• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Tournament LOW TIER+++

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
ONEIDA SMASH TOURNAMENT
30 minutes from the heart of Syracuse is the 1st Oneida Smash Tourney!!

Date:
November 21st

Place:
1367 State rt. 49
Constantia, NY (look for balloons)

Venue fee: $5

Tournaments include:

N64 tournament at some point $2
LOW TIER SINGLES - 5$
LOW TIER DOUBLES- 10$ (per team)
Brawl Singles - $5
Brawl Doubles - $10 (per team)

Payouts:
65/35

Times:
Friendlys and Arrivals 12:00pm

Tournament will start at 3:00 and brackets will be set so the faster we sign up the faster we play!!
-Times will very so no use in noting
Brawl Dubz First and well go from there

Rules
Double elimination brackets
3 Stock
4 Stock Dubz
8 minute timer

-A stage ban can be placed on any stage at any time as long as match isnt in progress

-Players may choose another character after the stage is chosen

-Set format for brawl:
strike neutrals
loser counter-picks
repeat step 2

-Items set to “off” and “None.”

-Teams may life steal.
-Team attack is on.

-60 ledge grabs in one match and your disqualified.

-NO COACHING.

-all set except for winner’s finals, loser’s finals, and championship’s are best of 3 matches. (best of 5 sets for Finals)

-Disputes over controller ports will be settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors.

-No player may chooses a stage they already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

-In team matches controller ports will be 1221 fashion.

-If time runs out winner is decided by first stock then percent.

-MK’s infinite cape glitch is BANNED!

-If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

-You are responsible for your own controller and name tag.
Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

-Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

-Stalling is banned!!!!!!!

Stages
-Stages: Brawl
Neutral Stages:

Battlefield
FD
Smashville
Yoshi island
Delfino Plaza

-Counter-pick Stages:

Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium 1
CORNERIA!!!! ( DOUBLES ONLY )
Battleship Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege
Luigi's Mansion ( DOUBLES ONLY )

-ALL OTHER STAGES ARE BANNED!!

--------We Have 5 BRAWL setups.

-NEED:
-WII’s
-2-3 N64’s very crucial
-COPIES OF BRAWL
-TV’S
-Dont need so much but bring your own chair if you desire

Please guys bring anything and support the first and certainly not the last ONEIDA SMASH TOURNEY!!!

Emergency Contacts:

MY AIM- Sardinesmoothy10
Cura (matt)- 803-603-8324
Kanto(bry)- 315-480-8048

ATTENDANCE LIST - PM ME OR POST FOR YOUR SPOT
(Confirmed Players Attending)

1. Pdidy
2. Kanto/Bry
3. Cura
4. Eevee
5. Stomp
6. Altarian
7. BluePeachy (Needs a ride)
8.TheManaLord
9. SAN (hopefully)
10. BCB
11. CJT
12. Snakee
13. Beta
14. CBC
15. Cross
16. Sharky
17.Acton

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Me and frannie are going to this. And sense its close i would assuming Manalord Erk and betta are coming as well. However TML may be at jessies around this time.

altairian

Smash Lord
Me and frannie are going to this. And sense its close i would assuming Manalord Erk and betta are coming as well. However TML may be at jessies around this time.
lol if TML is at jesse's then they should just all come :p

Also I like that I'm on the attendance list before I even post, lol. I'll be coming, but most likely late just like the Rochester tourney. I already gave CJT a link to this thread so hopefully I'll be bringing him along

Delfino neutral is <3

altairian

Smash Lord
until san comes and 3 stocks us all on delfino... :(

We knew ud come b4 u posted!!!!!!
Hey I CP'ed san to delfino and only got 2 stocked! ;)

<3 you guys, I wouldn't miss this :p

Also, I'm good for a full setup as always. But I'll probably be missing brawl dubz so it won't be much help there =\

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
no worries bring what you can and well try and work out the best tounrey schedule all that could change depending on hwo many show and such... but ill mark u up for another setup

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
TML You better come even if your not at Jesses. And team with me for melee. or something. im not that bad! Train me!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
This is great. I live half an hour away. If I don't go I'm pretty sure it'd be my report card. xD

Edit: Why the hizzle is Brinstar banned? :O

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If I could catch a bus over there, that'd be awesome. Ithaca is so awful for catching a ride for NY tournies. Only useful cause it's on the way to NJ.

Corneria Is Now Counterpick Singles And Doubles In Brawl!!!!
My Ike: :)
My Jiggs: :( :( :(

Corneria is a lulzy stage. No rules about wall infinities?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
San if altarian goes maybe he can pick you up? or if you can manage to come down here earlier id house you for a day or so.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hey uhhh.... why are melee tourneys after brawl? Most people (correct me if Im wrong) play Brawl, and Im sure the melee pool would benefit more from going first, as some people who only enter because they're waiting for brawl wont enter if brawl is over before melee. Plus, Brawl tends to have more entrants anyway, so it would make sense for it to be the main event. I know altairian wont be able to leave until after three on this day, if brawl is starting at three, theres no way we'd be able to make brawl, and thats up to four entrants youd be missing out on, plus 2 FULL setups (mine and altairians)

Edit: Yeah, San's right. Corneria is very lulzy. If Corneria's legal, everyone that gets CGd by DDD has to waste their ban on Corneria so they don't get wall infinited. That means the DDD gets to pick between Delfino and Castle Siege for walk-off CG kills. Usually, the person fighting DDD gets to choose which walk-off they prefer because they get to ban one of the two stages, but since Corneria is legal, the DDD gets to pick. Yay.
Plus, talk about them blast-zones.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im sure this is going based off the tournament from rochester. WE had more enttrant for brawl and we ran melee first. However melee took way to long and we had 5-7 people leave cause they couldnt stay to long and brawl lost like 3 teams and 6 singles entrants which was money from pot.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
@ Green Greens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2HIycS2tko
It actually happens in tourney matches, just ask Snakeee.

@ Cura As long as there are setups, brawl doubles can start towards the end of Melee singles. People in both melee and brawl who are still in melee can have their matches held.

@60 ledge-grab rule: That's only if the game ends when time runs out, correct?

Kantō

Smash Champion
Melee will be first. ill talk to pdiddy bout it.

also i just got this day off so i will def. be attending ,yes!!!!

Top Bottom