• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I feel tempted to bump it, but alas, GwJumpman is too tired for his own well being. Time for bed.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Hi guys, how is life? My life just got more depressing... Because of a fly in my room...

The Filth

Smash Lord
Hi guys, how is life? My life just got more depressing... Because of a fly in my room...
**** son, get some Raid on that badboy.

Life is shaping up good, just finished off my University applications, got a few tournies coming up, just had a sandwich... with ham cheese and mustard no less :3

Feels good, man.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I came back, but I still have internet connection problems; I'll now post my facts in a professional way. Okay again, I said professional, which is why these facts are LOOOOOONG. :< They're also in order depending on the color too.

• My name is Christian José.
• I am a BOY. I have been mistakened to be a girl a couple times. :<
• I'm 13 years old, 14 on August 20. My birthday's August 20, 1995.
• I'm living in Georgia right now, somewhere near Atlanta.
• I'm going to High School, yay! But I'm not ready yet, cerealy. ._.
• I was born in a hospital near Quezon City in the Philippines, but I was born in Manila.
• I'm Asian, specifically a Filipino with Spanish blood and probably Japanese. I am proud of my heritage.
• I'm able to speak Tagalog and English fluently, and understand and read Spanish, but I can't speak it fluently because I haven't learned all of its grammar and vocabulary. | Marunong ako magsalita ng lingguwahe ng Tagalog at Inggles, at puwede ako maintindihan at magbasa ng Espanyol, pero hindi ako puwede magsalita na matatas ng Espanyol kasi hindi pa ako nagaaral ng lahat sa gramatika at bokabularyo.
• I'm mid-short or mid-tall; 5'4-5" or something.
• I weigh exactly 100lbs, BUT I'm not skinny. :<
• My hair is spiky, and I don't use gel, well at least I don't anymore.
• My hair color is black.
• My eye color is brown.

• I'm nice and calm in general, so I say yes a lot, and I don't say no a lot. :x
• I can be a little loco sometimes when there's excitement going on, and is sometimes worried and paranoid.
• I sigh a lot, I get distracted a bit easily, and and I get fooled and joked easily.
• I'm pretty shy, especially in school because I don't like to talk that much, but I think I got it over with a little bit.
• I'm very pick when it comes to food and drinks, and it counts for candy too. ><
• I care about my appearance. Yes that's weird, but I always like to keep my hair straight, my face clean, and all that. >____>;
• I always like to wear socks; for some reason I don't like showing my bear feet. :/
• I'm neutral against chores. Some aren't frustrating to do, such as taking out the trash, and some are which is folding the laundry, but I'm getting used to some of it.
• I don't like some things that are overrated, which is why I don't like Weegee for a reason. I'm starting to think that Pokémon: Soul Silver is getting overrated too because people just shoutout they like Lugia, Lugia's better than Ho-oh, the name's cooler, and all that, which ABSOLUTELY annoys me. >_______<; This war thing happened to Diamond/Pearl too.
• I almost died when I was born because something went wrong with my heart plus I was born 8 months, which makes me premature, I think.
• In addition to the above fact, I have two birthmarks called a "manjoma" or something like that; one on my upper-right forehead, and one on my left arm near my shoulder. They're going to disappear once I get older though.
• My head got stitches when I was very young because my head got hit by some sort of spiky thing under the couch.
• I don't like slow and "loss of internet connection too much" computers, like this one. I'm using a host computer and there are two client computers, and it's very hard to keep up with.
• I used to be a Sony fan, until my dad bought me Kirby and its other games which made me an only Nintendo fan. I'm also interested in Sony games too such as Call of Duty, Resistance, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and all those.

• I love my doggies. :3 I have a Papillon and a long-haired Chihuahua.
• My interests are art, animation, forums, friends, food, Youtube comedy videos, and whatever more.
• My hobbies are video games (obviously), drawing, biking, swimming, and watching television.
• My favorite colors are blue, red, and green. I don't like default colors though, so I prefer some kind of highlights or something.
• My favorite food french fries, cheeseburger, nachos, beef noodles (Lucky Me brand), Adobo (<333), Sinigang (<333), chicken biscuit, chicken sandwich, cookies n' cream ice cream, and whatever more I forgot.
• My favorite fast food restaurants are McDonalds, Jollibee, Pizza Hut, and Burger King.
• My favorite drinks are the usual orange juice, Coca Cola, Sprite, and water. =.=
• My favorite show is Nickelodeon since it's the only thing I can watch, specifically Spongebob, The Fairly OddParents, Drake & Josh, and iCarly. >>;;
• My favorite music is pretty much only video game music. To be honest I'm not interested on what the people usually listen on their iPod and whatnot, which is the reason why I don't want one. I'd probably like it, but in general, again I don't like the music people often listen.
• My favorite emoticons are o.o, o.O. O.o, o-o, o...o, o<O, O<o, p/p, :3, :D, D:, ^^, Dx, '-', :<, :o, o:, :p, ;p, ;-;, ;___;, and etc.

• I main the Ice Climbers, Peach, Kirby, Toon Link, Pikachu, and Zelda; I use Random or pick a random character I want to too.
• I'm pretty much competitive in Brawl I tink. I don't usually understand competitive Brawl in general plus some of its terms, so I just follow the matchups and stuff and whatever if I can understand it. Sometimes, I play with items for fun, against my friends mostly.
• I like giving my friends advice about their Ice Climbers and other characters because I think it's pretty fun improving them, in my opinion.
• My favorite stage(s) are Smashville, Halberd, Spear Pillar, and Lylat Cruise.
• My favorite item(s) are Assist Trophies, Poké Balls, Dragoon, Bumper, Fan, and etc.
• I use all Ice Climber colors, and my favorite one is lemon n' lime Ice Climbers, while my least favorite to use is black/gray. ><
• I chose the Ice Climbers as my main in both Melee and Brawl because I found a desynch video a long time ago and it was pretty cool so I started using them in Melee, then in Brawl.
• I can desynch pretty good, including aerials, especially specials -> aerial desynching. :]
• I can CG consistently with my Ice Climbers online (when they're yellow and up; orange will mess me up easily), especially offline (obviously) with my other weird CGs rather than the usual ones I do online.
• I don't like people who give negative comments about my mains, mostly for the Ice Climbers. Which is why I'm scared to fight people in the AiB ladder. Yes, ew, come on, SAY EW. >___>;
• I can't go to tournaments because my parents won't allow me. Plus what I don't like about it is that I will be surrounded by older people, and I'm pretty shy, yes, shy, and older people than me kind of... scares me.

• I play Pokémon competitively, or at least I used to because I don't play that much Pokémon anymore.
• My favorite Pokémon are Latias, Latios, Dragonite, Zapdos, and Porygon-Z.
• My favorite Kirby color is yellow, or Keeby.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol Chibi did that after the mankini.
Sorry Chibi you will be ignored, try this on the next page.
Also you forgot to add "I'm frightened of Kawaii", you killed the groove >.>
But seriously, you look cool, thats neat you used to play Pokemon competitively!

The Filth

Smash Lord
Lol Chibi did that after the mankini.
Sorry Chibi you will be ignored, try this on the next page.
Also you forgot to add "I'm frightened of Kawaii", you killed the groove >.>
The mankini was judged too hardcore for the forums :<

Inc infraction, I'm so excited!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Another person who's played pokemon competitively, eh? I wonder how I would've done if I took that game more seriously instead of using tons of low tiers.
Did you use UUs or NUs?
Lol ima picky tier person I go all salamence and garchomp and scarmory :p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Did you use UUs or NUs?
Lol ima picky tier person I go all salamence and garchomp and scarmory :p
I don't pay attention, but one of my old teams that was one of my favorites to use was Qwilfish, Minun, Solrock, Umbreon, Absol, and Butterfree.

My current team though is Aerodactyle, Forretress, Blissey, Charizard, Absol, and Weezing, kind of on the OU side, but it's fun :3

Edit: Oh yeah, back when I used to play Pokemon a lot and recorded battles and stuff, I was known for having the most annoying forretress there was. Kind of ironic that I use IC in Brawl and people consider them annoying to. People hate my choices in games :<

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I don't pay attention, but one of my old teams that was one of my favorites to use was Qwilfish, Minun, Solrock, Umbreon, Absol, and Butterfree.

My current team though is Aerodactyle, Forretress, Blissey, Charizard, Absol, and Weezing, kind of on the OU side, but it's fun :3
Hey KRD if you wanna play me give me a VM with ur FC and ill get back to ya!
And that team looks like a NU/UU team, Umbreon is OU but other than that most of em look like nothing XD
Chibi you seem awesome lol nice facts.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
....Yawn to put people to sleep.............
>.> Idk if your goal is to put em to sleep thats not going to last, you need more pokemon to put to sleep with if your opponents pokemon goes to sleep they'll most likely switch, I tried that once didn't work well.
Wait nononononononononon. You need Jolly on Mamoswine, unless your relying on Ice Shard, and you need Modest on Jolteon, he's one of the fastest pokemon in the game.
Other than that it looks good.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Err...you can only put one pokemon to sleep in a match. Breloom usually does that in the first turn of the game with Choice Scarf Spore. >_> Yawn is supposed to get people to switch. That's kinda the point of the move, lol. If I don't have Timid on Jolteon, Starmie, Azelf, and Aerodactly will destroy my team. My team is pretty right.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
People told me to use Bounce for whatever reason. Apparently it's good on the bulkier versions of Gyarados. Extra leftovers restore and stuff.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
*Looks at my pokemon Pearl records*

Playtime: 804:55
Win Loss Ratio: 257:222

...wow I really did play that game a lot back then o.o'
Lol my win-lose ratio is like, 1-2 >.> and my playtime is under 100 hours I think lol
I never got the chance to play other people :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I too was a competitive pokemon player. I was the self proclaimed weather master ;B. I still have my diamond xD. Uhmm me and krd also went to the same chat for pokes awhile back Him,myself,ZeldaMasterTimmy, and BC+ go way back ;B. Idk if im really qualified to rate teams anymore lol looks like hera's a big threat though

Sieguest

Smash Master
My win-lose ratio is........unknown to the world....
If I tried to be competitve with Pokemon, I would be so flamed........
I have the wrong everything for every pokemon...I just wing it in a battle...and all the underlying tactics I'm like "lolwut was this?"
I play pokemon for the lulz against competitive people, just to see if my lulzy Dragonite can faint at least one of the opponent's pokemon...

@Chibi- I'm jealous of your life...you seem cool...

r3d d09

Smash Master
wow. i find this funny because all of my friends are getting back into pokemon. friend searched my house for a GBA to play. after he looked for i believe three hours, gave up.
next thing i know is i see him with a GBA at carls Jr playing pokemon xD

I'm with you marthage. I would just wing it. but somehow it always worked, I remember getting on pokemon red all 150... and leveling them all to 99... goldeen and magikarp pointless at lvl 99, but none the less. epic xD
I sold that game to a kid for 70 bucks because it had them all. he wouldn't pay extra for my leveling job xD

Sieguest

Smash Master
wow. i find this funny because all of my friends are getting back into pokemon. friend searched my house for a GBA to play. after he looked for i believe three hours, gave up.
next thing i know is i see him with a GBA at carls Jr playing pokemon xD

I'm with you marthage. I would just wing it. but somehow it always worked, I remember getting on pokemon red all 150... and leveling them all to 99... goldeen and magikarp pointless at lvl 99, but none the less. epic xD
I sold that game to a kid for 70 bucks because it had them all. he wouldn't pay extra for my leveling job xD

Goldeen is ****....>.>
*waits for adverse responses*

oh yeah, the title made me laugh I feel sorry for Kawaii
I don't believe it...*expects something bad*

Top Bottom