• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Pimps use Gimps results

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Doubles

1st: New style- GOTM and Chibo Sempai
2nd: Revolution- Aztec Avenger and Revolution
3rd: S.T.D (Super tanner don)- Tbagz and Budo

Singles

1. chibo Sempai
2. Tbagz (KUSH!)
3. Aztec avenger
4. gumbo
5. Graz (COKE!)
5. GOTM
7.Leen
7. Neo
7. Revolution
9.Dink
9. Xanthan
9. Chibi loner

hope everyone had a good time

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo Sempai = ChiboSempai lol :p

fun tourney :)

Shoutoutz (first time in a while @_@)

Tbagz - fun tourney, good stuff and nice job gettin 2nd. your snakes not bad. you almost ready for the mk ban :p
Aztec Avenger - you certainly surprised me, your really good. definitely legit. i hope to see you at some of my biweeklies in the fall, and more events in south jersey if theres any
gumbo - fun matches in singles and doubles
GOTM - It's that new style! See? Brawl can be fun sometimes lol. Those team matches were intense. Who thought your first ever tourney win would be from Brawl :p
NeoGen - I'll coach you next time lol
Xanthan - Nice seein' ya again
Chibi - Nice seein' you as well, always a pleasure.

For everyone else I either didn't play you or really talk much, or I can't picture a face to your name, I'm bad with things like that lol.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
1. Chibo Sempai- Tough matches, but don't worry I'll beat you soon.
2. Tbagz (KUSH!)-You. Chibo got you mad hyped for the loser finals match, intense though.
3. Aztec avenger- Spam Moar!
5. GOTM-I am amazed you won doubles when you did so bad in singles.
7.Leen-It Counts.
7. Neo- Love that Kirbycide
7. Revolution-Lost to the same people as me.

Second tourney and I win money already although its 12 dollars soon those 12 will be 120. I am looking forward to those biweeklies Chibo.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
1. chibo Sempai - Good matches man. Could've done better though.
2. Tbagz (KUSH!) - KUSH!!!!
3. Aztec avenger - Why so south american?
4. gumbo - mumbo gumbo? Should've played more friendlies.
5. Graz (COKE!) COKE!!!!!
5. GOTM - Meh you weren't that good.
7.Leen - Leen mean meat machine.
7. Neo - Meow?
7. Revolution - Good matches. Legit Link.
9.Dink - Dink Pink Stink Mink
9. Xanthan - Ugh you again. GG's and what not.
9. Chibi loner - What a loner

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
And Chibi loner = Chibi........ lol

Pretty fun. Played a lot of cool friendlies. ^^

Tbagz - Props on 2nd, dude. =P Every tourney you're running is gradually getting a little better. Keep it up, kiddo.
Chibo - Nice seeing you again and congrats on getting 1st. I'll definitely be checking out more biweeklies when they start up again.
GOTM - Sorry I didn't recognize you at first! XP Nice seeing ya again too.
Leen - The hat. Pokemon battle! XD GGs and friendlies.
Rev - Whoo friendlies
NeoGen - *pats head*
Impact - Ah man, you guys are still outrageous as always, haha~

GOTM

Smash Champion
fun tourney i think, lol. it was cool to have people to smoke wit, tbagz you still owe me a cig, haha.

yeah im not good at this game at all. i know how to play teams though because of melee, and zelda is really the same char just stronger ;)

when it comes to singles people have too much time to focus on EVERYTHING i do bad and **** me, but i have no motivation to try and get better cuz i like melee more =/

aztec - you ***** me
chibo - ****
tbagz - you woulda ***** me trust me
chibi - nice to see you ;)
everyone else - good matches, come play melee at my tourney in south jersey on the 5th of september ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im trying to recreate the tio file for this. due to my deductive skills i have almost the entire bracket. all i need to know is who neogen played first match (and if he won or lost) and iv got it

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Chibo - NeoGen got a by the first round.
!? That completely contradicts the bracket I had lol

Ima see if I can make it now with this in mind...

Who did you beat and lose to?

---

Too good Aztec lol

edit: also aztec, who did you play before me in winners?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also no one was insulted to the brink of crying or was there almost a Fist Fight.
Exaggerations. Also, when you have less than 16 people instead of around 80, yeah, there's way less tension. Pardon me for being more...successful?

How come there are three 7ths and three 9ths? Wtf?

Only three teams, too?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
revolution got 9th not 7th

iv almost got the tio whole file made, completely from knowledge of knowing who i beat, who gotm beat and lost to, and reading peoples shoutoutz here lol

me and gotm scared away all the teams :) and it was $20 per team, not $10 like smaller tourneys

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
at smaller events (30- ppl) though its not uncommon to see $10 per teams. ur tourneys even used to do it. but yea i think im upping it to $20 for my biweeklies now.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

Tbagz-thanks for the friendlies matches and congrats on second place.

Chibo-friendlies matches were fun, especially when your Falco did a suicide, lol. Congrats on first place. Btw, those hacks on your Wii are amazing, lol.

Dink- Those were some great friendlies matches, we seemed to go pretty even overall.

Gotm- nice tourney match. Was fun playing against your zelda. Next tourney, some melee friendlies would be fun.

Rev- That was a good match, your mario is pretty good.

Chibi- Sorry we didn't get to play any friendlies matches, hopefully next tourney.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Exaggerations. Also, when you have less than 16 people instead of around 80, yeah, there's way less tension. Pardon me for being more...successful?

How come there are three 7ths and three 9ths? Wtf?

Only three teams, too?
well u see there was this *** that stole our attendance rating then GLOATS about it because he has nothing better to do.

inui im going to give you one chance to shut up. you hold better tournaments. WHATEVER. no need to be a douche

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any word on that guy who took pics for the website? cause the website looks like it hasnt been updated in months lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
what is this i don't even...

why did you bump this worthless thread chibo

oh wait

it was so i could do this

well u see there was this *** that stole our attendance rating then GLOATS about it because he has nothing better to do.

Ha...!

It was already explained to you that I didn't even know about this tournament when I chose my date and it was a special date requested by Mew2King that I had to go with because it was his farewell tournament. Stop complaining. Perhaps if your tournament had some actual hype, your thread would have been bumped so people could know this event even existed.

inui im going to give you one chance to shut up. you hold better tournaments. WHATEVER. no need to be a douche

And just what is a child like you supposed to do if I don't shut up? You still need milk and sugar to sweeten the dark bitter truths of life. You should step your own game up instead of blaming others for your failures. I am not to blame for your tournaments being poor.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
And just what is a child like you supposed to do if I don't shut up? You still need milk and sugar to sweeten the dark bitter truths of life. You should step your own game up instead of blaming others for your failures. I am not to blame for your tournaments being poor.
..yeah well your fat and ugly.

:laugh:

..1 more thing id kill you in a fight, but your just goingto say "the game of smash should never be brought into real life physical conduct." like you always do because you know its true. im done arguing.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wtf is wrong with you? Please stop acting tough on smashboards. You're very sensitive and insecure, post like those display that to the world little guy.

Top Bottom