• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon on the new tier list..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I know that a thread wasn't really necessary for this, but i really want to know what people think. Where would u say Ganon will gon n the next tier list? I personally think he'll stay where he is.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Tier lists are bull****....

After the top 5 - 7 chars its really just a matter of opinion.. IMO

But i suppose i can answer the question anyway.. I hope he stays in last, because its alot harder to say "You just got ***** with the SECOND to worst character in the game BIATCCH!"

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Tier lists are bull****....

After the top 5 - 7 chars its really just a matter of opinion.. IMO

But i suppose i can answer the question anyway.. I hope he stays in last, because its alot harder to say "You just got ***** with the SECOND to worst character in the game BIATCCH!"
I personally find it easier to say that they lost to the MANLIEST character in the game. That way, he could be top tier and they could say nothing.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom