• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Samus has Xyro, Rhyme, and Tudor, iirc.
Peach has KOSMOS, Praxis, Excel, and I guess Dark.Pch could be tacked on
D3 has Atomsk (right?), CO18 (he secondaries Lucario too, yeeeee!), and I guess you could add Seibrik and Lain (although Lain plays a ton of chars, and is more known for his ICs, iirc).
I'm not really knowledgeable with other people's mains, so I'm not sure if people have moved onto other chars or things like that.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Atomsk mains D3, secondaries everybody.
C018 Uses only D3.
Lain mains ICs and secondaries DDD to shut down his bad matchups like Lucario and Snake.
and Seibrik doesn't really go D3 in tournaments really, especially not for nationals, though he is still a very important D3 main.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Samus has Xyro, Rhyme, and Tudor, iirc.
D3 has Atomsk (right?), CO18 (he secondaries Lucario too, yeeeee!), and I guess you could add Seibrik and Lain (although Lain plays a ton of chars, and is more known for his ICs, iirc).
I'm not really knowledgeable with other people's mains, so I'm not sure if people have moved onto other chars or things like that.
KOS-MOS was playing all MK last tourney i was at with him, it was very dissapointing =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? You are kidding right? Tell me this is a joke. And aside from being compared with Excel cause he only came here once, I am better than both Praxis and Kos-Mos. And Kos-Mos now has a thing for meta. Way to take away credit for hard work. Good job smashboards.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What? You are kidding right? Tell me this is a joke. And aside from being compared with Excel cause he only came here once, I am better than both Praxis and Kos-Mos. And Kos-Mos now has a thing for meta. Way to take away credit for hard work. Good job smashboards.
Lol true, give him the respect he deserves.

And what about edrees?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike has most of Texas. >_>

Seriously.

Razer and Dojo are picking him up for low tier.

And then you have currently:

The worse Ike in Texas (Me :D)
Slaps
A_B
Brett
Bored
Hylian (No clue how often he uses Ike, I'm guessing just low tiers)
RoK (But nobody cares about him)
Other random people who rarely show up.

The state with the next most Ikes is NY with San, Red X, and some dude who's like RoK apparently. >_>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Edreese too, he is another Beast. ButI don't think he said him cause he does not play like that anymore.

If that is the case, take out Kos-Mos cause he into meta now. And he rarely brings in tourny results in the Peach thread.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Sheesh don't get your dress in a tizzy Dark.
I'm not sure because I've heard mixed comments about your "performance" across.

I didn't even say "my list is true", just a rough gauge that some characters get more rep than what's being stated at good levels of play.

Yeah I guess KOSMOS has been picking MK up more from what I've seen, I was inaccurate with what I put :p

Also, I thought Edreese quit Brawl?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sheesh don't get your dress in a tizzy Dark.
I'm not sure because I've heard mixed comments about your "performance" across.

I didn't even say "my list is true", just a rough gauge that some characters get more rep than what's being stated at good levels of play.

Yeah I guess KOSMOS has been picking MK up more from what I've seen, I was inaccurate with what I put :p

Also, I thought Edreese quit Brawl?
What comments? Who is speaking BS? I wanna know.

And I guess he did, he does not care about this game much anymore.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
See how no one can name a single sheik main?

@Dark peach: Be easy. As long as you know you're good, it doesn't matter.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. I think jersey has more ikes than NY, with inui, m2k and liek 5 other dudes that play him in low tiers.
and than theres ryko if he still plays.

2.lol at an mk main being the best peach, its not like thats an uncommon occurance, a lot of people think teh best sonic plays wario, (malcolm, even tho thats not true anymore) and the best ike plays mk (m2k, even tho that isnt true either.)

3. @ atomsk, nobodys holding a gun to your head forcing you to play a game you dont like. (well, inui might be...)

4. hasnt edrees quit brawl like 6 times?

5. @ rathy
ankoku
light
tristan win.
snakeee plays her too

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
xD

Edrees > you
Excel > you
Kos-Mos used Meta at ONE tournament and > you
and I'm not even going to bring up myself to avoid the inevitable flame war.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I did not even include Excel cause he only played here once. But if you really wanna go this level, Who excel beat at genesis. Placing high does not make you oh my gawd awsome to the fact that he is up there. Who you beat is what matters. So tell me. Who did excel Beat that he>me? Also, who did he lose to in winners?

Kos-Mos. You talking about a guy that Quit Peach cause he got his butt whopped by a bunch of weak snakes that just camped him in pools at apex. And then I was the one that had to talk his *** into maining Peach again. Should have just let his *** leave Peach and main meta back then. I brought his butt back to Peach. Also talking about a dude that only knows one match up. I actually have that convo where he said he only knows the diddy match up.

For me and edreese, as of now that is debatable. True story wether you wanna belive that or not. Back then he was and I had no problem being second place. But now it's time to end this bias crap from your region. Me and edreese is debatable. Which is why I did not bring him up to begin with.

And as for you? You not even worth competition, so yea, please don't bring yourself up.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
1. I think jersey has more ikes than NY, with inui, m2k and liek 5 other dudes that play him in low tiers.
and than theres ryko if he still plays.

2.lol at an mk main being the best peach, its not like thats an uncommon occurance, a lot of people think teh best sonic plays wario, (malcolm, even tho thats not true anymore) and the best ike plays mk (m2k, even tho that isnt true either.)

3. @ atomsk, nobodys holding a gun to your head forcing you to play a game you dont like. (well, inui might be...)

4. hasnt edrees quit brawl like 6 times?

5. @ rathy
ankoku
light
tristan win.
snakeee plays her too
I'm only counting light on the list. tristan ain't active and ankoku's not that good (he could be if he felt like lol).

@phiny: I don't think Chok goes to tournies either.

My complaint is that no one is repping her in the tourney scene with the exception of Light and Ankoku, but Ankoku's not really good rep for sheik.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
the last video I saw of ankoku, was one that got posted in the best vids of each character thread, and he was pretty legit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinobiPheonix1#p/u/2/MDB9nz89iTs

you can also go here and check out adhd vs neo 2. im watching it as i type this.

EDIT
NEOs sheik isnt that great...
yes because i'm sure you would've done much better against the best diddy in the country (and probably the 3rd overall best player, having beaten m2k/ally and other tops) after zelda-suiciding, idiot

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Neo's sheik was actually pretty good. I saw that vid. And its probably better than Ankoku. And also can I see this Ankoku vid? I thought the vids in the thread you were refering to are of Light and Armada.

@neo: be easy. It doesn't sound as good when you jump to defend yourself at every non-positive comment. I would have (or anyone else who saw the video) would have defended you, because you obviously play a good sheik, probably one of the best.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i wasn't jumping in to defend myself as much as i was taking the shining opportunity to call an ignorant newb an idiot rofl

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i wasn't jumping in to defend myself as much as i was taking the shining opportunity to call an ignorant newb an idiot rofl

you can call me what you want, its w/e. 2 things tho.

1. if you were that good, you wouldnt have zelda suicided, maybe?

2. ive played him before (granted, it was doubles,) and I really do think I could do better against him than you did in that vid. but nobody knows who I am so they wont believe that. its just one dudes opinion. i could be wrong, but I could be right too...

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
you're definitely wrong

1. if you were good, you would have placed by now, hence people knowing you, maybe?

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Dude. He accidently suicided. No johns, I know, but just in guaging his skill we can see he can beat ADHD's diddy with sheik. Only a handful of people in the world can say that and maybe 2 or 3 sheik mains can say that. If you watched how he played overall he did really well (except for killing =/).

And are you saying can beat ADHD with sheik (or at all). That's some big trash talk there. Care to give any form of proof that you have the skill to beat the clear 3rd best in the country? Or should we just take your word?

edit: I just check, Armada and light were definately the ones posted the best vids of every character thread.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Haha, I suck. XD
Seriously, every other month people talk me up for no reason whatsoever.
That vid of me in the best videos thread or whatever involved me stomping on a G&W player that I was clearly better than.

I'll update the list for realsies sometime this weekend. Will also include all tournaments from July 2009 onward.

EDIT: rathy, it was specifically this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlnIDg0WDoQ
though you'd probably get more enjoyment out of this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7CajxC-zLE

Noraa

Smash Lord
I did not even include Excel cause he only played here once. But if you really wanna go this level, Who excel beat at genesis. Placing high does not make you oh my gawd awsome to the fact that he is up there. Who you beat is what matters. So tell me. Who did excel Beat that he>me? Also, who did he lose to in winners?

Kos-Mos. You talking about a guy that Quit Peach cause he got his butt whopped by a bunch of weak snakes that just camped him in pools at apex. And then I was the one that had to talk his *** into maining Peach again. Should have just let his *** leave Peach and main meta back then. I brought his butt back to Peach. Also talking about a dude that only knows one match up. I actually have that convo where he said he only knows the diddy match up.

For me and edreese, as of now that is debatable. True story wether you wanna belive that or not. Back then he was and I had no problem being second place. But now it's time to end this bias crap from your region. Me and edreese is debatable. Which is why I did not bring him up to begin with.

And as for you? You not even worth competition, so yea, please don't bring yourself up.
Is it that time of the month for you, no one cares who the best peach is.....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you're definitely wrong

1. if you were good, you would have placed by now, hence people knowing you, maybe?

maybe. you make quite the good point there, but im working on it...

And are you saying can beat ADHD with sheik (or at all). That's some big trash talk there. Care to give any form of proof that you have the skill to beat the clear 3rd best in the country? Or should we just take your word?

thats not exactly what I said.
not with shiek, but I think I could do better than a low % 2 stock (i think that was what happened, im actually going to go watch it again, to look for some nuance stuff that I might have missed.)
lolz @ people thinking they'll do good vs wyatt. K.I.D. he'll murder you.

maybe. but its not like i live forever away and we'll never get to see what would happen.
ill play him eventually, and I dont think ill do as bad as you think I will.

I don't think K.I.D. could get more than 10% against adhd
lol. give me some credit, its not like im a COMPLETE random...

Palpi

Smash Hero
lol, diddy is my best mu and i have only gotten adhd to high % 2nd stock in like 4rounds, though 1 round he 0-death wall infinited me with 2 nanerz and it was high % 2nd stock. He was probably sandbagging though, cause I am horrendous. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

you can call me what you want, its w/e. 2 things tho.

1. if you were that good, you wouldnt have zelda suicided, maybe?

2. ive played him before (granted, it was doubles,) and I really do think I could do better against him than you did in that vid. but nobody knows who I am so they wont believe that. its just one dudes opinion. i could be wrong, but I could be right too...
I know who you are... You're a Sonic main that challenged ITT to a steak match, then backed out after seeing him play other Sonic mains at Apex, aren't you? (At least I think it was Apex.) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom