• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
anyone know if futile is still in or did people get confused with fiction?
thanks for the updates ignatius
thanks halberd

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Excel_Zero is out. Don't know the exact circumstance, he played against a Peach in losers and didn't want to ditto. So he went DDD and Marth and lost.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Don't act like you haven't seen any one of the past 150 pages. I posted about this earlier. People agreed with me. But I was never talking about all of Europe.

And what the hell are you doing following me around, quoting my posts only, and arguing against anything I might have to say? Am I antagonizing you somehow?
Well, as a general rule of thumb, quoting somebody and replying in the manner that you did is kinda...confrontational. If you wanna start ****, cool, but don't feign innocence.

Smooth Criminal

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Guys this tourney ends in 2 hours, and i don't think tthey got enough time to being finished

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Wow wtf happened to this thread...last I checked it was like 300 pages...

*enters knowing nothing about genesis*

Edit: Lots of upsets imo xP

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Ah, **** it, its 4 in the freakin' morning over here, and I'm off to a big week-long Swedish tourney tomorrow (in which Armada will participate when he gets back). Better get some sleep so that I can beat him (not very likely though, but I usually stand a good chance =) ). GL you guys, and good night!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Winners finals teams update (scar/darc v m2k/jman):

Double fox lost to Jiggs+falcon first match on FD(super close match), second match CP to stadium with same characters.

M2k/Jman win stadium set is 1-1 CP deamland.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I'm not really into the Brawl metagame anymore but still, that top 5's not so bad.

2 MKs, 1 Falco, 1 Wario and 1 Snake. Could this be the Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik have been looking for?

*looks at Melee top 5*

1 Jiggs, 1 Jiggs/Falco, 1 M2k, 1 Falco and 1 Peach.

Screw Brawl and it's stupid stable metagame lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom