• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Anyone in Denver,Colorado help?!?!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok so DJ Nintendo just calls me a few minutes ago and apparently he is going to be stranded at denver for the night. I think his flight leaves in the morning.

Well anyway he just told me to make this thread to see if anyone can help.

This is his cell phone number... 1 646 784 2689

Alukard

Smash Hero
if djn doesn't answer the phone he is probably on the flight already ... just txt him and he will call back when he lands ...

PB&J

Smash Hero
im with djn too so if anyone can pick us up from the denver air port that will be great ..we would need to get dropped off in the morning no later than 9..and if u have to drop us off earlier that would be fine..i just dont wont to stay in this airport for 17 hours..we can play smash or what ever..thanks in advance

call dj nintendo's cell

646-784-2689

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Quit Life Guys!!!! Help Us Out Please Lol!!!!

Pretty much what PB&J said. We're stranded at the airport for like 17 hours till our flight back to New York at 10 AM. Can someone please help us out with this? We'll greatly appreciate it. Call me cell phone ASAP. I've never been to Denver so it would be cool if we can have like a mini-smashfest. I wanna see the skill of Denver a bit lol. Teams all day. Remember, my number is (646) 784-2689. Get at the kids!

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao thats my fault !!!

i was in a hurry and i just did this as a favor .. but i guess mayb a mod can move this for us that would be great =]

PB&J

Smash Hero
we are safe they picked us up an hour ago..i love the smash community so much and now there are like 10 people here we are playing melee with

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Pretty much what PB&J said. We're stranded at the airport for like 17 hours till our flight back to New York at 10 AM. Can someone please help us out with this? We'll greatly appreciate it. Call me cell phone ASAP. I've never been to Denver so it would be cool if we can have like a mini-smashfest. I wanna see the skill of Denver a bit lol. Teams all day. Remember, my number is (646) 784-2689. Get at the kids!
Aww...

If I read this, I woulda been down for teams till the end of time.

Oh well.

GGs, guize. Nice to see ya again, PBnJ. I'll see about getting my stuff down and headin' up to P4.

Next time get stranded in New Mexico >.>

haha
Then you can see a magic act!

Top Bottom