• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait, you're HAT? W-Where's your hat!?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=2229]Wait, you're HAT? W-Where's your hat!?[/drupal]

So, it's the end of February, I'm at my first tourney, not doing that bad, actually, and I lose to HAT. He's white, has black hair, wears a HAT... Reminding me of a skater punk or something.

Fast-forward. It's the middle of August, yesterday, actually, and my friend Combo Knight (CK) and I are walking to CCBC Essex for a tourney (which is coincidentally the school I will be attending) expecting nothing but scrubs. So, we get there, not really sure where the exact location for the tourney is. There, we meet a couple people, one in particular who we had known through our other smash friend, Crownvicks. This guy was Yipz, who plays a decent Olimar.

So, we're talking, and a guy starts walking towards everyone (there's only like seven people atm). CK refers his appearance to my old High School teacher, Mr. Barberesi. I laugh, because, well, he really did. But I kind of ignore the guy, because I don't have a care in the world.

Anyway, so, we start setting up stuff, and friendlies commence. I actually do very well in the FFA. I held my stock nearly all match, and there wasn't much they could all do. This further supported my idea that I would **** everything in the face (how wrong I was...).

Anyway, during these friendlies, the guy, code-named Mr. Barberesi, keeps making comments about me, such as "Guys, don't sleep on Asaph," and "Wow, Asaph, you've really improved." And I'm thinking, "Dude, who the **** are you?" Is this Bionic Sonic, the guy that had considered going to the tourney? Like, really, what the ****? I knew the guy, and I had NO idea who he was.

So, CK and I go through doubles, and at one point, I sit down next to these two guys, and I'm thinking "Well, this is like the last match or something before losers' finals, right?" Well, I had that right, but I wasn't paying any god**** attention to the people I was sitting next to.

"Asaph and CK vs. Chudat and HAT"

...what?

I turn and look at our opponents. Chudat is a decent looking guy, really chill. And HAT...

"WAIT, you're

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol I wear a hat or beanie everyday. Hat should be my tag.
Chudat is a decent looking guy, really chill.
MogX>Chu, Hat and any other Kirby out there in skill, coolness and looks (yes homo, maybe).
You know you're pro when you swallowcide xD
Really? Wow I am hella pro! I knew the people I swallocided weren't noobs; I'm just pro and didn't know it!

/sarcasm
Invisible text for a surprise.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
MogX>Chu, Hat and any other Kirby out there in skill, coolness and looks (yes homo, maybe).
I wanna have friends of mine play against Chu and tell me how tough he was... I'm the resident Kirby main, and I can't contain my curiosity of asking people if he's tougher than me or the other way around... And no one in PR has played against him...

And, YES! More Kirby pro names! Hat (never heard of him) and MogX (...?), glad to see lots of representation!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah dude MogX is 2-1 against MikeHaze's Marth in tournament and 3-0 against Bardull's marth. He's beaten Tyrant and TKD's MK . MogX is a Kirby main that beats SoCal's top Marth and MK players.

EDIT:
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=4201
I wanna see him in action... Hope he goes to Pound4. And, glad to see another Kirby kicking Marth's ***, as well as MK! Turns out MU numbers and actual matches are failing in comparison...

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
OK, So Havok thought me a couple of days ago, how to lurk my name on Smash Boards so here i'm.
Mario you been spreading my name a little bit to much, i really don't want to create too much spectations on me. ^_^!

But i really do apreciate it.

BTW sorry guys school it's starting this next monday and i think i won't have to much time for smash, maybe if all the tournaments are in saturday i won't have any problems. But you can make sure i'll be ****** this christmas.

Top Bottom