• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked V (11/7/09) Jman, eggm, chudat, lambchops and more

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Singles

Grand Finals

Eggm vs. Chudat

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Loser's Finals

Plank vs. Chudat
Match 1
Match 101

Loser's bracket

Hax vs. Jman
Match 1
Match 2

TEAMS

Grand Finals

Chudat + DoH vs. Little Rascals
Match 1.1
Match 1.2
Match 1.3
Match 1.4
Match 1.5

Match 2.1
Match 2.2
Match 2.3

Winner's Finals
Chudat+DoH vs. Little Rascals
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Winner's round 1

Eggm+Swiftbass vs. Thumbs+CK
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Team Tomahawk(DJN+chops) vs. Skyheart+Shinku
Match1
Match 2

Winner's Round 2

White Rice(Plank +Chinesah) vs. Alukard +G$
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Chudat+DoH vs. Thumbs+CK
Match 1
Match 2

Winner's Round 3

Little Rascals(Jman+Hax$) vs. Alukard +G$

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Team Tommahawk(DJN+Chops) vs. Chudat+DoH
Match 1
Match 2

Loser's bracket

Team Browling(Pakman+Mogwai) vs. Alukard + G$
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Loser's Semis

Team Browling vs. Team Tommahawk
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Loser's Finals
Chudat + DoH vs. Team Tommahawk
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Bonus silly friendly ****

much more coming!

or if you don't want to wait for me to link them here

http://www.youtube.com/chred2akrisp

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
subscribed, thanks so much chred. maybe we can get a VCR next time so that I can help take some of the load off of you.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Because i have commentary, and it takes forever if i have to keep skipping around to different parts of the audio file to find all the matches. In any case you're not seeing anything else right now because i'm studying for a test that's tomorrow morning lol.

if you guys don't care about the commentary I'll start posting videos without it, but people said they were enjoying it.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
yo is that guy that jman is sandbagging against, voodoo, the same guy from culver city? that falcon looks **** familiar...

Eggm

Smash Hero
As long as the **** gets put up i'll be happy. :)

Edit : Might as well do shoutouts

Twig : Fun friendlies/tourney matches

Vodoo : Same to you

Doh : Gets ***** on yoshi's everyone pick him there. ;)

Mogwai : Good stuff ****** alu/g$ in teams.

Pakman : Best double yoshi friendlies ever (and only I think) thanks 4 the ride.

Jman : Step it up

Thumbs : Grats on your improvement your still way too inaccurate tho.

Chu - Good stuff beating chops and plank

Plank - Your gay but gay is good in smash so I guess your good

Chops - Stop acting like your so much better than all of us at teams lol, was really annoying. Welcome to the EC. :) Not that easy huh? Lol

More later.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol Eggm how can you call anyone out for saying they're better than someone? I remember when u came to FAST, or maybe it was some other fat, annoying, arrogant falco player. You were so full of yourself and and even more annoying. You got on smashboards after FAST and tried to tell everyone on the Falco boards you were as good if not better than Shiz LOL.

Don't call people out on **** that you do all the time.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
is eggm fat and ugly or something? that wouldn't surprise me.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol Eggm how can you call anyone out for saying they're better than someone? I remember when u came to FAST, or maybe it was some other fat, annoying, arrogant falco player. You were so full of yourself and and even more annoying. You got on smashboards after FAST and tried to tell everyone on the Falco boards you were as good if not better than Shiz LOL.

is eggm fat and ugly or something? that wouldn't surprise me.
you guys must be very attractive and popular, I'm jealous.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
uploading vids should be singles grand finals and backwards, not teams first round and forward
This doesn't make sense. You're saying I should up the climax of the entire tourney first? That's like watching the best part of a movie right away.

strawhats

Smash Master
This doesn't make sense. You're saying I should up the climax of the entire tourney first? That's like watching the best part of a movie right away.
HMW seems to do that with his vids. when he uploads them... but its cool cause his Commentary is **** and i love his vids.

The Newb

Smash Ace

umad?

Just a game, folks.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah I'm mad, thus the multiple lol's in my post. Pritty funny when some of the most arrogant players around call someone out for being arrogant wouldn't u say?

You're right I shouldn't have called him fat that was uncalled for. But I'm not gonna feel bad about it since Eggm came off as a douchebag in real life, as he does on smashboards.

pockyD

Smash Legend
eggmaster *****

and climax schmimax - everyone already knows the results so it's not like there's mad tension/anticipation watching the matches

put 'em up however you want but obv more people are interested in grand finals than the 9th place match

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
aggle aggle so someone apparently hit stop by accident on the commentary, and I don't have commentary for singles or anything past winner's finals of teams, so ****kkkk

but this makes things faster and I'll start doing singles right away. If people really want finals first, I'll do that.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
can't say I was crazy about the commentary anyway :p

I didn't listen to much, but someone kept saying Alu's marth in our first match vs. Alu and G$ and it was pissing me off cause Chred corrected him like, at least 3 times :laugh: Chred's commentary's sorta legit though, needs more hype, but the analysis is decent.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tourny, keep up the good ****z Chred.

Eggm - Yeah man, fun stuff despite getting DESTROYED, gratz on winning this ****z.

Pakman - If you get a chance, there should be 2 matches of Eggm's (Color?) Fox destroying my 4th Player, Green Fox, 3 stocks I'm pretty sure on the TV you were recording.

They were first round bracket singles, if you do happen to stumble upon them when uploading your other matches, would you mind uploading them? (Lowest priority ofc)

Also mad props to ****** us in teams 3rd match, (the pat situation), stupid 4x downsmash.

Hax - OMFG @ the combo you pulled on me in teams, MY MIND IS BLOWN

Good **** everyone, lots of fun, hope to see more MELEEEE in MD/VA.

Top Bottom