• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Framerate

Smash Lord
The only character I can think of off hand that I can't dacus with is kirby. I dunno if he even has one. Side note: G&Ws dacus completely stops his momentum.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Is fox's one of the ones that requires a instead of z?

I like doing sonic's and luigi's, because it's pretty much the exact same as their running u-smash lol

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
So guess what guys? Awesome new and helpful info has been found regarding Jigglypuff's defensive game (particularly against Ike)!

While experimenting on the Home Run Contest stage in a FFA, myself and a few others from SWF discovered that when Jigglypuff is at 999% damage with 2.0 damage ratio, it takes Jiggs 16 minutes to reach the ground after being hit by a flashing Eruption from Ike.

With this information, you now know that you should definitely avoid the flashing Eruption at any percent... I mean that's just overkill to the max.

:034:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So guess what guys? Awesome new and helpful info has been found regarding Jigglypuff's defensive game (particularly against Ike)!

While experimenting on the Home Run Contest stage in a FFA, myself and a few others from SWF discovered that when Jigglypuff is at 999% damage with 2.0 damage ratio, it takes Jiggs 16 minutes to reach the ground after being hit by a flashing Eruption from Ike.

With this information, you now know that you should definitely avoid the flashing Eruption at any percent... I mean that's just overkill to the max.

Holy crap, guys. Before that 7th whoosh sound, you'd better get the hell outta there. I think this is a GOOD THING TO KNOW.

Good find, Nysyarc.

lcampoy8

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8395-9035

Hmmm useful stuff you found there. It something every jiggs main should know. Thanks for the info it may come in handy one day ;p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO wow, i didn't know that. i should keep that in mind when i play jiggs vs ike in my matches, nysyarc

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The only thing I find odd is the red trim on the shoulder pads. Besides that, you did a great job of emulating Dr. Doom.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I think I might have found a very situational Jab-lock set-up with Jigglypuff. It involves causing your opponent to be in a platform fall animation. After wards, you must hit them with a weak attack such as N-air as they hit the ground. The way I did this was by hitting my opponent at a low damage with a B-air. I buffered a N-air to hit them in their tumbling animation, allowing a Jab-lock.

lain

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's been said before, but it's infraction worthy to spam a persons name just to get them to look.

Top Bottom