• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking News: First Newcomer Revealed For Ssb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Link to original post: [drupal=2114]BREAKING NEWS: FIRST NEWCOMER REVEALED FOR SSB4[/drupal]

I was shocked and amazed when I found leaked images of the next character for SSB4... and it's a new Link clone.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Kholdstare, once again proving how totally not funny he is.

Gee cant wait to see how fast this takes to get closed.
Once again, proving how totally funny YOU aren't. I think I know now what that funny aftertaste you always leave in your posts is.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Chances are if you have to censor the picture, it's not appropriate.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Breaking News:

This blog is bad and you should feel bad.

If Falcon's on his period/PMSing (you don't say "on your PMS", that doesn't make any sense) then I guess we should all strive to have a period/PMS. Because you may think your blog is hilarious, but unfortunately for you, it isn't.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What makes me wonder is how CK posted in this thread without closing it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So the picture was removed and we're all left feeling bad because there's nothing to talk about.

Go ahead and put a picture of a whale up there or something to at least make it interesting.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
So the picture was removed and we're all left feeling bad because there's nothing to talk about.

Go ahead and put a picture of a whale up there or something to at least make it interesting.
Done, but only for you.

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom