• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC PRESENTS... Too Good: A SFL Crew

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually that's not a bad idea since we need vids for the crew compilation video... But then again I could always sleep or play Blazblue instead...

EDIT: Alright, I think I figured it out. Your sig only shows up if you type a certain amount of characters...

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Actually that's not a bad idea since we need vids for the crew compilation video... But then again I could always sleep or play Blazblue instead...

EDIT: Alright, I think I figured it out. Your sig only shows up if you type a certain amount of characters...
Dc why didnt you go to luis's house?
Green ace was crushed he didnt get to see you =/.

DC

Smash Cadet
Dc why didnt you go to luis's house?
Green ace was crushed he didnt get to see you =/.
Because I fell asleep at like 3pm today and didn't wake up until about 12am... yeah we're definitely Too Lazy.

DC

Smash Cadet
did I mention lame ***?

I did?

OK good, just making my rounds on the internet.

making sure everyone I think is a lame ***, knows they are a lame ***.

It's a big responsibility.

Now its chocolate milk time.

peace.
lol XIF is such a hater... so cute.

Anyways it's OFFICIAL... Too Good (minus ESAM, what else is new) is gonna be at Florida Gaming. I'll probably be playing Blazblue all day but if you really want I can destroy some of you guys with Ike a couple times.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LOL, Yo Xif lemme get your Paypal, so I can get give your $25. I still feel bad not paying for gas and whatnot, actually it might be $30 bucks, so you can give the extra 5 to Kyle.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
so whos the leader? mc griddle? he always wins tourneys nowadays.

atleast i think he does. i say let galeon or DC be leader for affermative action.

DC

Smash Cadet
so whos the leader? mc griddle? he always wins tourneys nowadays.

atleast i think he does. i say let galeon or DC be leader for affermative action.
I'm the leader but everyone in the crew can and will **** on faces.

Masky you're coming with us to FL Gaming right? Is the rest of Gainesville coming? We should have a Too Good vs. Gainesville crew battle lol

I

I'M NOT RENTH

wow you guys play loser characters you should play good characters like mewtwo or young link or roy because those are losier characters you should play a good game like madden or nba i am really good at those games do you play those games lets share friend codes my wii friend code is 1237-4860-1792-1293 add me if you want and oh by the way nicholas.riddle if you think your funny your not and your dumb and so is esam and galeon and dc and i am smart my mom told me

DC

Smash Cadet
I just asked and they want to do it :)
OH **** SON IT'S GOING DOWN. What's your roster gonna be? Since we're missing Galeon and ESAM we only have me, Nick Riddle, Chaz and Bonesaw.

...and to all the people telling me to add TommyG... he's not south Florida. :ohwell: Idk maybe TommyG can sub for Galeon and I can add him as an honorable member or something lol.

BTW this crew battle will be recorded and put on Youtube, of course.

DC

Smash Cadet

Videos coming soon.​

Hopefully I can get a mod to move this post to the second post of the thread, and I'll edit in videos and banners of all the crew battles we do in this post.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo who's nick riddle teaming with because galeon isn't going?

me and riddleboy should team

The Odd Couple

yesssssssssssssssss lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm not able to move it as a 2nd post DC. 2nd post isn't yours and the most I can do it edit it with ur info but I don't think you'd want that

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm not able to move it as a 2nd post DC. 2nd post isn't yours and the most I can do it edit it with ur info but I don't think you'd want that
Alright it's all good... I'll make a CODE thing in the first post to update results.

Regardless, Too Good beats Gainesville @ Florida Gaming. Vids coming soon and results in the first post soon.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
this crew is so much better than my lame crew :(

Edit:Oh thats cool DC just post on my account when ever you want >_>;;.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ radiant judgement was an online crew lol. thus was lame xD.

and lol @ dc using snipa's account. xD wish i was in a crew.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
********* has 2, 4, and 9! (lol im def. not holding it down)

too good vs ********* needs to happen

DC

Smash Cadet
********* has 2, 4, and 9! (lol im def. not holding it down)

too good vs ********* needs to happen
lol GDX #9 on the PR is too good. Best Diddy in FL fer shure....

If ********* has 5 people tho, we'll gladly destroy you guys in a crew battle.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol GDX #9 on the PR is too good. Best Diddy in FL fer shure....

If ********* has 5 people tho, we'll gladly destroy you guys in a crew battle.
me
co18
hrnut
mk18
spike

your move...

Top Bottom