• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jenkins

Smash Lord
did someone draw that for you?

and i love spadefox. ;D

but onishiba's a cool dude too

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Crap, the title changes too much for me to keep up. Was it joe/excel last night when you guys were all talking about it? >_>

In other news, my computer is fixed, or rather, it's no longer quite as broken. No more glitchy glitchiness since I replaced the broken card with a crappier, less-broken one. I ordered a 256 MB one (my broken one was 64, this one is 32) and it should be here sometime soon :3

Then I can like, finally watch youtube videos again, hopefully!

Right now they're a bit on the laggy side >_>

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
So many things came off wrong on in this post... but you know we all went through the same thing one time or another.

My use of the word 'climax' was supposed to indicate... umm... climaxing (it really has only one meaning), but the others.... yeah.

Sort of a bonus, I guess.

btw is DarkAura still called DarkAura? DarkAura, how'd you fare with that.

I am enthusiastic about taking this character to the next level, but... being a newcomer.... I'm daunted by all the "dictionary data". I mean, it's clear that a lot of Fox is memorized combo strings. Improvising that stuff by feel just won't pay off as much as the memorization, and it can lead me to big losses if I try for something not guaranteed.

I've spent so much getting down all of Ganon's nuances, I feel so much resistance to committing anything like that study time to any new character.

Any guidance on that.

Next summer I should watch NGE. I'm really not looking forward to the Mind****, though.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, of course, I could always make the gif FOR you NKB...

And PK-owl, most of Foxes' combos come to me naturally, there is a bit of memorizing, but he is so versatile you can string a lot of shiz together. A lot of fun rly.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Im so jealous of you Light! How do you get videos in mov format for quicktime to read em? I assume because I don't export my video as sequence of images is why I cant get it as smoothe.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
spletty sounds weird.

btw, anyone on here know why i randomly got a award for getting 400 cumulative combos after a match on versus mode...?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
AlwaysKnowsBest

lmaolmaolmaomoalmlaolmal??--?--??

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
For those like Asdioh who missed things:
Xiivi/sasuke
Moon/Light
Uzi/Rookie
Oni/Jenk
Excel/Joe
Knux/NKB

Traditionally the second person in the pairing listed is the *****.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
You are, but being Xiivi's son, I guess I get some sort of special treatment. Sometimes I guess I don't deserve it...

And lol! I once played a Sheikachu in a tourney. I'd rather not talk about the results...
Oh yeah I forgot you were Xivi's product of procreation.

NKB, that song is awesome. DJ Sharpnel is the man, reminds me of my
old DDR/Stepmania days.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i know exactly how you feel.....getting my paycheck today just took care of every problem ive had recently :chuckle:

Top Bottom