• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slight Quitting/Retirement

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
So things going on at home, and I can't attend tournaments as much anymore for awhile, I might go to a few here and there but nothing that much for sometime. It might last a few months or longer but I want to just put this out here and tell everyone that if you start to see me not attend things much or never anymore this is the reason. Having broke parents suck :(. And for you people who don't know me I'm only 14 and can't work so yeah.

Don't forget to Remember Me!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Xzax ill take your crown as best 14yr old :) starting at viridian (9th/81)

get at me

14yr olds!!
No, you're the only the best 14 year old, that has money to go to tournies.
Xzax is still the best 14 year old in this area,(yes better than you :p) but he just won't be going to tournies.

Dude, on the no homo tip you know i'll always have love for ya. If you ever have enough money to travel places, and I have money i'll def pay for you tourney.

Chibo, not now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
5th person to make a pity post in the past 2 months......if it's true, unlike the other 4, I hope you can find your way to events. I'd miss you believe it or not.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea broke parents do indeed suck. I got a job as soon as i could(15) If i attend a tournament(which is unlkely with my current work schedule) Ill pay your way. Xzax is too good not to attend. Just give me a cut if u break top 3 lol.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm not 100% sure whats going on but theres a 80% chance until school started(8 days) I cannot go to anything and I have to save money to go to events from school money. And I might be inactive for a little while aswell, and its going to be even harder since I need to take public trans to most tournaments.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Hopefully I can get some tournies going in Yardley (1 min walk from the train station) so it would only be like 7$ for your public transportation costs :)

Isn't razor 14?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
That would mean: BigM > Kai > Inui (Post Mountain) >Bleachigo?
If so, I need to step it up!!

(Also BigM for Top 10 this season!!)
By Inui logic yes. I already beat BigM this season though. I highly doubt he'd be top10 since I think I'm the only important win he has. I think you'll be top 10 for sure though. I can't imagine why you wouldn't be.........well except for losing to Sonic.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Sonic is A-tier!!!
I swear! He spins fast and, I has new way of fighting him now. I won't ever lose to any other Sonic. Kai is just a better F-smasher.
(The secret is that I'll camp Jabs!, laser camping doesn't work on A-tier)

Top Bottom