• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JugaBro

Smash Cadet
Me and a few other fellows were thinking exactly what a "moveset creator" meant. The specifics, everything. While we can't say what IS true, we can speculate, and it's quite interesting in the least, I must say.

This is the conclusion we've come to, based on no other evidence than what has been told, and the screenshots of the program.

Essencially, the program would allow you to take a character (let us use Ness as an example), and take specific moves from specific characters (similar to moveswapping), and give them to him. Not only could individual characters moves be given to him as replacement of his own, they would not have to correlate to the button for which they were used. An example would be to give Samus's Forward smash as Ness's jab. Now, thinking along these lines, imagine what could be done.

An example: Let's say we want Bomberman. We take Ness (or whoever best fits), and first give him the bomberman textures. Then, we give him every move from specific characters that would fit with the characters theme (Ness would have Link's bombs, Samus's down B bombs, Snake's grenades, etc). We're also speculating that the move's hitboxes and damage can be changed, as so to make it fair (You dont want all the bomb moves given to Bomberman to make him broken). Assuming this all, almost unlimited combinations of moves could be created. This is the best we could hope for, I'm guessing.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Me and a few other fellows were thinking exactly what a "moveset creator" meant. The specifics, everything. While we can't say what IS true, we can speculate, and it's quite interesting in the least, I must say.

This is the conclusion we've come to, based on no other evidence than what has been told, and the screenshots of the program.

Essencially, the program would allow you to take a character (let us use Ness as an example), and take specific moves from specific characters (similar to moveswapping), and give them to him. Not only could individual characters moves be given to him as replacement of his own, they would not have to correlate to the button for which they were used. An example would be to give Samus's Forward smash as Ness's jab. Now, thinking along these lines, imagine what could be done.

An example: Let's say we want Bomberman. We take Ness (or whoever best fits), and first give him the bomberman textures. Then, we give him every move from specific characters that would fit with the characters theme (Ness would have Link's bombs, Samus's down B bombs, Snake's grenades, etc). We're also speculating that the move's hitboxes and damage can be changed, as so to make it fair (You dont want all the bomb moves given to Bomberman to make him broken). Assuming this all, almost unlimited combinations of moves could be created. This is the best we could hope for, I'm guessing.
first off, hey guys. i feel bad about going to bed last night now DX
so its official? a move set creator. huh. wow. that is pretty big... but...

is it all over? really? ... so, now, we still have to wait for the release lol DX

MaxThunder

PM Support
...ooh... i read 20 pagees and diddent figure out myself... i blame the fact that i'm on vacation tp tenerife... but moveset creator sounds really cool=)

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
If you read the new Meowmix Wiki you would've seen this as soon as possible.

Also, where did they get screenshots from?

MaxThunder

PM Support
wait... whith moveset creating... you could give yoshi a mix of samu, zamus and snakes movesets... whith wips and lots... loooots of bombs... and stuff=)lol

MaxThunder

PM Support
some of the moves gotta work.. and then remove those that dont and it should look... kinda ********... bu i would have a second main for life=) i would call it uhm... Zanashius!!!!

...ack gotta leave computer... some other guy at this hotel want to use it... i think... cant understand dannish...

MaxThunder

PM Support
haha...lol... if people keep doing that, soon everyone here would get a background check=)... though i dont think people would find that much on me...

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Here we go again.... lol jk I don't have the time atm.

I know where to find out the truth about Plan Zero!

Its on the back on the Declaration of Independence!!!

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Best thing to do is wait. Phantom said yesterday he would've released a sample but something happened. Chances are we may get it today.

D

Deleted member

this thread should have been locked ages ago.

also, jugabro completely failed with his definition.

I'm not gonna post here anymore.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
lol, i agree w/ Dantarion and paprika killer. this thread is pointless. why don't you guys just wait for PW to release this? we all know what this is.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Maybe we should go ahead and lock this....PW will show it when he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom