• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Results--I think

Sharky

Smash Master
I don't have the results in front of me, but nobody's posted them yet, so if I made a mistake let me know/don't kill me.

Singles $5 entry

1. Snakeee - ZSS, Sheik, Peach
2. Cura - Ice Climbers, Marth, Falco
3. CJT R.O.B.
4. Sharky - Yoshi
5. Altairian - Pikachu
5. Bry - Pikachu
7. Acton - Falco
7. PDiddy - Diddy Kong
9. Chuck - Toon Link

Low Tier Singles Round Robin $5 entry

1. Cura - Samus, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Lucas
2. Sharky - Yoshi
3. Bry - Pokemon Trainer
4. Pdiddy - Lucas

Low Tier Doubles $2 MM

Cura (Jiggs/Bowser) + Sharky (Yoshi) beat Pdiddy (Lucas) + Bry (PT) 3/5

Doubles $2 MM

Cura (MK) + Sharky (Yoshi) beat Snakeee (ZSS) + CJT (R.O.B.) 3/5

altairian

Smash Lord
It was still a good time. You know, after we finally found the house. Who the **** created a road where the numbers go down to zero, and then start going back UP on the same road? Poor TomTom couldn't handle it =(

Also, I believe those results are accurate aside from the continual failure to spell my name correctly ><

Can't wait to play you Syracuse kids more, was a lot of fun as always and you guys are all getting way better. See everyone at Rochester (I hope!)

I'm pretty sure we got every match on video/replay, except I think the first game of CJT's first match which they forgot to save the replay, so yay for WNY not failing at recording for once ;)

Sharky

Smash Master
Eh not everything was recorded but the vast majority was. Harass cura/cjt to get going on uploading lol. Low tier dubz is already up.

and sorry alt, I knew that was there but it slipped my mind. fix'd

shoutouts later

altairian

Smash Lord
Yeah Cura's working on uploading his stuff now I believe, and I already sent him the replays from my wii so everything from him should be up in a couple days. I dunno if CJT is going to send replays to Cura or wait till he gets home for Thanksgiving to record the replays on his wii.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure we got every match on video/replay, except I think the first game of CJT's first match which they forgot to save the replay, so yay for WNY not failing at recording for once ;)
Most of my matches didnt get recorded. I just fail at remembering to hit the Z button.
airia, lol it's one of those thingies... like the word racecar.
Palindrome. Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.
Eh not everything was recorded but the vast majority was. Harass cura/cjt to get going on uploading lol. Low tier dubz is already up.
and sorry alt, I knew that was there but it slipped my mind. fix'd

shoutouts later
My dazzle is at home, so I cant upload til later this week.
Yeah Cura's working on uploading his stuff now I believe, and I already sent him the replays from my wii so everything from him should be up in a couple days. I dunno if CJT is going to send replays to Cura or wait till he gets home for Thanksgiving to record the replays on his wii.
I can send cura my replays, but he needs to have homebrew otherwise he cant load the .gct i used, and then the replays will just desynch and it will be funny.

Kantō

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

Snakeee - congrats on first man! great games, never seen a better zero suit than you!
Cura - why did i play better at your house today than at this tourney?
CJT - great games man, shouldnt have killed myself so much ha.
Sharky - we have the closest games in history, you realize this right?
Altairian - ah the fellow pika player, you are getting much better man, cant wait to see ya at Roc.
Acton - im glad you decided to get into the smash community acton, now we just have to train you....
PDiddy - your **** is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A'S
Chuck - magoo! you dont even post on this site!

fun tourney guys! ill be ready for you guys at Roc.!!!!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
1. Snakeee - ZSS, Sheik, Peach- Good job, you gotta help me not suck.
2. Cura - Ice Climbers, Marth, Falco-Grrr. Next time. Great to see ya though.
3. CJT R.O.B.-Stop sucking at that matchup!!!!! Step it up!!!!!
4. Sharky - Yoshi-GGs, your yoshis gettin better. Finish learnin that DR. BTW we gonna kick some surious behind at Rochester.
5. Altairian - Pikachu-Great job. At Rochester, you're beating at least two people. Just sayin. We'll get some practicin in soon.
5. Bry - Pikachu Definitelf getting better, I was sweatin during that first match for sure. Why does electric type do so well on the ground stage???
7. Acton - Falco-Learn those ATs, Falcos a great character, you'll go far. I hope to see some improvement at Rochester. ;)
7. PDiddy - Diddy Kong- Nice glide tossing. Step up yo Diddy. Needs moar mindgames. Control the nanners a bit more. If I try to get a banana, you should hit me with your other one.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Did you guys not end up doing 64?? Cause I was hoping we would have one at syracuse smash 2. I seemingly cant find a copy. Ive looked all around syracuse. Two n64s and no smash:(

Top Bottom