• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRAGON THUNDER WARHEAD TOURNAMENT 5: FINAL DESTINATION Results!

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Tournament link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254117

Singles:

1: Fatal ($75.00)
2: James. (koolaid) ($45.00)
3: Dawall ($15.00)
4: Sion
5: Nito
5: Fats
7: Dark Cloud
7: Yume
9: Soma
9: Asato
9: Rach
9: Dank
13: Chris James (Kush)
13: Ace
13: Yih
13: Kurse
17: Deluca
17: Tofum
17: Beans
17: ?jaab
17: Raeef
17: Fubudis
17: roy
17: Sphere
25: Fill
25: Aiku
25: AKC
25: Kamina
25: Blue
25: Tarn
25: Gabe
25: Jarrett
33: Falcon
33: Skell
33: Lee
33: Fems

Thanks to everyone who came! Hope you all had a good time. Come by fridays if you want to smash with us, we always have a smashfest of sorts going on then, directions in the tournament thread. Lost something? call one of the to's, we probably have it. We have a jacket and a cellphone and maybe more, I don't recall.

Mad props to Raeef, Eunice, Dante and Gordon for making this all happen, hopefully they'll be willing to deal with having some more, haha.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Fatal: good **** winning, epic melee matches. We kicked some serious ***.
AKC: Good ****, fun friendlies. B+2g
Other guy from Northeastern: Not bad, we should play some time. Drop me a line if you ever want to play.
Dark Cloud: Well done, nice seeing you again.
Fats: Don't get fat. LOL so much fun hope to see you again
Koolaid: us little kids gotta represent
Nido (SP?): I thought I'd never see you again BUT I TOTALLY DID AND IT WAS AWESOME

Other people I played that I forgot: tell me and I'll shout you out, this was one of the best tourneys I've been to. Since Game Universe closed, we need to be strong as a community, and the people who run these tournaments are the fabric that keep us together. Can't wait for the next one.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I guess I should stop being lazy and doing shoutouts:

Tofum: LOL your face was red the whole entire tourney I thought you were drunk or smthing. But I know you didn't play as well as you could have, but don't worry, the first time is hard for everyone.

Gabe: Sorry for banning Battlefield, I know you love that stage and I should have let you pick it =/.

Irish Mafia: Its fun meeting you, too bad BU's Melee player basically failed miserable and didn't show up/showed up really late, but next time you want to come let me know and I'll force them to MM you.

Fatal: Good **** taking 1st, we'll make sure you and Koolaid get your money asap, and your F's sounds like S's XD, good thing we found your chain.

Dank: Great showing, your Lucario is much better than the last time I faced it.

Dawall: Where to begin..... you little ****ing *** ***** I sooooo had you beat :mad:, I thought for sure I was gonna win after you SD'd on rainbow. But after watching how well you did against Fats and Koolaid I think you deserve that win, good ****.
Also your Lucario is the destroyer of Metaknights, you beat like everyone's MK with him.
Lastly... LEARN THE CHAINGRAB YOU MAIN DEDEDE NO EXCUSES!!!

Sion: Where have you being hiding the whole time? We were all surprised that theres another legit Smasher at BU who we never seen.

Fats: Nice seeing you again and thanks for helping out with the Brackets!

Chris James: You should have signed up as Kush so that in the results we would have had Dank and Kush next to each other LOL

BU: YOU GUYS SUCK FOR MAKING IT SO HARD TO HOST A TOURNEY

BU VGS: Dayyyum lots of stuff messed up running that tourney, hopefully you guys can learn from our mistakes and have our next tourney run alot smoother.

And to everyone who snuck into CAS to finish the tourney:
OMG that **** was insane I can not believe we broke into a building just to play smash. We can hear the janitors talking I thought for sure we're caught. And LOL at Fats getting leg cramps while trying to finish the Losers Semi's.

I had alot of fun at the tourney playing against the BU community and the smash community, although I have to say playing a tourney is alot more fun than running a tourney, I didnt get a chance to get a single friendly in because of all the stuff we needed to do. I thought it was a success considering its our 1st tourney.
I deeply apologize to the winners because VGS took some money from the pot to pay for the venue, they didnt know about the cost to rent the place until the last minute and had to find a way to pay for some of it.

Thanks to everyone who came! We have smashfests every friday afternoon from 3-7 in the basement of the GSU, come by sometimes!

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
aight, shout outs it is, gonna just go down the list

fatal: dude, great having friendlies with you. come by bu some other time, it'd be awesome to smash with you more often.

koolaid: good games, those were probably the most stressful games i have ever played, combining worrying about being caught and playing you. hopefully next time we play i'll actually be able to chain grab you haha.

sion: too bad we didn't get to play again, woulda been a good set.

fats: that was a crazy set, having to play after breaking into cas. nice mk, i hope your leg's feeling alright though. charlie horses suck balls

yume: haha, now that was an intense set, we practically took 20 minutes playing set that i'm sure. hopefully my ddd will be able to deal with your mk soon enough. =/ haha, man, that last game was sooo intense. we'll definitely be brawling soon enough

soma: when did you guys end up going to bed? good friendlies with you, despite it being 4 am on a laggy tv. next time we'll have some better ones.

Rach: dude, nice job winning halo with matt. your diddy and marth are getting a loot better, it'll be interesting to see where you can take them.

chris: your kirby does work, learn that mk matchup, and you are good to go

yih: work a little on recovery and the kicks, and your zelda will be crazyyy, dude no one knows how to fight a good zelda

kurse: never got to play you yesterday, **** shame. for that matter, i feel like we rarely 1v1 each other. this needs to change.

tofum: was this your first time? well, you placed **** well for it. sorry for telling you to cp brinstar. play chris a little more, and you'll get the kirby matchup down. you seemed to be getting it pretty well already, so you're getting there.

raeef: dude, ****ing awesome that we got to set up this tournament, so good stuff. we've learned from what happenned yesterday, and next time it's gonna be crazy awesomeee. i never got to see any of your games, you're gonna have to tell me how ya did

akc: we need to have some more friendlies, cuz i don't remember that one game we had, i was soo tired haha. i hope you weren't too uncomfortable, and sorry for leaving before you got up, i had to go home, both my parents are sick.

gabe: namer of this tournament, i bow before you. let's play some more, you've been getting better, a **** shame about being bracket ****ed =/

skell: you definitely deserved a higher placing, and it really really sucks that you didn't get to play anybody new for this tournament. being bracket ****ed sucks. next time though, i expect you to wreck people with your wario. and keep that snake tuned up, he does mad work.

everyone in the eboard at VGS, already said this in the OP but you guys are awesome! thanks for getting all this together on such short notice and making a great tournament experience! next time we'll have learned from this and it'll be even better

To everyone else: I wish i coulda met and played all of you guys (if i forgot one of you tell me, so i can shout you out), but running a tournament is much harder than i thought it would be. come by the gsu on fridays from 3-7 if you want to smash with us sometime. we promise it's a good time

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal ($75.00)-Just as I expected
2: James. ($45.00)
3: Dawall ($15.00)-Yo nice job this tourney and u put up a good fight vs. kool. ya thanks a lot for housing me that night. ya i dont remember either lol. nah i didnt feel anything once i woke. afterwards i went to the bed in that room. played with ur roommate in brawl and it was close. thanks again hope we meet sometime again.
7: Yume- **** man u this good? time issues aside this is a nice job for a first time. like i said start this thing earlier and add some events too.
13: Ace- good matches vs ur pika and meta i think lol. bad memory. i should have had u vs ur meta but things just didnt go right. earned lots of exp that set lolgood match ace.
17: Fubudis- ah ur that rob player. ggs. i considered that i did play better then ever against rob. man that kirby edgeguard was sick i just made that mistake in the end. i learned a lot.
25: AKC- not bad. i played decently but still made dumb errors. did well vs. rob and meta but came up short... now its diddy, snake, and ice climber's turn.
33: Lee- i also use kirby. keep at it. using the hammer right is deadly in the right hands. dont forget the stone but dont use it too much (unlike me)

irish- nice matches once again. so many crazy **** happening. that double reverse knee, ur miracle recovery. my triple in one knee. oh i also did a 0-death with falco haha! man we gotta get a camera from now on lol.
jessica- ur not that bad of a melee player. im not that great myself. good matches. it was a pleasure meeting you and i hope we become real good friends. oh yes ill update u on future tournies ;)
NEU player- ur good lol. ggs. hope to see u sometime again at the smash club
shakita-it was nice meeting you and your baby carolina it was? i hope you and your fiance become a nice life long couple. and i hope your girl grows to be a wonderful lady =) i just wished we faced off against each other but thats ok.
dawall roommate- man nice matches. u got me at first but then i started to get u. had some great matches there. hope we face off again

i had a super fun time... and i still havent showered lawl

So Fatal

Smash Master
awesome tournament guys....., dawell I want your "girlfriend" =P and LOL at calvin going "chaingrab" durring losers finals, I CANT CG PIT ****IT LOL

Calvin when u get a change put Kool Aid next to james so people know. xD

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
alright alright, its fixed, and yeah, sion woulda faced winner of me and fats, so i suppose sion's 4th

@akc get those vids up, not only for lulz but also cuz i do wanna get some critiques

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol AKC I like how you thought I was a random scrub XD

but I guess we never played each other so you wouldn't know.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Fatal: good **** winning, epic melee matches. We kicked some serious ***.
AKC: Good ****, fun friendlies. B+2g
Other guy from Northeastern: Not bad, we should play some time. Drop me a line if you ever want to play.
Dark Cloud: Well done, nice seeing you again.
Fats: Don't get fat. LOL so much fun hope to see you again
Koolaid: us little kids gotta represent
Nido (SP?): I thought I'd never see you again BUT I TOTALLY DID AND IT WAS AWESOME

Other people I played that I forgot: tell me and I'll shout you out, this was one of the best tourneys I've been to. Since Game Universe closed, we need to be strong as a community, and the people who run these tournaments are the fabric that keep us together. Can't wait for the next one.
Who were you again? xD I don't recognize your smashboards name at least.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
oh **** I still need to get them from ppl, do you want me to send the replay to you? we still havent figured out a good way to record the replays yet. =/

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
i wish i got a chance to play on the infinite replay tv =/
Yeah srsly, we could have saved our set that lasted 20mins. Then bore everyone to death with our MK DDD match LOL

Edit:
THIS!!! I wanna see how Fatals snake beat koolaids pit but bizkits coudnt!

That match up is so **** weird!!
We have game 1 and 3 of winners finals saved, but Koolaid played Wario on game 3, so we have like 1 game between Fatal and Koolaid unless they also got some friendlies saved.

Top Bottom