• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
**** I had fun tonight. Shoutout time

FrozenPopo- Nice for us to officially get acquainted. Fun games too.

Dude- That punch is broken and cheap and totally sexy lol. Awesome friendlies.

P3- You countered the punch, good job.

Jamaal- Samus is too good

Umby- We never brawled :l, and sorry about that during those friendlies with dude lol.

Yiff- Bowser owns you

Desu- Hai xD

If I forgot anybody, send me rant mail.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Teams

1: Inside the Belly of a Platinum Dragon (Reflex + Kismet2) ($98.00)
2: Dangrous Dinosaurus (DanGR + Dynomite) ($28.00)
3: F-Tilt (Chops + Umby) ($14.00)
4: Super Tornado Explosion (Billy + Desu)
5: Rayku loves Munkus Beaver (Rayku + Biglou)
5: Ape**** (Dude + Player 1)
7: We jump Fences (Diablo + Turtl)

Brawl Singles

1: Kismet2 ($168.00)
2: Reflex ($48.00)
3: Biglou ($24.00)
4: Player1
5: Billy
5: Turtl
7: DanGR
7: Dyno
9: FullMetal
9: Dude
9: 4God
9: Kioye
13: Sonic Rave
13: Player 3
13: Munkus Beaver
13: NKSH1
17: Jacup
17: MidTown
17: umby
17: CPU
17: Jexy
17: d2all
17: Diablo
25: Christian

Melee Teams
1: PB&J+Lambchops ($42.00)
2: FullMetal+Rayku ($12.00)
3: XIF+Marty ($6.00)
4: Baman+Piderman (SleepyK + DashDanceDan)
5: Kismet+RJ
5: Archaic+Tubes
7: Player1+Player3

Melee Singles
1: Chips (Lambchops) ($108.50)
2: Snakeskin Loli (SleepyK) ($31.00)
3: The Alabama Oreo (Fullmetal) ($15.50)
4: Ganondorf is the best character in this game (BigLou)
5: Peabnut Bubber and Jim (PB&J)
5: Sports (Dashdancedan)
7: Player Tree (Player 3)
7: Big **** Bandit (kismet2)
9: Hagrid (Dsamoan)
9: GOOOoOOOooo (Tubes)
9: BlowJ (RJ)
9: White Hole Looking for Black Pole (Ken)
13: Up Butt (Yiff)
13: Reverse **** Block (Turtl)
13: Rodney King (Jamaal)
13: Berserker Pudding (Yuna)

I (SleepyK) was in charge of singles bracket, hence the silly names.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Teams

1: Inside the Belly of a Platinum Dragon (Reflex + Kismet2) ($98.00)
2: Dangrous Dinosaurus (DanGR + Dynomite) ($28.00)
3: F-Tilt (Chops + Umby) ($14.00)
4: Super Tornado Explosion (Billy + Desu)
5: Rayku loves Munkus Beaver (Rayku + Biglou)
5: Ape**** (Dude + Player 1)
7: We jump Fences (Diablo + Turtl)

Brawl Singles

Melee Teams
1: PB&J+Lambchops ($42.00)
2: FullMetal+Rayku ($12.00)
3: XIF+Marty ($6.00)
4: Baman+Piderman (SleepyK + DashDanceDan)
5: Kismet+RJ
5: Archaic+Tubes
7: Player1+Player3

Melee Singles
2: Snakeskin Loli (SleepyK) ($31.00)
3: The Alabama Oreo (Fullmetal) ($15.50)
4: Ganondorf is the best character in this game (BigLou)
7: Player Tree (Player 3)
9: BlowJ (RJ)
13: Up Butt (Yiff)
13: Berserker Pudding (Yuna)

I (SleepyK) was in charge of singles bracket, hence the silly names.

bbbbbbbbb

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
awesome tourney im soooooooo glad it ended early so we could go to emerald china, mom still got mad at me for being home 20min late :(

SHOUTOUTS:

Turtl: im giving you the first shoutout because you are awesome, i was salty before about the loss but im glad to see that the matches can go either way. great stuff today <3

Jamaal: samus + norfair = super sexy nice talking to you and <3 for the support in my match against mike.

Rayku: ^^ but the exact opposite

Diablo: ... :bowser: is too good for you, what are you doing playing such a manly character, no rly i love u man, i really wish you could practice brawl with us more so you could rep GA's best bowser

danGR: awesome doubles matches, really fun teaming with you. it sucks we couldnt play any 'for real' singles matches but i think emerald china was worth it. good stuff man

Billy: THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT TEAMING WITH ME.. ^_^ i <3 danger though

Fullmetal mike: finally i beat you after the 2 times you take money away from me and the 1 time you took 4th place away from me.. even with melee folks by your side i still manage to win. such an amazing marth for someone who doesnt play brawl at all.

biglou's hat: you failed me in my match against billy.. :sadface:

daysoo: noooo you must team with me before you retire.. please?

people's hats: why do you magically hop from one person to another, gotta get a dragon radar for that.

What a cat..

Player-1

Smash Legend
1: Kismet2 ($168.00)- good **** on first, I need to be playing less reflex and lounis and more you >.>
2: Reflex ($48.00)- gah! 2-1, I'm getting better =)
3: Biglou ($24.00)- good matches, POed at myself for that SD 3rd game =(, still it was close and I enjoyed playing the friendlies afterward
4: Player1- <3, by far the best smasher in the world
5: Billy- That last kill on BF was totally an accident by me ^.^
5: Turtl- CP RC next time, good **** mindgaming dyno with stage selection screen planking
7: DanGR- Come back to GA more often, I'd like more Olimar and IC experience
7: Dyno- More RC
9: Dude- We should do more team friendlies and then try teaming again sometime
13: Player 3- stepping it up
13: Munkus Beaver- Pro name

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-

Dyno!- Yea were tooooooo close i really wanted to win that match,i was tired of u knocking me out and srry bout 3rd round it was truly dumb(blame Kismet) :/. Wish u would have went to waffle house w/ me and gabe. :falco:

Diablo- Find the character u have the most fun w/ and **** w/ him next tourney.

Lou- Ima get u next time, we gotta play more often u really helped when u came over. Wish i didnt suck so hard second round and played more like the first :/.

Kismet- Thx for the advice, it helped in my matches. I would say i wanna vs u but falco dittos r the dumbest.

P1- Next time, 2 tourneys mean nothing(kinda ;o). I stage selection plank and camp.

Jamaal- I was actually surprised u stayed samus but its good ur playing for fun more then just to win. Stop giving me messed up advice :o.

ArtDude- Friendlys were fun and donkey kong is smexy no matter how u look at him. Play Donkey Kong Country everyday.

Billy- Girls rule boys drool amirite?

4God- good matches, they were close.

Waba- Another great time, cya next month!

Player-3

Smash Hero
sharpie if that vid gets on the internet i will sadface

its on umbys wii

my god that was stupid
like seriously

first 10 seconds im ****** frozn

then all of a sudden
bam edgehogged
sadface

about 30 seconds later

**** this game

Player-3

Smash Hero
whoa archaic was there wtf?

who was he?!?!?! i thought tubes teamed with the guy with the crazy name like dsamoan or something

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
God **** I gotta go to waba next month :(

Anyone wanna help me travel? Relying on a parent for travel isn't working out. =/

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
whoa archaic was there wtf?

who was he?!?!?! i thought tubes teamed with the guy with the crazy name like dsamoan or something
Lol well nice to meet you man, for I am Archaic/Dsamoan, the man of many names. Yeah, I was tubes partner, you definitely saw me, though i don't think we ever got a chance to play. We wouldve had a bracket match if I'd beat PB&J though, which I was so close... (/salt)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@Rayku- good stuff in melee teams, I was impressed. =)

Brawl Singles

Names bolded in yellow have failed the barline. Please see me after class.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL This monthly was fun.

Sonic-Rave:BOWSER. **** HIM. **** HIM FOR ALL HE'S MOTHER-****ING WORTH. PIECE OF **** MOTHER-****ER GOD-**** ****IT! I hate bowser. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!
(ggs, *****.)

Frozen:LOL enter tourneys. Sharestock M2? XD ggs. Teams is silly. Whoever thought of Teams Tourneys needs to be shot. **** teams.

P3:FAIL. You had to sharestock Frozen's M2. WTF? Once again, teams = silly. ggs.

Desu:JIGGLYPUFF PLANKING? GANONCIDE UNDER YOSHI'S? lol ggs.

Rayku:GOD, Your Fox makes me sadface. How do you use Ganon so well? Teach me your ways...

Biglou:Falco is bull-****. 93% in ONE COMBO? That's just wrong. I mean, ggs, but still. ****...

DSamoan:STITCHFACE!!! NOOO!!! XD Peach is a *****. A nice, big, *****. **** Peach. Everyone has. **** her. ggs.

Umby:What happened to Sonic, man? I could have totally beaten your Sonic. What's up with this Marth bull-****? Playing a woman now? Jeez.

Yuna:Man, you Salty. Those UTilts on Falco and CAPTAIN MOTHER-****ING FALCON were too good. I tried to enter Melee Singles as UpTilt, but Sleepy was in charge of brackets, so...yeah. We should have played.

Falco/Falcon that I UTilted: GGs. Should've asked your tag, but since I don't know, I'll jut leave it at that.

Little Kid Who Played Melee:UTilting a Resting Jigglypuff. Too good. Landing a UTilt on a RECOVERING Young Link. SO LUCKY. But so fun. I love Ganon.

Everyone else:GGs.

I still suck @ smash in general, but I'm getting better. At least, from what I can see. I'm so Salty right now. Sonic-Rave made me Salty. My Ganon-His Bowser.(Brawl btw) I UPSMASH. I BAIR. I FAIR. I WIZKICK! He doesn't die. He Up-Bs, and I die at ****ing 80%. GANON AT ****ING 80%! GOD, BOWSER SUCKS! HE NEEDS TO DIE.

I would have entered BB or SF, but I don't have a controller for either.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Yiff- Bowser owns you
[salt]SHUT UP. THAT WAS BULL-****. BOWSER UP-B DOES NOT KILL GANON AT 80. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT ****. OMG!!![/salt]

Quoting my shout-outs from the Social Thread.
LOL This monthly was fun.

Sonic-Rave:BOWSER. **** HIM. **** HIM FOR ALL HE'S MOTHER-****ING WORTH. PIECE OF **** MOTHER-****ER GOD-**** ****IT! I hate bowser. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!
(ggs, *****.)

Frozen:LOL enter tourneys. Sharestock M2? XD ggs. Teams is silly. Whoever thought of Teams Tourneys needs to be shot. **** teams.

P3:FAIL. You had to sharestock Frozen's M2. WTF? Once again, teams = silly. ggs.

Desu:JIGGLYPUFF PLANKING? GANONCIDE UNDER YOSHI'S? lol ggs.

Rayku:GOD, Your Fox makes me sadface. How do you use Ganon so well? Teach me your ways...

Biglou:Falco is bull-****. 93% in ONE COMBO? That's just wrong. I mean, ggs, but still. ****...

DSamoan:STITCHFACE!!! NOOO!!! XD Peach is a *****. A nice, big, *****. **** Peach. Everyone has. **** her. ggs.

Umby:What happened to Sonic, man? I could have totally beaten your Sonic. What's up with this Marth bull-****? Playing a woman now? Jeez.

Yuna:Man, you Salty. Those UTilts on Falco and CAPTAIN MOTHER-****ING FALCON were too good. I tried to enter Melee Singles as UpTilt, but Sleepy was in charge of brackets, so...yeah. We should have played.

Falco/Falcon that I UTilted: GGs. Should've asked your tag, but since I don't know, I'll jut leave it at that.

Little Kid Who Played Melee:UTilting a Resting Jigglypuff. Too good. Landing a UTilt on a RECOVERING Young Link. SO LUCKY. But so fun. I love Ganon.

Everyone else:GGs.

I still suck @ smash in general, but I'm getting better. At least, from what I can see. I'm so Salty right now. Sonic-Rave made me Salty. My Ganon-His Bowser.(Brawl btw) I UPSMASH. I BAIR. I FAIR. I WIZKICK! He doesn't die. He Up-Bs, and I die at ****ing 80%. GANON AT ****ING 80%! GOD, BOWSER SUCKS! HE NEEDS TO DIE.

I would have entered BB or SF, but I don't have a controller for either.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Lol well nice to meet you man, for I am Archaic/Dsamoan, the man of many names. Yeah, I was tubes partner, you definitely saw me, though i don't think we ever got a chance to play. We wouldve had a bracket match if I'd beat PB&J though, which I was so close... (/salt)
yeah we played a bracket match last month right after i played s0ft and lost, i barely beat you on mute city with falcon

Shoutouts:

2: Reflex ($48.00) i forgot to ask you for a falcon ditto mm, sadface
3: Biglou ($24.00) that handshake is too good
4: Player1 you suck, i 2 stocked you with luigi. put me on the PR now plz
5: Turtl so i heard you stage selection screen stall
9: Dude You need to learn where the stage is bro
9: 4God GGs, i should have gone mario though, *****ES DONT KNOW BOUT MY MARIO
13: Sonic Rave ;-;
13: Player 3 you suck
13: Munkus u mad
17: umby those matches were insane, i was thinking so hard my brain was hurting afterwards, that was the first games ive ever not sandbagged in, amazing set
17: Diablo BEST BOWSER IN GA? ***** I COULDA DONE BETTER

2: Snakeskin Loli (SleepyK) ($31.00) i cant keep up with your falco when he flys around the screen shooting his gun and approaching with his blue hexagon thing
3: The Alabama Oreo (Fullmetal) ($15.50) i took a stock off! :D
4: Ganondorf is the best character in this game (BigLou) that handshake is too good
7: Player Tree (Player 3) you suck
9: BlowJ (RJ) i would have mmed you if i had seen your post but i already left, next time lets mm
13: Up Butt (Yiff) You are a horrible teammate
13: Berserker Pudding (Yuna) GGs, work on your timing, alot of times you had me gimped at like 60% when you hit me with a ftilt at the edge, but you mistimed the fair and it was too slow so i was able to get back onstage

to everyone:
*****s dont know bout my mario

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need for people stop fucking asking about my Sonic. I don't like playing him that often anymore.
This. I'm sure you're sick of it by now.

I always get the same thing for my Wario. I'm more than happy to give advice, but I don't play Wario anymore, so I'm terribly rusty and it's using him isn't that much fun to me.

I don't play Pokèmon Trainer to sandbag.

Also, Calvin and I split $108 so we could go to Emerald China before it closed, but one of these days, we'll play out the Grand Finals (for a $60 difference, if anyone cares). Don't post the results on the Character Rankings Thread--I'll do it when that happens.

Top Bottom