• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm on S-Man's comp. Plus I like Marik. It took me soooooo long to find such sexiness.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
guess ill try and make it but ill only go for melee since i quit brawl (DAM U BR AWL GANON!!!! DAM U!!!!)

anywayz does anyone want to be my partner for melee doubles? (my avatar should give you a hint on who i use)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh

check front page.

its still a hotel but the prices for the room are higher.

and the rooms are better then the other venue.

I heard the rooms at Landmark inn were ****. D:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Kadaj so you are coming?

I herd Chu had a tourney the same day. D:

rhan

Smash Hero
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF****

Ok the new venue and prices shouldn't be much of a problem. I still think STARS can make this ****. I haven't been up until 5 am for the past 3 days playing smash for nothing!!!!!! D:<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo, DarknessBlae said at my tourney he was coming to this and bringing TWENTY people. not even joking.

also, you guys should add in the Chibo Video Rule

Chibo's Video for the Masses Rule

* By entering the tournament you agree to have any tournament matches be recorded if possible, and be uploaded without the need for consent by the players in the match. The only time a match can be requested not to be uploaded is with extraordinary occurrences such as a power outage during the match. Failure to abide by this rule can result in a DQ for a tournament match.

Reasoning: I believe that if players attend tournaments and play with the potential ability to win money at the expense of the community, the community is allowed to watch matches that are part of these tournaments that had money on the line.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Talk to Deez on AIM D:

Brawl needs to be big.

My jiggs is gonna raaaape

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i just wanted to submit that herb use strikeout for the first stage pick. I had never heard of it until I learned about it from the genesis ruleeset; but it makes for a much fairer set that is less dependent on initial random stage, especially if you are in a best of 3.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I cnat wait to see Alukards Sic Samus. :)

Im so close to get Mango here. :3

Top Bottom