 Hilt by a small margin, also 2-1 beegs by a small margin.

Also fromundaman you would have lost your money to me, so git out.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: Overswarm - CPs really messed me up this tourney. I gotta get better at a greater variety of stages. I know that Sonic isn't the best character on the planet, he just requires a little more work than other characters.
2: Quivo - We gotta get in some more friendlies sometime. Good **** in bracket.
3: YBM - Gah. I'll beat you offline eventually, wii-mote nun chuck scares me.
4: Infern - God Kais!
5: Hilt - Good stuff getting 5th
5: Smash64 - You're gonna lose next time. After I lost at MWC Champs I told myself I wasn't losing to Ness anymore. Shoulda CP'd smashville instead of frigate.
7: Capem- We're gonna play in tournament soon, I feel it. Good seeing you again, it was a pleasure
7: Nope - Our matches are always crazy close! I'm gonna see about comin down to practice for a couple days sometime.
9: Beegs - We're hangin out on the 11th, k? Also, car ride back was annoying cause your seat was back all the way and it got me cramped back there. I also brushed your hair with my hand while you were asleep trying to roll the window down. No homo.
9: Crunch - Glad I didn't have to face you. I'll learn the wario matchup. We gotta play each other sometime.
13: Paradigm - Thx for all the friendlies. Hopefully I'll find a use for that thing you taught me with Sonic.
13: Wakka - Wakka is awesome. Diddy is not awesome.
13: Champ - Champ, stop losing to sonic. I'll also always ban japes from now on.
17: Cake - Cake! I didn't get to see you play, and I didn't really see you at all : (
17: Lou - Finally got in a MM. Reverse mains was weird. The only reason I beat your sonic so hard was cause you kept dairing. Sonic's dair is garbs, especially compared to G&W.
17: Peppywil - You should secondary Sonic. Your Sonic is pretty good.
17: Calic - Fun melee friendlies.
17: Tactical - GGs in bracket.
25: Cr4sh - We're both gonna get dog shock collars for the next tourney that activate when we fall into the same stupid habits all the time. Make your opponents wear a shock collar that activates when it hears "SHOURYUKEN!"
25: Sil - Sil, let's play friendlies next time! good seeing you again man!
25: Excel - That was kinda unfair in reverse mains when you went against J-kip. You should totally head up for TYM 6 though. Mav is gonna be there.
25: Fromundaman - Thx for keepin me awake on the way back. We didn't get lost either (not too much anyways) See ya at TYM 6?
J-Kip - Always good to see you reppin the steak with those crazy shoes. Keep it up, it's always a good feeling when you beat someone with a character you love and not just one that's "top tier"
Sole - OMG thank you sooo much for driving. I actually got some sleep in the car and didn't have to worry about that stuff. I'll see about making it to your tourney on the 25th. Pittsburgh is having a tourney on the 26th. We should go straight from your tourney to that one. It'll be awesome.
RipN - Pro at TO

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
ITT, I hope to be at TYM6, but I already explained what it'll depend on...

Also, I forgot to mention it in my shoutouts, but you made my quote of the tournament :laugh:

Finally, if you're going down to Salem/Sfield for practice, any chance I can tag along?

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
1: Overswarm - Thanks for the friendlies early on.
2: Quivo - Don't you graduate from OSU before I get back like everyone else :O
3: YBM - Good **** in pools
4: Infern - We didn't get any friendlies. Gotta change that next time.
5: Hilt - We didn't get any friendlies. Gotta change that next time.
5: Smash64 - We didn't get any friendlies. Gotta change that next time.
7: Nope - We didn't get any friendlies, either, again. I need to stick around longer.
9: Steel Samurai - I was hoping for some Marth ditto friendlies but never got the chance.
9: Beegs - I learned a lot just from our one set. I gotta play you way more often.
9: Crunch - Don't think I got a chance to play you this time.
9: Ithrowthings - I learned a lot from our matches, thanks. Enjoy the new technique.
13: Mr.E - No friendlies with you, eitherrr, but at least we got some games at MWChamps. My goal for next tourney is to take down your ROBert.
13: Paradigm - You sexy devil you.
13: Wakka - You make Brawl fun somehow :O Also your vs Diddy training was probably the most useful stuff I've learned for Brawl in a while.
13: Champ - pew pew!
17: Cake - With Wakka's continued training I'ma get you next time.
17: Lou - We need friendlies!
17: SneakyTako - I'm bringing a deck next time for ERS. I think we have a score to settle from aaaages back.
17: Peppywil - I don't think we got any singles games, but your Ike seemed to have a charged smash in my way the whole fscking doubles match. Good ****.
17: Calic - I don't think we got any games at this one, but the games we got at MWchamps were great. I really need to work on the match up to catch up with you.
17: Fizzle - How'd I out place you? You need to step it up bro! Without Scribz it's up to you and me to rep Dayton.
17: Tactical - Don't think we've played?
17: Muldini - Don't think we've played?
25: Fonz - We didn't get any friendlies, but we did get lots at MWchamps. Major props for sticking with Ganon and not making me feel guilty for leaving poor sweet li'l Sammy.
25: sai - Don't think we've played?
25: Cr4sh - Man, the tourney gods seemed to give you the worst luck against me at that tournament. Don't know what happened there O.o
25: Moose - Don't think we've played?
25: Sil - Your ROB training really helped me take out Tako. Muchas gracias.
25: Clowsui - your **** talk is hilarious. We need waaaay more friendlies next time.
25: Excel - Gotta approach me next time and ask for friendlies, or I'll keep holding your revenge hostage :D
25: Fromundaman - We didn't get as many friendlies as I'd have liked, but I was pretty happy with our teamwork all considering. You do a great job at setting up my tippers; you just gotta stick around a little longer next time. I should try to be there to save your silly round pink self more often next time.

Sin wtf man, huge sadface. We need tons of friendlies, man. Like, tons.

Sucks I missed all the crews ):

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: Overswarm: Please help me get better. Have another serious smashfest sometime. Great job getting first with all ROB!
2: Quivo Billy Jean - yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Good **** at second! I wanna see you **** Champ for real in brackets next time. You were a blast to watch and talk with, as always. GOD KAIS!
3: YBM: GOD KAIS! YbM you gotta help me get better too, play more and stuff...you're just way too good and I think I could learn a lot from you =) Great job at placing 3rd, no shame in losing to a fellow God Kai, right?
4: Infern: Infern...great comeback vs. Capem. I'll never know how you did it. When Schwa and I have a smashfest in Columbus, I'm sure Schwa would be willing to give you guys housing since we'll probably have one on TYM weekend for Ankoku, so come up on Friday night! GOD KAIS!
5: Hilt: Always too close between us. Great job at this tourney...don't piss your pants vs. SS next time :3
5: Smash64: All Ness? Too good. GOD KAIS! You're super chill. I can't wait to see you get first with Ness.
7: Capem: I'll get you in an MM someday. I can't believe we missed out this time on FRIENDLIES, even. But next time, AJ, please beat the God Kais in placing before you talk trash about them ;)
7: Nope: I got you down to one stock? Holy f***...you are really good Nope, I wanna play you again sometime.
9: Steel Samurai: DJ! Man...you're just too awesome with Marth. You're getting there, to the world of the pros...can't wait to see you break top 3 at a major.
9: Beegs: You beat me because I SD'D :angry: Just kidding, that MM was fun. You'll lose next time against SS, but not in humor. You and Crash are too funny.
9: Crunch: I probably would've had a closer set with you playing as Falco. Your Wario is good though.
9: Ithrowthings: Mr. ITT, I missed out on playing against you this tourney. I wanted to face the Sonic that beat Xisin D:
13: Mr.E: You would've lost to me in bracket :p Just kidding, you're pretty good. Hopefully I'll see you again sometime.
13: Paradigm: Your Marth needs more work ;P Nah, you're already up to shape with Marth. Just keep playing.
13: Wakka: You are pretty cute, no homo. I wanted to see how my Falco matched up 'gainst your Diddy!
13: Champ: Pow pow pew pew! I would've won in bracket if we'd done all Falco dittos and you know it. I love you <3
17: Cake: Need to play you again, Ryan :angry:
17: Lou: Louis....GW vs. Marth is dumb. Just pick Snake.
17: SneakyTako: Your ROB is pretty good. I wish we could play again sometime....though that won't be too hard since you and I live in Cincy, the two of us.
17: Peppywil: Don't go Ike against me, ever. You'll lose. Nice placing!
17: Calic: MaFKA. All I got to say.
17: Fizzle: F*ck Lucario. You'll always beat me until I learn to fight against that blue monster.
17: Tactical: You're annoying.
17: Muldini: Sam you are better than this. You just got bracket f*cked!
25: Fonz: Thanks for the advice, Walter. Sorry I seemed so standoffish, your Ganon/Lucario/Wolf are all good!
25: sai: Next time I won't sandbag game 2 lol. Stop getting so frustrated once you're losing.
25: Cr4sh: Sorry for the hat thing again. You're too cool, and you're better than 25th. Keep working on that DK!
25: Moose: Argh I played so weird/bad during our friendlies....but no johns, your Sheik is really good. Keep it up!
25: Sil: Need to play you again =P
25: Clowsui: You're getting better. Keep repping Falco and Marth...you will eventually get to the top ten. You just gotta use your smarts better and space better with Marth, as well as give your Falco more experience.
25: Excel: Stop being so predictable as Fox vs. Marth. I ***** you every game where I tried because it was too easy to punish and read you.
25: Fromundaman: Stop basing my skill off of friendlies. You'd lose to me in an MM.

Just kidding, I dunno how it'd turn out. Let's play an MM next time.

RipN: you're awesome, Mick. GREAT tourney and management skills.
Sin: enter next time. You probably would've done really well!
Schwa: stay longer next tiem plz. Your Marth got way better.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha Clowsui, I'm just messin' with you.

But yeah, next time we'll hopefully get a MM in. Last time you refused it, this time I did... One of these days we'll both be up for it. :laugh:

wakka444

Smash Ace
Shout-outs!!!!!

1: Overswarm-Whew i dont think ive ever seen you have as much fun as you did playing rob this tourney good **** and nice seeing you as always

2: Quivo-haha youre welcome i was just glad you came instead of going to that silly cbus tourney

3.Y.B.M-i dont think your crazy!!!!! good **** on third silly god kais winning our money=/

4: Infern-that set was fun as hell haha next time next time=P

5: Hilt-nice getting 5th and yea i love that match up youre a great guy haha

5: Smash64-nice talking to you and too good in reverse draft crews hahaha

7: Capem-yea 7th isnt right....

7: Nope-same to you sir

9: Beegs-is this gay? IS THIS GAY?!??btw come visit bring the whole beegs crew haha

9: Crunch-good set wario is soo hard for me lol im rly glad you made it to this tournament!

9: Ithrowthings-lol great seeing you as always haha good **** in draft crews OS knew what he was doing on picking our team=D, and diddys the character i can have fun with same goes for you with sonic....mines just better=P

13: Mr.E-ggs in pools youre doing much better against diddy

13: Paradigm-keep going to tournaments!!!!!youre getting better just break habits and adapt and youll be doing better right away

13: Wakka-wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakka
no more drama and sleepless night before tourneys lolz johns

13: Champ-PEWPOPPEWPOPPEWPOP btw stop losing to sonic.....

17: Cake-lol

17: Lou-hmmm i blame g&w>.>......

17: SneakyTako-ggs in pools youre a cool guy and a lot of fun to chill with haha

17: Peppywil-i know i dont play much other than tourney games bc im usually checking on the rest of smashfield and talking too people lol nice seeing you tho great seeing you becoming a part of the community =)

17: Calic-ggs youre learning that diddy matchup fast!! btw pika is broken on no-fair haha

17: Fizzle-we didnt play melee stupid draft crews=(

17: Tactical-ggs i was scared after you wrecked me on fd lol im going there with lucario again haha

25: Fonz-we ve not played in forever!!!but 50 hours of work will do that, and that checks gonna be sick

25: sai-woooo diddy, we didnt talk enough lol i think this was the first time ive seen you too, like where are you from and gogo more tourneys=D

25: Cr4sh-im hearing good things about your diddy, and ive got plenty of tips on most matchups if you ever need them lolz but that big *** monkey seems to get the job down also haha, you need something to yell when you land his punch>.>

25: Moose-mooooose glad you made it=D im not sure why you got 25th tho=( silly sheik players=P haha

25: Sil-alll close games youre getting better and better keep it up!!

25: Clowsui-i like your falco more than marth lol and wth cheering against me against infern haha jkjk

25: Excel-ill try my hardest, i may have the replays but its nope and fonz with the recording equipment and its hard to get them to upload stuff.........

25: Fromundaman-nice seeing as always=D glad you could make it

umm extra shout out to the water melon people lol thanks it was very yummy and refreshing haha

God Kais host a tourney soon so we can come take your money for once!!!!!lol

on a side note robert and jim wtf?!?!?! i had no idea there was a smash scene over there....shame they didnt stay for singles and those ACCENTS LOL

QUIVO

Smash Master
Paradigm, I won't graduate a bit since I had a few quarters where I was borderline part time student : /

I'm not that old..

QUIVO

Smash Master
Wakka, that's a pretty sweet sig.

Btw, I think I left my SD card reader at your place Nope.. I'll probably just get another one since I wont be down there for awhile and they're fairly inexpensive

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Paradigm, I won't graduate a bit since I had a few quarters where I was borderline part time student : /

I'm not that old..
Between Soap and Lou leaving (and presumably others I haven't talked with) I was starting to get bummed that there wouldn't be a good smash scene left there. Glad to hear you'll be there for a while yet.

Also: Fine, I'll get off your lawn grandpaw.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Aahhhh come on.

I'm the only awesome Marth guy IN Springfield. :D That should count for something!
Low blow... You've just been moved to being honorary Smashfield to being a Private Smashfield B team person guy... aka you can clean the Smashfield HQ after the after parties... Yeah... You got demoted that low and that just happened!

<3's :D

Top Bottom