• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the V's!

Who shal rule the 22nd letter?

• Vlade!

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Vyse!

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • What was that about clones?

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Vlade, Vyse, two killer aussie mods and smashers. But who deserves to be king of V's? Who should be *gasp* uncapitalized? And will Caotic realize that Shaya is his long list twin's clone? Vote now and find out!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my vote goes to vyse, he has been to america, is a madass, and got into the sbr (how he did that still mystifys scholars to this very day, and likely the end of time)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I must reveal that I, *gasp* was once known as just 'vyse', uncapitalised and unimportant.

I transcribed a 10 minute interview with sephirothKen just to get that changed to a capital V (I still have the audio file to prove it). Vlade, if we are going to end this, know that it's not easy to come back.

Shaya, being a clone must be an anti-clone since he seems to be the exact opposite. lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
Vyse! Call in your SBR squadron to assist you in this skirmish of voting!

Although Vyse still looks good without a capital and Vlade looks bad without a capital.
vlade. l is too tall next to the v.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol the score before was like vyse 6 vlade 16, now vyse has taken the lead, what an upset for vlades side! THIS IS INTENSE!

swordsaint

Smash Master
i think we should all consider what looks good like previously mentioned

vyse looks good without the capital

vlade, simply does not

Vermy

Smash Champion
I feel i should have been informed of this.
Clearly I should win, i live in V-v-v-v-victoria.
Best Smash State iirc.
But since i dont have that sexy red name they do, i guess i can't be a contender :(
Buuuut.....

Vyse was a "V" first. Look at his join date. [/thread]

Top Bottom