• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useful Links, Rules of the Forum and introductions (Please Read Before Posting)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah, I don't really think that works. Anyone feel like testing it?

It doesn't affect anyone in the air, which sucks. So why should it work against Pit?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pit's a loser. He isn't bound to the same rules as the other characters are.

It might have been a random glitch, but I'll look into it. Might find something interesting...
Normally, you're pleasant, and don't call angels losers. :mad:
I kid.

Alright, thanks. I'd test it myself, but CPU's are a pain to work with, and I don't have a second controller/person at the moment.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I once pulled off the greatest gimp on a Pit in friendlies. I thought Pit would try to fly under the stage, so I jumped off of Final Destination with Bowser and did a reverse Fire Breath.

The Fire hit Pit, and he fell to his death. I did as well, but at least he died before I did. It was hilarious. ^^

Also, Jiggs vs Pit on Yoshi's Island is so funny. Pit's dead if he has to use his upB.
So true lol. Its so awesome. With dair and nair Pit has difficulty surviving on Jiggs.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
dont quote me on this, but i once used sing next to the ledge and the pit i was playing's recovery just stopped working, needs testing could have been a coincidence, he fell to his death b4 touching the ledge
If Sing actually works on Pit when he's using his upB, then that would be one of the greatest uses for Sing ever found.
Sounds like good info.

So true lol. Its so awesome. With dair and nair Pit has difficulty surviving on Jiggs.
I need to improve my Jiggs game. Last night in FFAs in Anyone Brawl, I was at a couple of stages and fighting against 2 Pits. I couldn't hardly touch them with their "hadeyeyayahhs" and all. LOL! I was trying to rest them, but they kept their distance and was an annoyance. I did fight a Pika player okay. Though he may have been a noob spamming thunder like crazy.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
The Pit thing is a possibility, I mean, on Green Greens, Sing breaks through a surprisingly huge range of blocks.

EDIT: I did a bit of testing, nothing big or anything, but it didn't work for me at all.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
hey everyone
i'm a new jigglypuff main here :)
when the game first came out, i mained lucas. then i mained marth and falco for some time, then i didnt really have a main. i've always had jigglypuff as a secondary, but now i decided to pursue her as my main character =]
so yeah. its nice to meet you all

:094:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I find myself in a strange position posting in the intro thread at a time like this on the Jiggly boards.

Oh well though, it happens a lot. I mean, look at the non-existant Link boards. Anyway, I've used Jiggly on and off for about the last 6 months, not because I would loose frequently but because she gets boring to me. Hopefully by learning her more I can actually enjoy using her. Plus, I haven't had a character board I visit (frequently) since my joining of this website...and really, I feel as though I need it. So, yup. Call me Naked since the D3 part of my name is just...meh. :)

Veril

Frame Savant
Anyways,im demonfart the PT main.
I decided to pick up jigglypuff (and pikachu) because I decided that I wish to be amazing with all of the pogeymanz(:squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :jigglypuff: :pikachu2: )
veril,u can edit the OP and have the words clickable instead of posting like this,ex:
Thank you. I will do this.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, just to let you know I am still playing Jigglypuff. Though I haven't lately (and hadn't played Brawl either) the last week. I have been busy with various things, but I will be getting back to working on my Jigglypuff. :laugh::laugh: Puffster is a lot of fun, but I do admit to having some problems connecting moves due to all the "aerial" stuff. I am used to a faster free fall, and also doing more moves on the ground (as Pokemon Trainer is my main, main). So I have to work on that float issue. I play Lucario also, but he does fall faster and its all about timing.

I hope to have some videos uploaded soon for you guys to critique me on. I need to check out the other Jiggly videos to see what's new.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I am new here, I main jiggs, pika and toon link are my secondaries.
I have a good wifi connection even though i suck at brawl.
I cant find many local tourneys in michigan so its kinda hard to get better at brawl.
I probably wont post much i only lurk.
Why wont my sig show up here?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
hey all! my names dan, i just started playing jigglypuff a few weeks ago and i love her, im trying to main her now, aside that i play as fox, samus, kirby, and captain falcon. i love hockey too XD

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Good cast of characters; you'll fit in just fine here.

Welcome to our fluffy boards.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I am new here, I main jiggs, pika and toon link are my secondaries.
I have a good wifi connection even though i suck at brawl.
I cant find many local tourneys in michigan so its kinda hard to get better at brawl.
I probably wont post much i only lurk.
Why wont my sig show up here?
hey all! my names dan, i just started playing jigglypuff a few weeks ago and i love her, im trying to main her now, aside that i play as fox, samus, kirby, and captain falcon. i love hockey too XD
Holy hole in a doughnut! Two new Jigglypuffs!

And if you do think you suck at brawl, read Illinialex's guide.
can I has c00kie alex?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
i think i suck too haha but i love resting i can usually get it atleast once per match lol, i hope i can fit in well here and i hope i'll get a lot of experience

Noobicidal

Smash Master
i think i suck too haha but i love resting i can usually get it atleast once per match lol, i hope i can fit in well here and i hope i'll get a lot of experience
Well, you wont fit in with Spoon; he's too fat.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
lol, i just read the guide took me 45min XD, i see my biggest problem(i think) i use f air a lot on the ground i gotta switch to b air but its hard to get used to it

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
If there is a "Jigglypuff's changes from Melee to Brawl" thread, could someone link me to it? Thanks.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Well I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I just wanted to say thanks guys for all the warm welcomes and the fun videos. I had been very enthusiastic about trying out Jigglypuff. I main Pokemon Trainer as I was saying before when I first stopped in.

Though through practicing and watching the awesome videos, it appears I don't have the knack to add Jiggly as a second main. There are some timing issues I have problems with, and particularly trying to nail a rest when I want to. Sometimes when trying to do a rest, I get that half hearted slow roll out, which I should have gotten a rest. Rest is so tricky to get going some. Plus I don't have a lot of combo potential or real consecutive hit potential going with using Jiggs.

At this point, I feel I will drop Jigglypuff. I guess I am not a Puffster. :(

I will still check out videos on youtube to see what you all are up to next and even support ya. ;) Though it looks very much so that I will only be using Pokemon Trainer and sometimes (not often) Lucario.

Thanks guys and I appreciate all the help! :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I just wanted to say thanks guys for all the warm welcomes and the fun videos. I had been very enthusiastic about trying out Jigglypuff. I main Pokemon Trainer as I was saying before when I first stopped in.

Though through practicing and watching the awesome videos, it appears I don't have the knack to add Jiggly as a second main. There are some timing issues I have problems with, and particularly trying to nail a rest when I want to. Sometimes when trying to do a rest, I get that half hearted slow roll out, which I should have gotten a rest. Rest is so tricky to get going some. Plus I don't have a lot of combo potential or real consecutive hit potential going with using Jiggs.

At this point, I feel I will drop Jigglypuff. I guess I am not a Puffster. :(

I will still check out videos on youtube to see what you all are up to next and even support ya. ;) Though it looks very much so that I will only be using Pokemon Trainer and sometimes (not often) Lucario.

Thanks guys and I appreciate all the help! :)
Omg I can't just let someone who idols my jigglypuff just lose the motivation. Get back to playing jigglypuff now!

What do you need help on and I'll help you.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Hi I'm Illinialex and I enjoy trolling. Is anyone gonna start any discussions because updating those discussions threads has been very easy let me tell you.
GO AWAY YOU TROLL! LOL! Thanks for all the talk on the character. I enjoyed your videos along with Jigglymasters on youtube. You helped a lot, but I don't see a bright future right now with Jiggs as a main.
Omg I can't just let someone who idols my jigglypuff just lose the motivation. Get back to playing jigglypuff now!

What do you need help on and I'll help you.
Well I need help with several things, but I think I am just going to let Jigglypuff slide. :ohwell: I gave it a good run in practice, but the character is a bit to get adjusted with. I rely on so much ground movement and trying to stay consistent in the air is a forcing issue. Plus Jiggs floats a lot, seemingly more than Lucario. Trying to keep myself alive is a job. Its a job using Pokemon Trainer, but at least I can work some moves that would suprise someone in a pinch. I'm not being too successful with Jigglypuff.

Maybe later on Jiggs, though for now I will give her "a rest". LOL! :laugh:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey everyone! :chuckle:

Just recently I've decided on choosing :jigglypuff: as my second main. My first main is :link2: (lowtiers ftw!). I find her fun to play and I also find that alot of people find her annoying to play against!

Hope to see you guys round :)

P.S. I suck at hitting with rest :urg:

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Well illinalex and Jigglymaster, I am going to give
another shot. So I am back. I was practicing the past couple of days and did better with getting a rest on a level 9 character (fighting Snake), so I did do some improving I see. I still have an issue with that floatiness, which seems to be more floaty than Lucario. I will have to find ways to compensate as I would feel vulnerable if fast ground hitters would capitalize on my style. I will see what I can get going. I did improve my Pokemon Trainer though so perhaps some strategies I use has rubbed off on Jiggly. Time will tell when I go back online again and see how well Jiggly stacks up.

So yeah...I'm back to keep learning the tricks of the Purin trade. ;)

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Eh, hello I'm EraOfGames. I come from SoCal in the 760 area. But...no one really plays Brawl here anymore, I think. =\ I live in the same city as meow and played him once too, but he prolly thought of me as a noob as I never got to play him again. I also can not get a ride to any tournies.. But yeah, I have almost 0 offline experience and play wifi alot. My only way to get better. I'm not too competitive. I currently main Jigglypuff, Wolf, and ROB but the my Jiggs is heaps better then the other 2 imo since I play her all the time xD I hope I eventually become one of the best Jiggs maybe, but right now I still need to work to do. Heck, I can't even DACUS >_>; I plan on posting here more often from now on =) So, hi.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'm Kuro. My avatar is win, my Wii doesn't read any games, and I'm thinking about using Jiggy.

:)

Top Bottom