• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close Combat: A Hand to Hand Tourney! CONGRATULATIONS TO SONIC STORM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Well then lol
Yeah I can't upload them either.

Still, good games. I get careless sometimes.
I also have the match where you owned me on Pictochat.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
*Glances at legal stage list*

*Wonders why Rainbow Cruise is not allowed, since there are no hazards, and you can't exactly camp on a moving stage*

/lolsuddenthought

Aibou

Smash Master
*Glances at legal stage list*

*Wonders why Rainbow Cruise is not allowed, since there are no hazards, and you can't exactly camp on a moving stage*

/lolsuddenthought
That was random...well Rainbow Cruise isn't allowed because there are still causes for unnatural deaths. I wanted the most even stages in the game. Stages that you can't really SD on unless by serious accident/stupidity, and stages that don't harm you.

Aibou

Smash Master
Thanks for the support guys. this ones in the bag =P
/sarcasm
Actually, my prediction was that the match wasn't going to happen at all and I was going to have to DQ one of you. Perhaps you can prove me wrong? You have three hours to do so.

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
Actually, my prediction was that the match wasn't going to happen at all and I was going to have to DQ one of you. Perhaps you can prove me wrong? You have three hours to do so.
ya i pmed him finally X.X that took courage trust me. but according to his posts hes not online atm...if he doesnt come back tho ill forfeit for him (assuming thats possible). i blame myself for procrastinating.

Aibou

Smash Master
ya i pmed him finally X.X that took courage trust me. but according to his posts hes not online atm...if he doesnt come back tho ill forfeit for him (assuming thats possible). i blame myself for procrastinating.
If that's how you want it then fine. Though you have three hours, so that should be plenty of time for him to sign on. Make sure you stay online and keep watch ok?

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
meh its 9:40 and hes apparently still doing his laundry (roffles) so i guess our match isnt happening. so unless ur willing to wait any longer, u can go ahead and DQ me.

Aibou

Smash Master
ROUND ONE HAS ENDED! HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

Shadowfirex100 vs Neherazade = Shadowfirex100 wins

Conspiricy vs mcmuff!nman = mcmuff!nman wins

Moot vs Slader7 = Slader7 wins

sammy p vs Aibou = Aibou wins

Twilight Prince vs Kofu = Twilight Prince wins

Sonic Storm vs ElNoNombreHombre = Sonic Storm wins

Arch Knight vs LeviNifty = Arch Knight wins

Cleo555 vs TheGreatKazoo = TheGreatKazoo wins

ROUND 2 WILL BEGIN WHEN TGK UPDATES THE BRACKETS LOL! CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO ADVANCED AND GOOD LUCK IN THE REST OF THE TOURNEY!

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
Round 2 begins when u know who cleans his undies! in all seriousness sorry i was the only one who couldnt finish the match =( i tried but i shouldve tried harder. I shouldve been the one to make a good name for noobs X.X
Good luck to everyone!

Aibou

Smash Master
Round 2 begins when u know who cleans his undies! in all seriousness sorry i was the only one who couldnt finish the match =( i tried but i shouldve tried harder. I shouldve been the one to make a good name for noobs X.X
Good luck to everyone!
It's okay. You can join my next one (which will be immediately after this one finishes) as long as you promise to get your match done on time okay?

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
It's okay. You can join my next one (which will be immediately after this one finishes) as long as you promise to get your match done on time okay?
Im honored that u would offer that. I cant answer for sure until i get more specifics (like date, rules,...if kazoo is there =P, i dun wanna accidentally promise to join a tourney that bans all of my main characters), but ill look into it. Im assuming winter break will be over which means ill be starting a new quarter of college.
btw is it possible for everyone to have a different color font..?

Aibou

Smash Master
Im honored that u would offer that. I cant answer for sure until i get more specifics (like date, rules,...if kazoo is there =P, i dun wanna accidentally promise to join a tourney that bans all of my main characters), but ill look into it. Im assuming winter break will be over which means ill be starting a new quarter of college.
Well of course, it's all up to you. I plan to have this tourney done and over with by the time Winter Break finishes. So my next one will probably be right after (though there will be a larger gap between rounds due to everyone going back to school and all).

And I don't understand your last question...

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
And I don't understand your last question...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

ha well i noticed u put color=silver somewhere in ur post and it made ur font that color so i wanted to do the same thing (since it defaults white). But i wasnt sure how. i guess thats a better way to say it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Good luck to everyone!
Son, no worries. Next time, you gotta work out things a little bit better. It happens to all of us.

I don't bite, seriously. Also, I wouldn't mind playing friendlies with you sometime.

On another note, I would like to play my round two match early. I have to leave for South Carolina on the 27th, so if I could get as many matches done early (including my semifinal match *knocks on wood*), that would be great.

Oh, and here's an updated bracket.

Aibou

Smash Master
Updated brackets and information in third post. Good luck everyone! Let Round 2 commence!

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I don't bite, seriously.
Except when you do
(e.g. your response to my first post in this thread)
;).

----

Alright, Mr. Storm. Since I gave you that early Christmas present by falling right into that fsmash for you, you had better go and kick the nice-man-who-vouched-for-me-even-though-he-didn't-know-me's buttocks for me.

Otherwise, I'll be mildly disappointed. Good luck, and remember: dsmash doesn't exist.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Alright, Mr. Storm. Since I gave you that early Christmas present by falling right into that fsmash for you
So now it's from the goodness of your heart?

you had better go and kick the nice-man-who-vouched-for-me-even-though-he-didn't-know-me's buttocks for me.
I have 6 and a half hours to prepare for Ganon's comeuppance.

Otherwise, I'll be mildly disappointed. Good luck, and remember: dsmash doesn't exist.
dsmash don exits.

The only time I will use it is if I expect the person to roll behind me after the second Jab. It worked on Aibou and Kofu, with amazing results.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm pretty sure it was the last Ike ditto we had.

I beat Twilight Prince, 2-0

Or rather, lag did.

GGs though.

Ninja'd by the man himself.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure it was the last Ike ditto we had.

Or rather, lag did.

GGs though.

Ninja'd by the man himself.
Ah, well I took a stock from you with the d-smash once too on Frigate Orpheon :p

And congratulations on your win :)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman

Or rather, lag did.
Darn right, you did. And you better keep winning, if you know what's good for ya'.

Because, you know, getting eliminated sucks.

lag sucks

So does not airdodging in time to dodge an Ike USmash when you're descending from the air. :p
Usmash nothin'. Try an fsmash on the edge of Smashville, then we'll talk.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Darn right, you did. And you better keep winning, if you know what's good for ya'.
I'm facing either Arch Knight or ATK TGK next round. I managed to beat Arch's MK with Sonic last time we Brawled, and I think the same goes for TGK - I know I won more matches than him in the only set we had. I'm certain this won't be an open-and-shut match, at least.

Because, you know, getting eliminated sucks.
At least I'm repping that Sonic in online tournies. No one seems to want to D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom