• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFL trip to gainesville 11/06/09 melee only!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Well ya man lets head out there to smash instead of staying here. Traveling is really fun with smashers plus we can play people with diffrent play styles mains etc. Right now people who are intrested are as follows.

Nicaboy
Flaming Roy
Johhny
Crispyone?

I think we can head out on friday (assuming we have housing) and leave saturday night or really early sunday morning. It wont be so hard on are pockets if we can fill cars up.

Im down for it but obiviously I would like more people too. This is just for fun but a tourney is gonna probably be held.

Whats up sfl melee players?

Renth

Smash Hero
Bring that Linguini kid along, also if you guys have recording equipment that'd be appreciated.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
O man he gets real mad about traveling when others dont come down here. I will see what he says but i doubt he wants to. Especialy if money aint in the picture

Renth

Smash Hero
O man he gets real mad about traveling when others dont come down here. I will see what he says but i doubt he wants to. Especialy if money aint in the picture
Tell him I want him to lol, ask Spider_Sense as well. I just want to see some Ganon love.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
I'll come with ocala possibly, what is this for? Just random smashfest or is something going on? And do bring IShotLaser Tampa!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
well I just wanted to go but I think we can make something happen since there is random intrest. like 15 random people wanna go to gainsville now lmao

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lmao too good. ok on topic imma talk too the guys tommorow in person and see whats up.

You guys dont wanna know my opnion of paridise anyway <.<

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
i wanna goooo!!!! r u guys still going to tampa? cuz i'm down. i imagine johnny is driving.
If so we'll make it to tampa in like 3 hours cuz he'll bust out the orange e's.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yea nica for real. I'm still down to go to gville. lets get this **** together so we could go.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
we should go up with derek. COME ONE DEREK LETS GO TO GVILLE. We got money!!!!! oh **** precision the rookie lol.

Top Bottom