• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SONIC (Art of speed)

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
Hii there !!

Well, I´ve been working on my sonic combo video lately, je and well I prepared some "trailers" and stuff before the final video came out.

I divided it into acts as some sonic games.

ACT 1 Sonic appears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLvbbd7ze_Q

ACT 2 Sonic Reverse world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6bBl2XDqU

ACT 3 Sonic The Art of Speed (combo video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIHXD3uRodk

Well the final version, i hope you like it!!
You will see really cool stuff and the way to find it out is watching!!

Have a nice day everyone!!

Moozle

Smash Champion
The second video is pretty sweet! The ending team combo is really cool, did it happen in an actual match?

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
Thanks!! and Yes, everything is from real matches =)

In fact i have a complete team battle on my channel where it end kind of similar but is not with friendly fire, its the 9 video from top to bottom

Thanks again!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Great vid!

You have a really fun Sonic, its making me want to play him lol.

Keep up the good work!

MRGAY

Smash Cadet
Ilol'd at the voice acting but the sonic was great. All of the footstooling was awesome.

Moozle

Smash Champion
This is possibly my favorite brawl video yet (and that's a lot coming from me since i'm probably the biggest video junkie on these forums)! It mixed personal creativity with a ton of clips that made me say wtf over and over. Awesome job!!

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
God. I had that "Act" idea a long time ago. Oh well. I'm too slow.

*willwatchwhenIgethome*

Falcon88

Smash Ace
That was positively brilliant! Makes me want to pick up Sonic again. This is one of the best combo vids I have ever seen.

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
T_T So much passion! You bring Sonic's character out in the way I hope to do with Bowser someday. **** was beautiful man. ;~;

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
Thank you so much !! = )

I really wanted to do something special with sonic.
I had never worked that much in a video before and im glad you like it!!

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Wow, good **** man.

I think every Sonic out there could learn something from your edgeguarding game, I certainly have, and it's an area that I'm lacking in.

Btw, could you explain what you did in that Norfair clip where you seemed to go straight from the edge to the stage? I believe you were fighting a falco, and you dthrew him against the pod walls and jab locked him into oblivion.

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much !! = )

I really wanted to do something special with sonic.
I had never worked that much in a video before and im glad you like it!!
I want to do a good vid for Bowser too. And this makes me driven to make a great one! I also really loved the cutscenes. They brought alot of life to the vid. I can really tell you love Sonic as a character.

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
Wow, good **** man.

I think every Sonic out there could learn something from your edgeguarding game, I certainly have, and it's an area that I'm lacking in.

Btw, could you explain what you did in that Norfair clip where you seemed to go straight from the edge to the stage? I believe you were fighting a falco, and you dthrew him against the pod walls and jab locked him into oblivion.
---------------------------------------
MMM i couldnt exactly explain that part because since the time that i did it, I tried to do it again but i couldnt do it again, but what I did was: let go of the corner and jump dodging, and i have friends who said that they have also done it sometime but nobody knows how to do it, Ill try to figure out how to do it regulary. Ill let you know as soon as i realize is there is a way or it was just some kind of glitch or something.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I saw a Poke'ball. One star'd.

Seriously speaking, it was a very good combo video. The voices of Sonic and friends made me humiliated listening to it, even though no one was near me.

Top Bottom