• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for melee in "Game of the decade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
If people are gonna cheat then that only makes the contest worth even less.
Melee deserves to win.
There is still a thriving competitive scene for this game years upon years after it's release.
A HEALTHY competitive scene.
A community.
People play this game in masses every day.
Melee deserves to win.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I'll have to be sure to keep this Subscribed. Can't let Melee down, not when it'll soon be going up against some pretty hardcore contenders near the end.

Good show so far, though, good show indeed.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to be sure to keep this Subscribed. Can't let Melee down, not when it'll soon be going up against some pretty hardcore contenders near the end.

Good show so far, though, good show indeed.
YES an bump for great justice, melee should win this soo easy.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. Melee vs Katamari Damacy
****** like always son.. but lets keep voting cuz the next opponent is a hard one Shadow of the Colossus. so lets prepare to our division final match.

cmon guys.. we had this... 15 votes from me :D

Steelia

Smash Champion
Melee's whoopin' some.
But it appears as if it's going to take a LOT more, when looking at the votes for head honcho titles like Half-Life 2... Despite Melee's advantage, the votes for that game tally a tad more than Melee alone.

Fight the good fight.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Melee's whoopin' some.
But it appears as if it's going to take a LOT more, when looking at the votes for head honcho titles like Half-Life 2... Despite Melee's advantage, the votes for that game tally a tad more than Melee alone.

Fight the good fight.
i think we should vote against the other major games :laugh:

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Ya you can exit that screen, then reopen it or sometimes refresh it. its worked both ways for me. OR you can navigate away on this window then come back re open the link and vote again

Steelia

Smash Champion
Smash Bros. Melee is now rightfully where it belongs in this match: the lead. But only by a slim margin. Keep it going strong, people, we've come this far.
If/When Melee survives this round, I'd love to see it up against titles like Half-Life 2... Main character of said game won the "best VG character" over at Gamespot, I think it was, beating even Mario... We canNOT allow him to win again, if it comes down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom