• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest Braw&Melee Tourney Nov 14th - We don't need no F@CKIN TITLE!!!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Isn't that like a 3 hour drive? I'm not sure what I'm doing today, I'll let you know if I can play melee.

KBM

Smash Ace
it looks like mampam is going to rx gaming's tournament on the 15th.
i dont know how many other people are doing the same, but it seems like non-tally attendance will be low.
just saying.

also, in light of that, i need a partner. lookin at you Darvon.

KBM

Smash Ace
what's the orlando tournament called? im trying to look at attendance for it because it looks like almost everyone is choosing that over this.

i think this one's gonna turn out to be a flop, guys.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Gameknights tourny Is on a Sunday... Is anything goin on in GA this same day? Get some of them to this. I don't wanna come to this from Tampa if it's gonna blow

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Trust, I'm def been buggin people from AL n GA 2 come trough!!! I'll send out more messages tho!!!

KBM

Smash Ace
Zone actually gave up melee for professional mario party 8 with lawlmahbawls and I.
he's a tier wh0re though, just goes ****in yoshi :/

KBM

Smash Ace
have you seen it? :/

first of all it's sheik, so that should be enough, but his in particular...

Zone

Smash Champion
Man what twisted plans I have. I still might come. Totally up to taco. I'd rather go to Orlando but it seems he's partially not up for the ride there.

So whether I come here or go to orlando is up to taco.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Zone: I can't wait for Starcraft2 as well. I don't have any asian genes, but I'm always up for some LT. :p

HiIH

Smash Lord
I love HiIH's avatar.

That's my background too.

@zone:HELL YAY YUHZ! We're still playing up here too, even though we hardly get to see Jeff anymore. WoW/Work has stolen his soul.

WoW has eaten me up too, but I play around people <.< >.>

Top Bottom