• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve's apartment tourney - Brawl

Impp

Smash Ace
Teams:
1.Blue Rogue and Argent---$54
2. Suyon and King Yoshi---- $27
3. Xtc and Bead--------------$9
4. Kb- and Beegs
5. **** and Impp

Singles:
1. Blue Rogue-----$52.75
2. Argent----------$ 24.25
3. KB-------------- $ 14.50
4. Suyon---------- $8.50
5. Beegs ----------$5
5. King Yoshi----- $5
7. Bead
7. ****
9. Kevin
9. Mark
9. Xtc Falco
9. Impp

Melee:
1. ****------$20
2. Impp
3. Blue Rogue
4. KB-
5. King Yoshi

I was able to payout to the nearest quarter thanks to Beegs. It was fun hosting this. People should play Brawl with me. I want to get good enough to where I don't get pwned so bad.
... Here's the tio.---- http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6440 The full results didn't get uploaded, I'll try to fix that next time I'm over Steve's... It was fun hosting this. Thanks everyone who came out. There will be more in the future.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Blue Rogue-----$52.75
4. Suyon---------- $8.50
5. Beegs ----------$5
5. King Yoshi----- $5
7. Bead
7. ****

What were the top 8's characters?

-KB

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts

1. Blue Rogue-----$52.75- *sigh*... :(

2. Argent----------$ 24.25- Good stuff staying in winners throughout the tourney.
Maybe you should work on a character specifically for Wario if he's giving your main so much trouble. I have Sheik in my back pocket for that same matchup if my Peach starts to have any trouble.

3. KB-------------- $ 14.50- *sigh*...you had it. The win was yours. Tripping should be boycotted from competitive play.

4. Suyon---------- $8.50- You did awesome against Blue Rogue and those last two matches of that set had me holding my breath. You're getting better and better. Keep it up and hopefully you'll seal the deal next time.

5. Beegs ----------$5- Glad you made it bro. Tournies wouldn't be much fun without us joking around at them. The same goes for Charlie, Sarah, and the gang.

5. King Yoshi----- $5- Thanks for coming man. Let's all get one big NEOH group together and travel up to the MI tournies as often as possible. And yeah, custom stages are ********. xP

7. Bead- Glad you made it. =P

7. ****- You suck at Melee. I was totally sandbagging that ****. lmao

9. Kevin- New face O.o

9. Mark- New face O.o

9. Xtc Falco- Thanks a bunch for taking everyone to the tourney bro. You haaaaaad that set with Argent. xD

9. Impp- I'll play Brawl with you more if you want to get better. You're a patient kind of player so Kirby just might be perfect for you.

Suyon

Smash Lord
1. Blue Rogue (Wario)- I'll get you next time mate. But **** your good =). Also don't say stuff like you did in second match to me in loser's. It really messed up my focus and made me confused :(

2. Argent (Lucario)- Good job man. You did really well this time.

3. KB (Peach)- You had that match.....I can't believe that happened either.... anyways come to GK anyways and then we'll talk about MI.

4. Suyon (Pit) - Needs...more annoyance.

5. Beegs (Marth) - Beeegs you maaaaade it yeeeeeeees. Yeah Blue is evil taking all of us out. And yeah sorry I used my Azn hax power to cheat. Wait naaaah.

5. King Yoshi (Meta Knight Pikachu) - I don't know what to say in our matches <.<;; I am also sorry for letting you down with my match against Blue.

7. Bead (Wolf) - Awesome that you made it. But....Olive Garden....what?! Well no matters....I got breadstick. But you did well man. Keep stepping it up.

7. **** (Diddy Falco)- I was kinda laughing at Japes when you were trying to laser camp me when I just had anti camp spam gear lol. But you would destroy me in melee.

9. Xtc Falco- Man you came and our first match. Thanks for bringing beegs. Dude....you should be in higher placement....that bracket was....eww.

9. Impp- You'll get better when you practice. Just don't think about what happened to Eddie. Blue had to hax or something.

King~

Smash Champion
1. Blue Rogue-----$52.75
4. Suyon---------- $8.50
5. Beegs ----------$5
5. King Yoshi----- $5
7. Bead
7. ****

What were the top 8's characters?
Blue- Wario/ICs
Argent- Lucario
KB-Peach
Suyon- Pit
Beegs-Marth
King-MK
Bead-Wolf
****- Diddy, MK, Others

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Not a bad tourney...

Some of KB's reactions were priceless... Floating down into that AS and then later on hitting Blue with that Bob-omb made me laugh... Talking trash the whole time too... You are easily one of my favorite Smashers... :laugh:

Caused some disappointment for Captain Planet and his planeteers... :p Sorry, Beegs, but seriously you rock the DP...

Gotta choose my stages and play more carefully against Blue... Good thing I don't face him very often... :chuckle:

Complaint Letter

Smash Rookie
The Susan Wagner girls volleyball team beat Fontbonne Hall in three sets to win the Aviator tournament Sunday in Brooklyn. Emily Burke was named tourney most valuable player for the Falcons. It’s the second straight tournament title for coach Marco Altieri’s team after winning its first ever at Tottenville last weekend.

Wagner finished first in its pool and beat Brooklyn Tech in the semifinals in three sets. Fontbonne beat Boys & Girls in the semis in a sweep before falling to the Falcons in the championship match.
--------------------
http://www.consumeradviceline.com/Letter-of-Complaint-About-Mayoral-Aide/Y2009-06-24.htm

Top Bottom