• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bloomington Holy House of Smash Results

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
BRAWL DOUBLES

1. Mothership Connection (Hilt + Crash)
2. Satsui No Hado (Ryu + Akuma)
3. Legends (Eric + Jekyll)
4. Brian Rules So Much....Remember (Th3Composer + LoZ)

BRAWL SINGLES

1. Hilt
2. Crash
3. Jekyll
4. Viperboy

MELEEEEEEEEE SINGLES

1. Viperboy
2. Lemon
3. Jekyll
4. ice-

Count

Smash Champion
Obligatory post about my disappointment in not being there to try and defend my own state and about how other people in my state can't defend my own state.

:(

Seriously though great stuff to hilt and crash, especially amazing that you guys won doubs since I know you usually don't excel there. Too good.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
*Insert my johns about playing Ganon here*

Good stuff to everyone that came. I never have time for proper shout outs, so:

KY - You guys are cool. Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you again at a SLOTH or something.

SHORYUKEN!

Everyone else that came - Good seeing you guys. We need to play more so that Count can stop being all granny panties at us.

Everyone that didn't come - :(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
heeeyyyyy indiana

Enjoyed the tournament. Would've posted in here sooner but we've been in ohio all day :/

LoZ, thanks for running this, man. Don't worry about the attendance too much. The scene hasnt developed enough for tournaments to be as big in the area as they could be. It took us a while

Jekyl, crash mixing up your name was hilarious xD. Also the fact that a ganon placed third was waaayyyy too good. Good ****, man.

VaMP, Didnt get to talk to you much, but I enjoyed our tournament set. I know the Lucario matchup way too well from playing tac so much, and it's really a matchup you have to learn :/ Great to see you again, man. Come down to louisville again soon.

Peef, you actually got me to play melee. good ****, haha. Interesting finding someone who mainly played brawl and then shifted to melee, instead of originating from melee and hating brawl lol. Playing you was fun though and I'm considering getting back into the game again because of the melee tournament.

Viper, you tech skill with GW in brawl... I... don't even know what to say about it, haha. Too ****ing good, man. Also, it's great to see a melee player that actually finds that they like about brawl, like you were talking about. It was great hearing it from your point of view compared to lemon who just bashed the game over and over lol.

Lemon, haha you were so hilarious, man. Hearing you come up with the pikachu story on the spot was too ****ing good xD. Also, your cracks on brawl I found myself laughing at. Definitely enjoyed talking with you though. Definitely and awesome guy.

Composer, you're ****in amazing. I just want you to know that, haha. You guys definitely need to come to MiB... **** springfield, it'll be so much better in michigan xD. We definitely need to be at the same tournament again though. You were awesome to hang around.

To anyone I missed, I either didn't talk to you much, don't remember your tag/name, or you probably don't get on here much so there's no point anyways ^^;

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS YO

**** peef weiner - oh man. get them ghetto *** clothes outta here son, abraham lincoln did NOT have microphones.

LoZ - nice tourney man, playin brawl wasnt too bad, even if i did get beasted :) gonna have to bust it out that way next time theres a little double deal goin on i can perhaps get some cash from multiple tournies :) oh wait, my stupid wii wont even play the game, **** first gen wii's and there inablility to read brawl.

Hilt - you better be at smym, melee fan or not. and we'll have to get the superb pikachu artist to show up so we can have visual storytime again, always a crowd favorite. when im bashin on brawl im just givin ya guys hell, its most certainly a fun game, just not exactly somethin i like on a competitive level. nonetheless, grats on the brawlski.

jekyll - lemon picks story, jekyll decides to stay luigi while i counterpick marth - "i thought you were a good person when i first saw you". ROFL you are a hilarious gentleman and i cant wait to party it up IL style, i might even play a LITTLE brawl :)

man ive got so many more that i wanna give shouts to, but sadly i cant remember enough names :( so we'll go with descriptions

short dude with medium length dark hair who is coming to vipers and "supplying" - nice to meet ya man, cant wait for some true smash, under the influence style.

awesome pikachu artist chick - im so glad i only contributed the eyebrow to the sun of that picture, otherwise it would have been terrible. good to meet you nonetheless, maybe we can put our drawing/story skills to work again someday.

VaMP - haha i read hilts post again and realized that was your name, solid lucario from what i know, but EFF you nonetheless for that luigi's mansion nonsense.

if i forgot you, call me out on that ****! its never too late to edit :)

see ya'll in Champaign!

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
@lemon-just send your wii in lemon, i did and got mine back within a week and it reads brawl perfectly

Top Bottom