• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing a New Stage Swap? Need Stage Swap Troubleshooting? Post Here!!

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Since Dantarion said he didn't want people posting broken / glitchy stage swaps in his thread, I figured I'd make this thread for people still testing out stage swaps. If you need help, troubleshooting, or just want to post pics / download links for your WIP stage swaps, post in here, not in Dantarion's thread; let's leave that thread for the ones that are 100% working and for updates to the process from Dantarion.

Now, get to work swapping out the results screen with Rayquaza's boss stage. :p

EDIT: Btw, "WIP" means "work in progress".

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
First, Hi :>

Second: Whats WIP ?

Other than that:

Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNUT29TR

Like I said, known Bugs:

Chimera still comes out (Invicible // cant hurt you // does bite something lol).

There still is the plattform (Invisible // if you destroy it, the characters are a little below the ground for some odd reason).

After the first hit // or chimera (I'm not sure) the stage begins to blink XD

Btw it worked well on BF and FD (completely, no bugs)
if someone want to fix all of this -> Have fun lol

Anyway I will now go on trying to replace FD / BF with the Falcon Flyer which isnt as easy as some may think x)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm trying to think of other stages that would be good for swapping.

If you replaced Onett, do you think the car would still show up? Maybe it would be invisible and not affect the match.

Luigi's Mansion actually might work if you manage to get rid of all the pieces of the mansion. Then again, some people actually like playing on that stage normally.

I would suggest testing Jungle Japes, but that's a legal counterpick usually =(

Yoshi's Island from Melee might work if you can remove the spinning blocks.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Ugh, i even made a thread saying that its possible to delete model parts, yet people still ask if things will show up.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ugh, i even made a thread saying that its possible to delete model parts, yet people still ask if things will show up.
Everytime I delete something IN ModelData[x] it freezes.
Everytime I delete ONE ModelData[x] it freezes.
So tell us what you mean when you are talking about deleting xD

Btw. here is a beta falcon flyer for BF:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAEH0ISN

Falcon Flyer is SSE Stage #920701.

Me and rude cant get it better. VILE said he has done it completely working fine... we'll wait (just want to use this thread this time xD)

greetz o.o

Smash Ace
With what dantarion said, i already spent a lot of time porting stages to other multiplayer levels. I have to port all of them to a different one now...

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how to change the camera angle of the stage? I tried extracting one from another stage, Luigi's mansion to be exact, but Brawl box froze when I tried to save it >.<

Any insight on how to do this?

Smash Ace
Well i know how to swap them, but i dont know how to actually edit their position. I could try find out the format of the file though.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I just need to know how to swap them, because right now, there's something in the foreground behind where the players fight that completely blocks the view of the rest of the stage. That'd be sick if you could edit the actual position XD

Top Bottom