• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok you boys got it, ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, that alt was me. It was a lil thing I was told to do at SNES, I think by Inui or Ally. I forgot by who. This was when they found out I got 13th. They were like "you should go on the Peach boards and brag about it." I thold that person I am not the one to do that. But lead me to this idea.

That account I made today. I was thinking of a name that looked wierd, then I got looked at my shoen jump book and saw this anime on the cover called "Karakuridoji" The idea was to use that and see if I would come off as a player not from america. I was gonna think of an england name. So I made the thread to of course, meatride myself. I knew someone would question it. After the tourny and then a thread like that being made, people would wonder.

So thats when I come in and defend myself saying that was not me. Then a fight would some what break out and then the thread would get closed. Then I would use my alt and make another thread trolling myself and saying how I was set up by 4chan. I was gonna use Niko as bait for this since I know he loves to roll me and never get off my case. So he would play a big role in this. And change my IP address saying I can capture any IP address and control the change at will. ( I have this program that can do that) But soon as I was, the account was banned. so could not do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea guys, really sorry for this. I did not mean to be a **** and do this to hurt or toy with anyone. it was a lil joke I decided to play. Soprry edreese and the others if I cause trouble and all. But I felt it had to be done to make me feel a lil better about what happen to me when I got back to NY. if you guys still pissed and wanna hate me then thats cool. But it was all fun and games.

- The shiek player- Dang dude, you was right on target. but I did not want you to blow up my spot just yet. Too early man. Not enough people posted getting on me.

- Niko- to answer your question. I had you on ignore, the only reason I saw your post was because people quoted what you said. that is the only way I can see what you say, which sometimes screws up the ignore feature. outside of that, i can't see a single thing you post.

Edreese, my bad man, seriously, but I had to do this. I just had too. Hope I was not too much of a hassel. you know Dark.Pch, always doing stupid crap.

and everyone else, again, sorry about this lil joke. This was my first and last joke I'll do. Doing stuff like this was not all that fun now. And to be honest, I still say after this tourny, edresse is still better than me.I got no problem being under edreese. But yea, Thats about it. Please people, don't take this out against me. It was just a lil joke and an idea I got from a smasher. Don't think of me any different from before (......though it was not always good to begin with, hahahaha) Yea thats about it.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I figured it immediately, but I didn't want to be a jerk and call you out LOL

You used the same phrasings and a Japanese-ish name...

So, did you post it from Kio Iranez's house, or what?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh, yea. I spoke to Edreese and ask him if her knew who that person was and he said that person changed his IP address in each post. My alt made 2 posts And Niko claims that he had a mod friend check my IP address and we both had the same. some was right so I had to question it. But what Edreese found out was part of it.

Then when the thread got locked I was gonna make another thread to continue the joke. And claim I was from 4chan trolling Dark.Pch and I can change my IP address as will. So I could blame myself and have everyone get on me. Or I was gonna get someone else IP adrees and blame it on them. I was thinking of Niko. He would have been the perfect target. But account got banned once thread got locked. So joke was over. I should have figured the account would have been locked after people thinking it was my alt.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
It isn't much of a hassle. All I have to do to lock a thread is a single click, it's pretty easy work consdering all the work people to do to make the posts that get the threads locked. I'm doing like 1/20th the work and ending the ruckus, so it's nice. Locking this before things can escalate.

Also you guys should have posted this before I closed it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom