• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinutk's Workshop!

Pinutk

Smash Cadet
Hi!!! I am Pinutk! Some of you might not know me, and some might from Kitty Corp, Galaxia Darkness, or Smasher's Inc. I have been texture hacking for about a year now. I make textures and music. Go to Smasher's Inc. and or Galaxia Darkness to see my textures! My KC posts will probablly be updated more often then this, my KC Texture Post and my KC music post will be updated more often. Now for my textures!

Pinutk's Textures!

My first ever Texture was Weegee :luigi: from Youtube Poop and a lot of people liked it to my surprise. I might release some CSP's I have made for charcters I have downloaded. They aren't my textures just my CSP's. Oh and my CSP's aren't pictures of the actual textures. Now I not what you're thingking thats gay but I like them like that. If anyone really likes that idea I can show a preview oh one and see how people like that. Well now lets see my textures!

Ideas or Requests?Does anyone have any requests or ideas for me? It would really help me with making textures. If anyone could give me like custom characters to do that would be cool or Nintendo, and some Capcom and Sega stuff. I MIGHT do a stage texture but I don't know if I'm ready to do all of that YET

My Custom Strap Loader!!!
Sorry for the bad quallity. I took the pictures on my DSi. The only part that ISN'T mine is the Sega logo on the top right hand corner. I couldn't edit that part...

It says "Now hacking" and it has Awesome face there too =D
Download my custom strap loader here

:luigi: Weegee

It's a me the real Weegee!

Weegee Chop!-This is from Version one I just like the picture =3

Weegee Final

Download Me NAO!!!

:kirby:+ :ness:=Wheel Kirby!
I know that Blaze had done this and it is NOT Blaze's texture! I made this when no one had any ideas or requests for me so I was looking at ppls textures and I wanted to do this because I like Kirby games. I present the Ness Kirby Hat Texture of Wheel Kirby!!!

Real Wheel Kirby!

I wonder who's in there?

It's Wheel Kirby!!!!

Look at that Speed Demon go!!!! :o
Downlaod me and I'll be sure to be faster than Sonic!

:ness: Kitty Corp Fan Ness!
I really wanted all the staff to see this texture! You know why? Because this is my thank you too all of the members of Kitty Corp who have helped me in the past! Also the members and people who like my textures. I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help! Now here is the texture.

Kitty Corp Fan Ness joins the Brawl!

Hes ready to dive!

Pretty cool bat hes got there.
Downlaod me to support everyone on Kitty Corp!

:kirby: Stupid Failed King Hippo Kirby!
This was an idea I found on Stack Smash from a Punch Out update saying try and make a King Hippo Kirby. Well I attempted it but he came out all wrong D; I don't plan on releasing it but if anyone wants this awful texture just say so and I'll release it. Well here is the fail! Not an epic fail at all.

Look at him! Hes not even smiling HES EVIL!!! >:3

Here's the fail! Suppose to be pinapple FS eyes...

EPIC FOOD GET!!!

Mmmmm burger!!! The crown adds a little King Hippo effect but not much.
Download me and I'll find some way too help you out in Brawl.

:kirby:+ :rob:=Laser Kirby
As far as I know nobody has made this yet. I might make changes too it later on because it is a little too blue I think the eyes are perfect though! Well anyway here is laser Kirby!!! Melee FD made by Blaze =D

True Laser Kirby!

Laser Kirby joins the brawl!!!

With these gogles my eyes don't burn while I'm cooking!

Suck laser beam faker!!!
Download me and I'll bounce my laser off walls and still get the wining K.O.!

:kirby:+ :ness:= Yoyo Kirby
I Don't think anyone has done this one either so here's Yoyo Kirby!!!

The True Yoyo Kirby!

Where's my yoyo?

Anyone remember this move?

GIMME BACK MY YOYO!!!
Get your Yoyo back by downloading Yoyo Kirby!

War Knight

Too think that this texture could become into one of my best textures!

WOW!!! Look at him now!!!!!!

Epic cape!
Go here to download one of my best textures yet!!!

:sonic:Dagon the Sith Hell Hog

BOOM! HEADSHOT!!!!

I'ma choke you!!!

Goodybe Sonic!! Sorry by my 100th YT subscriber's word I am not rleasing this texture...

Go here to watch a video of him because I can't embed the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPrwmde3xE

Sonic and the Black Knight Style Sonic
Original idea was from FalcoMaster55 of MetalMilitia but he said I could edit it and this is what I got.

I'mma chargin mah beam sword!!!

Whew! Just made it!!

Epic pose time!!! Now Sonic can be in two games ONLYif you download this texture!!!

:kirby:+ :peach:=King Hippo Crown

Mmmmmm bananas!!!

Do I look more like King Hippo now? No I thought so....
If you like Punch-Out!! please download this texture!!!

Progress!!!!!!

:falcon:Jack

This is Jack...just Jack....

Now this is a texture of Jack from MadWorld on Captain Falcon like VILE made but I want mine to turn out diffrent then his. This is just the progress SO FAR!

From the front

From the Back

RUN D**K HEAD RUUNN!!!!

Pinutk's Music Mania!

Download my guide on how to add the music to Brawl here

Previews!!!

Punch-Out!! Wii Minor Circuit Theme

Punch-Out!! Wii Donkey Kong Fight

Punch-Out!! Wii Donkey Kong Fight Pause Menu Music

Now for the music!!!

Weird Al Yankovic
Fat(music video version) preview
Eat It-WIP

Michael Jackson
Beat It preview
Smooth Criminal(still deciding)

MadWorld
DeathWatch-Doujah Raze preview
Aint that Funny-Sick YG preview

Punch-Out!! (Wii) see previews
I am going too make a brstm for the Donkey Kong fight in Punch Out and the Pause menu theme for when you fight Donkey Kong and one where I fuse both of them into one brstm.
Punch-Out Wii Donkey Kong Fight Music Fused together with Pause Menu Theme

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
City Escape

If theres ANY problems tell me and I'll fix them! Unitl then keep checking back for more of my work!!! :) :chuckle:

maniac200

Smash Cadet
Lovin that Weegee texture and the yoyo kirby. Also, city escape is like my favorite video game music EVER!!!
Very nice.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I know you haven't done any stage textures, and you aren't to eager to make one, but I have a really cool request. This would be verrry easy and simple. Probably the easiest stage texture to make.

Heres the idea:

Patapon Yoshi's Island. I already have the perfect patapon kirby texture and patapon music for yoshi's. I don't think it would be too hard to make.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=patapon&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

If you don't want to do it (thats fine, I'm not expecting you to), but you know someone who might want to could you maybe forward me to them or forward the idea? Thanks.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Ok I know you haven't done any stage textures, and you aren't to eager to make one, but I have a really cool request. This would be verrry easy and simple. Probably the easiest stage texture to make.

Heres the idea:

Patapon Yoshi's Island. I already have the perfect patapon kirby texture and patapon music for yoshi's. I don't think it would be too hard to make.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=patapon&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

If you don't want to do it (thats fine, I'm not expecting you to), but you know someone who might want to could you maybe forward me to them or forward the idea? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure Yoshi's island has an obscene amount of textures associated with it, what with shy guys, the support ghost, the random crap flying through the background, not to mention four seasons' worth of textures. It's possible, it's probably just a wee bit harder that I think you think it is.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
We don't really need a thread for like, 3 textures. You're not getting any comments because you're just taking up forum space to get comments.

I personally like some of these, though I just hate the straploader. It just screams "I'm a noob please notice my ego." Just saying.

Pinutk

Smash Cadet
Thats what you think. I am making more textures. Plus I have music on here. I'm on two texture teams and have a fair amount of fans. Its ok if you don't like all of my textures because I can't force you too. Its your opinion.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I have a texture request. I want jigglypuff to have a sombrero hat texture. You would have to do this on the sunhat, or else the game will freeze.

Pinutk

Smash Cadet
Ok everyone I MIGHT be able to do your requests. I have a texture that I am working on and have been working on for a while coming out soon. So I want to finish it first. Yea I said it so you don't know who XP

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Nice, I enjoyed the yoyo kirby and war knight xD, I have a request as well (but ignore me if it's too much trouble). Could you make a Krystal texture on fox possibly? I believe she has a trophy in brawl which you could use for reference, but again I understand if this cant be done especially considering how it is making a girl out of a guy xD

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I enjoyed the yoyo kirby and war knight xD, I have a request as well (but ignore me if it's too much trouble). Could you make a Krystal texture on fox possibly? I believe she has a trophy in brawl which you could use for reference, but again I understand if this cant be done especially considering how it is making a girl out of a guy xD
That would be sick lol. In da good way.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Nice spamming, i'm sure no one's going to see that at all.

Lol @ your Strap Loader Screen. I made one that replaces the wii mote with the GC mote but made in the same look as the original loader.So it'd be telling you all these things that apply for a wiimote, but you see a gc controller instead.

Pinutk

Smash Cadet
@rocklee10
Maybe I will! And yes I think it would be sick =D

@aceofdiamonds825
Yea I could, Fox is one of my mains! I wonder if I have the krystal trophy XD

@A17
I'll get rid of them. Hahaha thats cool and thanks ;D

@ Ice Kirby
Thanks! I'm glad I am a member ;)
Oh and I'll delete your extra posts no offense though cuz they were extra.

@Everyone
Thanks for all the comments!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

EDIT: I can't remove them, oh well XD

Ice Kirby

Smash Cadet
@A17
What the Hell is your problem?!
why would u tell him to report me?
So what if I forgot that i posted a comment on this Thread.
Stay out of people business!:mad:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Ice Kirby: Please don't post multiple times in a row or off topic.

You can edit your posts if you remembered something you wanted to say, but not if that doesn't have anything to do with the thread at hand.

:056:

Top Bottom