• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27: Steakfest!! Results

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for showing up to the tournament. I had my doubts about how things would go, and even thought it could've been a bit more smooth (I'm pretty much discussing when Doubles and the side-Pokemon tournament started), I felt like I did decent, considering my lack of experience.

Oh, and I broke even in terms of profit and losses, so I'm completely content :DDDDD. Anyways, enough bantering, here's the results:

Steakfest: Singles
1: Phantom X ($75.00) [Wario/Ganondorf]
2: Hylian ($37.50) [Ice Climbers]
3: Santi ($12.50) [Toon Link]
4: K Prime [Pikachu]
5: Espy [Sonic]
5: Morningstar's body [Snake]
7: Nike20 [Marth]
7: Zook [Ike]
9: Castro
9: Zigsta
9: JUJ
9: KoN
13: Soul
13: Julian
13: Geoberos
13: Jerry
17: Yuki
17: Tofer
17: Chris
17: CCCM
17: Alfred
17: GreyWolf
17: AO
17: Greyfox
25: 610
The Bracket can be seen here:
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss183/puffball64/bracket.png

Steakfest: Doubles (Round Robin)
1: Sausage Smugglers [Espy (Sonic/Captain Falcon) and Phantom X (Ganondorf)] ($56.00)
1: Prime Suspect [K Prime (Pikachu) and Suspect (Kirby/Luigi)] ($14.00)
1: Popo and Popo [Hylian (Mr. Game & Watch) and Santi (Toon Link)]
4: Wookie Cookie
5: JewFox
6: LanFan
7: MarthaMartha

Top 3 teams had a three-way tie, so we just split the money. Each player received ~11-12 dollars.
Steakfest: Pokemon Tournament
1: Noel ($25.20)
2: Alex ($10.80)
3: Zigsta
4: Mike
5: JUJ
5: Greyfox
7: Wookz
7: Daniel
9: Espy
9: Joshua
9: Suspect
9: Lauren
If anyone could let me know who Zook's character(s) were, I'd appreciate it. And now for shoutsies:

Phantom X: Our games were amazing. We still need to play more. I need a better feel on that Wario match up. Congratulations on first, and taking forever to win. :p Oh, and Thunderboot -> Knee of Justice. TOO GOOD.

Hylian: It was great seeing Austin again, and I appreciate that you guys took the time to come down here. Many thanks for that, and San Antonio will be seeing you guys at your first Austin tournament, for sure. The IC/Sonic matches were fun, and Jungle Japes is too good. Oh, and sorry about the fan.

***Talking with you and Phantom after my match with him made me feel different about how I was approaching the game, and Sonic as a character. I've been thinking about what I've been doing recently, and I'm starting to see how much of Sonic's potential I have still yet to realize. I feel rejuvenated because of the games I played, and I have a stronger drive to better myself in the game. You guys better watch it at HOBO. Oh, and don't worry Hylian, we'll do a RCRS tournament next time :DD***

Santi: Your Toon Link is still amazing, and it was cool to see you again. I'm going to need some of that Toon Link experience as well. I'd love some matches with you again.

K Prime: All I can say is good stuff knocking Santi into losers bracket. Surprised the hell out of me. Oh, and we forgot to do the PunchOut/PBR stuff. lol.

Morningstar: Your name continuously made me lol. We didn't get to chat too much, but it's all good.

Nike20: You have potential. Play more Brawl god **** it. You did very well against Santi, and if you just improved and practiced more often, you'd get much better. Keep it up, and work hard.

Zigsta: You wrecked me pretty hard in Pokemon. Purugly's fake out was too good though. Too, too good. Your Squirtle is sick. We'll play more soon.

JUJ: Thanks for helping with the Pokemon tournament. Made things a bit easier. And we'll play eventually, sorry I had to drop out.

CCCM: Just practice. And a lot. You'll improve if you stay consistent in this community, guaranteed.

Greyfox: Keep your head up man. Pick up a character you feel comfortable with, or play Meta Knight :p

The Rest of SA: I was surprised with all of the new faces. You guys need to come to Smashfests and tournaments when we have them. I'm very proud that our community stepped it up for this little event.

=========

Several items were left behind at the tournament:

-1 Wii Remote with a Green "Wii" wristband.
-1 Black Gamecube Controller
-1 Black Gary Pallan Jacket.

Please notify me if any of these items are yours.

=========

This was incredible. Thanks again to everyone who came.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
zook used Ike

fun tornament. had a fun matchup against JUJ, **** frigate screwed me over.

This is Alfred and Castro, along with Zook and soul

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
This is the most fun I've had at a tournament since FS6.. not that I've been to a tournament since FS6..

Espy, Zook was an Ike player.

1: Phantom X - MY PANTIES! Dang, man. I love playing and hanging out with you. I need to make it to more OOC tourneys so I can stalk that ***. CLOSE GAMES OMG. Congrats on winning the tourney.

2: Hylian ($37.50) - You made it abundantly clear that I need IC's practice. Good stuff vs Phantom... and like, everybody else. :psycho:

3: Santi ($12.50) - Danggg the legend Santi. :D It was super cool chilling with you the majority of the day. You's a bro. We'll play a lot more soon.

4: K Prime [Pikachu] - Good job ****** my body AGAIN. You were a super badass that match where you took Hylian's IC's.

5: Espy [Sonic] - 3rd party tie ftw. Thanks for the tourney, you need to hold another one. :]

5: Morningstar's body [Snake] - Snake wins tournaments, what's wrong with you? Next time make sure your head's attached to your body.

7: Nike20 [Marth] - "No homo." "Much homo." "...Alright." :p

7: Zook [Ike] - Great effin' Ike. You were a beast and I hope to see more of you around here. :)

9: Castro - That mysterious Peach player! Remember the night of Brawl's release at that Gamecrazy Melee tourney where the grand
finals was a 3-way fight between your Peach, a Fox, and Falco? Then they started double teaming you because they were friends? That was lame... but you aren't. Come to more tourneys!

9: Zigsta - Dang, Morningstar's DK. Get wrecked by Zigsta's Pokemon.

9: JUJ - Yeah, dude. It really did suck we had to fight so early but shiz happens. As always, you're a really badass guy and one of SA's best.

9: KoN - Didn't talk to you at all this tourney. :/

13: Soul - Dang. Didn't talk to you either.

13: Julian - Did I talk to you? :/

13: Geoberos - Geodude!

13: Jerry - JER BEAR.

17: Yuki - Keep working on that Marth.

17: Tofer - Where my Peach players at?

17: Chris - So many Chris's at this tourney.

17: CCCM - Yes, I know how to C4 recover. >_>

17: Alfred - Will you be wanting the Batpod, sir?

17: GreyWolf - Dang.

17: AO - Ayyyyyye oh.

17: Greyfox - GREYFOX STOP PLACING SO LOW. YOU GOT OUTPLACED BY GREYWOLF. D:

25: 610 - Lol @ you playing Boss Battles instead of friendlies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
1: Phantom X - :DDDDD I effing missed you! I freaked when I walked in and you called me and I saw you. I wanted bragging rights of how my marth finally beat your ganon. And you still wrecked and even turned me into a combo. The doubles matches were sooo good. Thunderboot -> Knee made me wanna cry. Idk how you managed to fight IC's 10 times while kepping your sanity. I cant wait to see you again.

2: Hylian - Omggg. *Hylian walks in and Espy starts the tourny* I felt bad when you had one practice match but you still went straight to GF's. Soooo good. Marf dittos are effing stupid. Your doubles matches were funny to watch too. You and Phantom are like my favorite OoC ppl. Hurry up and come back!

3: Santi - Santiclauseee! Considering how you dont play this game at all anymore, you still walked away with a profit :p Your veryyyy fun to hang with, and Im glad that you decided to come and see all of us. Whenever your bored at skool just text me and we'll go out and do stupid stuff. Mama Margiezzzz

4: K Prime - That stupid trip! Counter picking you with fox was the best. Espy needs to hurry up and upload those vids so that I can show the world how cruel you are.

5: Espy - You ran singles veryyyyy smoothly. Pkmn and doubles at the same time was annoying though lol. I still have no idea how to play against your sonic. It's everywhere. I think Santi got the best of you. He made an obstacle course! Im glad that your back and alive cuz SA really missed you for the past month.

Knee of justice

5: Morningstar's body - We should hang out moreee. Mama Margies was amazing and I have a blast everytime we're together. Dont sweat the doubles thing. Hearing that your body was ***** was win. :DD

7: Nike20 - Why are you bad at this game? Quit getting Espy early in bracket.

7: Zook - I heard your Ike was amazing. I was jealous of your hair :o

9: Castro - Go to tournys more!! You'd easily be one of the best. Our set was madddd intense.

9: Zigsta - Zigsta! :DD Your amazing for coming down! I never heard Simple and Clean. And Im sorry about how you kinda got screwed in Pkmn. You ***** me in Brawl, and SA talked about how much better youve gotten. Come back and see me!

9: JUJ - You gotta change yo rules to reswitch your team! That would actually sound like alot of fun. Sorry about the singles matches, it seemed like you were just frustrated. Just wait til the minds relaxed, you'll destroy me next time. And 3-1 at Ihop was funny.

13: Geoberos - You have an amazing voice. You should join opera :D

17: Yuki - Yukiiiii :DDDDD MarthMartha was the best team, hands down. Marth dittos counterpicking on Pirate Ship, Rainbow cruise, Distant Planet, and Norfair. We win by default. It was alot of fun and you should hang out with the Brawl scene more. I can help you alot with marth matchup and then we'll team again and ghey it up on that Lucas player again :DD

17: CCCM - You came anyway! Get involved with the scene more and your G&W will get like Zac status!

17: GreyWolf - You should MM Greyfox for name rights to the Grey!

17: Greyfox - Everytime I saw you, you went Zelda. Nice to see your dedication towards her. We never played any Melee D: Let's hang out some more when I get back!

To all the new faces: I had no idea that so many ppl in our city played. It was extremely heartwarming to know how much potential we have. Go to all the stuff, make accounts here, and we can do this all the time!

Suspect - Im not gonna lie, I got a little cherry eyed when I went home. You having become my closest friend from this community. We've hung out countless times in the past 12 months and I've learned so many great things that came out of it. We just get each other and understand things that nobody else can. We just click. And Im really upset now that my favorite guy to see at all of our future smashfests/tournies isnt gonna be there. I hope you find some ppl in Guam so that your not bored for the next 3 and half years. You better troll the crap out of texas like you always have. Thanks for becoming one of my closest friends. Good Luck with the rest of your life.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
SUSPECTOR.

Dang, I'm really gonna ****ing miss you, too. I feel like Dorothy at the end of her dream in the Wizard of Oz except you're so tall and badass that you're the Tinman, Scarecrow, and Lion all at the same time. -heart breaks-

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Phantom X - Good stuff and thanks for the ride. Fun sets :). I'll hold my lead next time!!!!

Santi - Santiiii! So glad I got to see you again! Always a pleasure :). It was fun teaming sorry the fan destroyed my finger right before we played Suspect/Kprime lol.

K Prime - You need to travel more!!! Your pika is sick!!!! And you are toooo good at RCMM's :(.

Espy - Thanks so much for holding the tournament! SA tournaments are always fun. Yeah I'm really glad you are starting to get that mentality because that is one way to start competing on the highest level a lot faster. You are soooo good with sonic! Keep it up.

Morningstar - Glad we got some friendlies in, yeah you need IC's practice haha. Don't worry I'm really good against snake despite the match-up sucking for me :).

Nike20 - Aaron!!!! Ily and your crazy dreams haha. You always keep everyone in a good mood and we love ya :p. Marth dittos are fun.

Zigsta - Sucks we had to leave before you could finish your pokemon tournament haha. Fun trip to SA though and fun friendlies.

JUJ - I don't think we got to play aside from teams. Keep me updated with the hotel stuff!

Greyfox- I'm going to learn blazblue and beat you in it! haha maybe not but it was good seeing you again :).

Suspect: We never played save teams :(.

Everyone else: I don't remember your names but fun games!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PX--Thanks for driving, bud, and for waiting for me. :p Good stuff beating Hylian after all those matches! Thanks for always pointing out my errors--I feel that I'm becoming more and more aware of them. See ya on Monday as usual, and I'mma get them Ditto! Always cool to hang with ya.

Hylian--Thanks for the friendlies, man...even though ya hit me with that downtilt, ahaha. I appreciate the advice you gave me on the ride over. I feel so lucky to know both you and Juan! XD Next time we fight I'm definitely putting a fan behind you when you aren't looking. :p

Suspect--I enjoyed our friendlies, man. I got your Luigi on lock, but then you unleashed your blackness on me and kept grabbing my poor Ivysaur. :( As for Pokemon, you'll improve the more you battle other people. Any time you want some advice, hit me up! Good luck in Guam, and keep in touch. Oh yeah, and...fear the Venusaurrrrrrr!! And u definitely mad you weren't able to hear Simple and Clean 'cuz my iPhone's speakers are crap.

Espy--Thanks for the friendlies! I was really looking forward to getting to take you on again after playing other Sonics since the last SA tournament I went to, and you definitely didn't disappoint. Definitely looking forward to more fun matches with you in the future. And keep repping your favorites in Pokemon--it's all a matter of tweaking your team to counter OU setups. I'll gladly help you make a **** team with that Zangoose...and your Fake Outing Purugly, if you'd like. :D

Santi--Glad I got to meet you! I had always heard you were really good at Brawl...but dang, I wasn't ready for your TL at all! XD I hope you'll come to more SA tournaments, even if it's just for fun. I'd love to get more matches in with you and practice the TL matchup.

Nike--Good seeing ya again, man! I enjoyed our friendlies, especially since you couldn't finish that CG on my poor Squirtle. :p As for Simple and Clean...I tried playing it on my iPhone, but I couldn't get the volume louder than the rest of the noise in the house. XD I should've brought my iHome, haha. As for Pokemon, it's all good man. I had fun and got to play against some good competition. :) SA talked about how much I've improved?! YESSS!! Haha, I'm glad I was able to show it at this tourney. :D Definitely count me in for future SA tournaments.

Morningstar's Body--Your Snake's grabbing is too pro! You should just CP DK against me next time! :p Let's get more friendlies in next time.

Chris--I hope you learned some PT tricks from me, man. If you come to more SA tournaments, I'll gladly take you on in more friendlies if you'd like. :)

CCCM--Don't sweat the lip under PS1. It's really lame if you aren't expecting it. XD Sorry my Ivysaur is so annoying, haha.

JUJ--Nice to meet you, and thanks for hosting the Pokemon tournament. I'm sorry I had to leave early--next time I'll hopefully be able to finish what I've started. :) I really enjoyed getting to battle competitively again--it's been a really long time since I don't have Wi-Fi here at UT.

Greyfox--Next time we need Brawl friendlies, BB, and Pokemon!

Julian--I need to practice the Squirtle CG on Lucas, haha. You made me really clamp down and concentrate to account for my silly mistakes!

Tofer--Peach is so confusing. XD I need to stop thinking like I'm fighting Melee Peach, haha. Thanks for helping run the Pokemon brackets when Espy was busy.

Mike--I enjoyed our battle. Seeing your Kingdra really makes me look forward to HG/SS 'cuz I'm planning on raising one, too. :D

Noel--Good stuff winning the Pokemon tournament, man! Our battle was sooooo epic. Back and forth like craaaaazy! Let's have more battles in the future (meaning Venusaur and Dusknoir sappin' yo HPssssss)! Lemme know when you get our match on Youtube.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I love all of you guys, but I'm too lazy to do specific shout outs. San Antonio is always super cool to hang with. TX is the ****.

Where should we look for videos of this tournament?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll probably just put the videos in the Tournament Videos section.
They'll be up there sometime soon, hopefully.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Phantom X - *
Hylian - *
Santi - *
K Prime - My 'naners got fried by Pika once again. Sickly fast.
Espy - Thanks for the tournament, wish I stayed longer for teh lolz
Morningstar's body - Didn't get my dose of 'splosvies from ya this time around.
Nike20 - *
Zook - *
Castro - *
Zigsta - *
JUJ - My 'naners, your 'nados; I got blown away
KoN - Good to see ya been coming around more frequently
Soul - ?
Julian - ?
Jerry - Same as KoN goes to you. Can't seem to touch your G&W.
Yuki - Fresh face, decent Marth, fun Pika. Potential maybe
Tofer - TOH-FUH!!!
Chris - ?
CCCM - Wicked friendlies man
Alfred - ?
GreyWolf - GGs man, your Lucario almost had me there
AO - ?
Greyfox - "Silly Diddy Dittos"
610 - Dual Charizard Boss Rush WTFBBQHAX Work on that Taboo OHKO Evasion

* - I'm not worthy to have meet you yet
? - Haven't seen, not much known about you.

13: Geoberos - You have an amazing voice. You should join opera :D
Opera?! NOOOOOOO~ *Sustains* (Thanks anyways :p)
~Geoberos

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, and before I'm out for the rest of the day:

Several items were left behind at the tournament:

-1 Wii Remote with a Green "Wii" wristband.
-1 Black Gamecube Controller
-1 Black Gary Pallan Jacket.

Please notify me if any of these items are yours.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I used fox in doubles. I reallyyyyyy hope replays come out of this. They were full of so much win

Which reminds me, I ran into Espy today at barnes and nobles.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Nike 20: you know your heart's in melee

suspect: dang I hope there's a chance to hang one last time before you ship out

Phantom X: Arakune dittos are cheesy as hell.

Hylian: looks like PX is surpassing you >.>

Santi: wtf you retired sly *******

Arcade UFO: was a lot of fun but I didn't think it would have been so **** crowded. 66 people for SF4 and 30 for Blazblue. Blazblue was gonna take FOREVER on one machine so I dropped out before I played my loser's bracket match.

Espy: thanks for running a tournament to keep smash stuffs alive in SA. Glad to hear it ran smoothly.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian: looks like PX is surpassing you >.>
Um PhantomX is ranked 6th in Texas. I'm ranked 11th. I was the underdog, not him lol.

And I made him fight ****ing tooth and nail for that win. 13 games of intense matches will full concentration. Surprised we didn't die on the way home hahaha.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect - Im not gonna lie, I got a little cherry eyed when I went home. You having become my closest friend from this community. We've hung out countless times in the past 12 months and I've learned so many great things that came out of it. We just get each other and understand things that nobody else can. We just click. And Im really upset now that my favorite guy to see at all of our future smashfests/tournies isnt gonna be there. I hope you find some ppl in Guam so that your not bored for the next 3 and half years. You better troll the crap out of texas like you always have. Thanks for becoming one of my closest friends. Good Luck with the rest of your life.
Dude, you are one of the first smashers i met when i FIRST moved here way back at that melee gamelot tourny. My first real tourny, my first smasher friend :) I really appreciate all you have ever done for me and glad i met you. I would of hugged you longer after Ihop last night but my sun glasses were on my shirt and you were crushing them....also people were watching >_> lol
Ill continue to troll and let hylian/kevinM infract me. :)
Oh ****, I forgot Suspect's leaving!!!

I feel so ****ty now...T________T
It's cool dude, keep up that wario and good luck at future tournies.
SUSPECTOR.

Dang, I'm really gonna ****ing miss you, too. I feel like Dorothy at the end of her dream in the Wizard of Oz except you're so tall and badass that you're the Tinman, Scarecrow, and Lion all at the same time. -heart breaks-
Im gonna miss you to man, thanks for all the rides you gave me and stuff and being a good friend. :) Of course ill be keeping in touch.
Suspect: We never played save teams :(.
yea we didnt but whenever i wasnt playing friendlies, you were lol. Teams was fun.
Suspect--I enjoyed our friendlies, man. I got your Luigi on lock, but then you unleashed your blackness on me and kept grabbing my poor Ivysaur. :( As for Pokemon, you'll improve the more you battle other people. Any time you want some advice, hit me up! Good luck in Guam, and keep in touch. Oh yeah, and...fear the Venusaurrrrrrr!! And u definitely mad you weren't able to hear Simple and Clean 'cuz my iPhone's speakers are crap.
Yea you did start getting the best of my luigi so i unleashed my blackness and busted out that kirby son. Cant beat kirby :)
Pokemon was fun btw, i almost had you! Haha that super tank venusaur you had. Ill be keeping in touch with you as well, good luck with your film stuff. Ever need a token black guy for a movie hit me up
suspect: dang I hope there's a chance to hang one last time before you ship out
I hope so to, thanks for being such a good/cool T.O for SA and good luck in future stuff.

@P.X- Thanks for taking my monies again

@Prime- Thanks for teaming, sorry about that 1st match against espys team, i failed you pretty hard that round.

@Rest of SA- Stay good people and GET BETTER SO YALL CAN **** OTHER CITIES! I couldnt, but i believe in yall.

All in all, remember people. It's never good bye. It's see you later

so ill see yall later.

edit: lol

Marth ***** Snake =)

(Forward this message on to 5 or more potentially butthurt Snake/or other mains or you'll never reach eternal happiness)

Santi

Smash Lord
SOrry I couldn't stay longer guys :/
I had a lot of fun though and enjoyed seeing everyone again :)

Phantom X - Good **** young man. This is why I didn't want you getting any practice in before the tournament hehehe :D
Hylian- Friendlies were so fun! lol brawl and melee. Your ice climbers are really scary now :( It's like theres four of them.
K Prime- Good games for sure. I'm glad we didn't camp as much as we did in fs5 lol.
Espy- I can't believe that was out first time playing in tournament haha. Thank you for getting this together. You ran it very well and I had a lot of fun.
Morningstar's body- Dude! thank you so much for the ride. I appreciate it alot alot alot. It was fun chilling with you and getting some games in. 3 quarter tacos!!!!!!!
Nike20- WE MUST GO BACK TO MAMA MARGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST! That was fun :) Good games young man. Your marth scared me :(
Zigsta- Teach me how to hydroplain forward :( Imma scrub with pt
JUJ- You have improved alot! good games
GreyFox-Your zelda spanked me in teams. ha good set :)
Inui-Ily.

SUSPECT- <3 Much love....much love. Good luck in the future.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Phantom X: Good **** winning the **** thing, thanks for driving Austin down here we had a blast. I will keep in touch about the HOBO plans as well.
Hylian: Dude your Climbers were sick, I think you gave my friend Greywolf nightmares.
Santi: Good to see you back and ****** again, I couldn't get past your bomns in our match.:(
Kprime: Your Pika was mad scary, I was getting strait up emberassed in friendlies:embarrass
ESPY: Good **** hosting, wish I played you more. and we will deffinetly play some Pokemon.
Morningstars body: Good games, we seem to always face eachother, Hopefully not so soon next time.
Nike 20: we need to play more friendlies. Fun stuff at Ihop, You should have weant for the Big Steak Omlete. :laugh:
Zigsta: One of the coolest guys at the tourny, sorry about the pokemon tourny. I will try to be hosting one in the near future and hopefully it can go a little smoother. I will keep in touch.
Geoberos: Good games your Diddy was scared me, I hope to play you again.
Yuki: good stuff in teams, keep up the practice so you can be the best marth in SA. jk Nike
Tofer: Nice friendiles im sure with practice you can get the D3 matchup down.
CCCM: Keep up the practice and stick to a good character, good luck next tourny.
Greywolf: Your Lucario is good I want to see more of him when we play.

Greyfox: You are my bro and all just don't let a low placing get you down. Things can only get better from here. We just have to step up our game for HOBO, and learn from this.

Susupect: "Never let go Jack Frost, never let go.":( I hope this isn't the last time I see you. You have been one of the coolest peeps in the SA community, and I have learned alot from you. We will definetly keep in touch, cause I know you be trollin. I want to help you with Pokemon , and hopefully play you some matches over WIFI too. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I will miss suspect trolling my region

*tear*
Ill get back to that, what region is that again? lol
SUSPECT- <3 Much love....much love. Good luck in the future.
Thanks man, same to you :)
Susupect: "Never let go Jack Frost, never let go.":( I hope this isn't the last time I see you. You have been one of the coolest peeps in the SA community, and I have learned alot from you. We will definetly keep in touch, cause I know you be trollin. I want to help you with Pokemon , and hopefully play you some matches over WIFI too. :)
it wont be the last time, i will see you and everyone else plenty of times in the future. Keep up that dreamland, and yes teach me pogeymanz

ThunderThumbs

Smash Rookie
**** tied for 9th! was hoping for 8th or better :(

also left in a hurry sorry if I didn't say bye to some.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Sad to see you go, Suspect. I didn't even know you were leaving. We did pretty amazing in doubles. Don't think you let me down. I messed up a lot too when we were playing against PX+Espy. I kept getting hit into the random smashes PX was throwing out. You pretty much won the matches for us when we were playing Hylian+Santi with those shoryukens. You're too good with that move. You're a lot better than you think you are.

GGs to everyone I played.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh yea, who had the wii on the tv right next to the big one? Like in between the big tv and the couch where my laptop was.

Nike saved a replay of my diddy vs his marth on smashville. I wanna watch that.

Top Bottom