• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Nibai Impact 3, January 30-31st, Paris, France

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Original link :
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=695&p=11580#p11569

Venue :
Le 2001
11 Cour Débille
75011 Paris

Access:
http://www.le2001.abcsalles.com/prive/f ... u=2&iddem=

Photos:
http://www.le2001.abcsalles.com/prive/f ... em=&menu=7

The venue is close to the Voltaire subway station (9th line, "Léon Blum" exit).

Paris Subway map :
http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php

Planning :
•Saturday 30th January
- Brawl singles
- Melee singles
- Melee doubles
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 singles
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 doubles​

•Sunday 31st January

- Brawl doubles
- Soulcalibur 4 singles
- Tekken 6 singles
- Tekken 6 tags
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 singles
- Street Fighter 4 singles
- Street Fighter 4 doubles

The venue opens at 9:00AM, tournaments start at 11:00AM and will run up to 20:00 (8:00PM).
If you already paid the entry fee, you'll be able to enter at 8:00AM.

Bushido Impact is currently negociating with the owner of the venue to be able to stay there in the night from Saturday to Sunday, and still doesn't know if we'll be able to. :ohwell:

Fees :

10€ entry fee (12€ if you pay on the day of the tournament) :

- Super Smash Bros Brawl singles
- Super Smash Bros Mêlée singles
- Street Fighter 4 singles (Xbox360)
- Soulcalibur 4 singles (Xbox 360)
- Tekken 6 (Ps3)
- Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 singles

11€ entry fee (13€ if you pay on the day of the tournament) :

- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Ps3)
- Fifa 2010 (Ps3)

5€ entry fee (=10€ for each team) (6€ (12€/team) on the day of the tournament) :

- Super Smash Bros Brawl double
- Super Smash Bros Mêlée double
- Street fighter 4 double (ps3 et xbox360)

12 € per team (4 € per player)
- Team Tekken 6 format 3 vs 3

Cash Prize :

For 16 players, first wins 45 €, second 15 €
For 32, first 85 €, second 25 €
64 players : first 170 €, second 50 €
80 players : first 220 €, second 70 €
100 players, first 300 €, second 100 €
128 players (Maximum Allowed), first 350 €, second 170 €

Cash Prize PES and Fifa:
40 players, first 140 €, second 40 €

Players limit :

- 128 joueurs pour Ssbb simple
- 64 équipes pour Ssbb double
- 64 joueurs pour Ssbm simple
- 32 équipes pour Ssbm double
- 128 joueurs pour Street Fighter 4 simple
- 32 équipes pour Street Fighter 4 double
- 64 joueurs pour Soulcalibur 4 simple
- 64 joueurs pour Tekken 6 simple
- 32 équipes pour Tekken 6 3vs3
- 40 joueurs pour PES 2010
- 40 joueurs pour Fifa 2010
- 64 joueurs pour Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 simple
- 32 équipes pour Naruto Shippuden Clash of ninja Revolution 3 double

http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/inscription.php
Click on "Simple" for singles registration, and "Teams" for doubles (obviously).

Pseudonyme : Nickname
Adresse e-mail (évitez hotmail) : E-Mail Adress (no Hotmail)
Nom : Family name
Prénom : First name

Nom de l'équipe : Team name
Adresse e-mail du responsable de team (no hotmail) : Team leader e-mail
Pseudo joueur 1 (responsable) : Player 1 nickname
Pseudo joueur 2
Pseudo joueur 3**

** For TEKKEN VI en 3VS3 only

Then tick the games you want to attend.
IMPORTANT : If you want to attend Brawl doubles and an other doubles tournament, make the Brawl doubles registration alone, then register to the other games again.

If you want to pay in advance (and be able to enter the venue one hour earlier, and pay cheaper), either ask a French player to go and pay for you, then pay him/her back when you'll come.
You can pay at the video game shop called Hobby One.
15 boulevard Voltaire
75011 Paris

You can also send a cheque to
Lotfi Kendel
5 Impasse de la Motte Picquet
95190 Goussainville

at "Bushido Impact"'s order.

You can also use Paypal.
Paypal adress is bushido.impact@gmail.com, but you have to add the "commission" thingy when you pay through paypal. I never used it to pay Bushido so don't ask me how it works ^^;

Tournament Price - Commissions - Total
20 € - 0.93 €- 20.93 €
10 € - 0.59 € - 10.59 €

Rules
Brawl stages are currently being revised through pools over Bushido boards.

Melee

* No items
* 4 stocks
* 8 minutes
* DSR : You can pick the last stage on which you already won
* PSR : A time limit to pick your character/stage can be set
* A double blind pick can be asked
* Wobbling is forbidden
* Stalling is forbidden
* Pools are best of 3
* Bestof 3 for the first bracket set
* Brackets are then Bestof 5
* Finales are then Best of 7

o First match : Both players pick their characters at the same time (through double blind pick if needed).
o Following matches : The looser picks his stage, then the winner picks his character, then the looser picks his character

Stages :
*Random : Final Destination (FD), Dreamland 64 (DL64), Pokémon Stadium (PS)
*Counterpick : Yoshi's Story (YS), Fountain of Dreams (FoD), Battlefield (BF)

Brawl :
3 stocks
6:00 Time Limit
Items are OFF and NONE
DSR on
MK's infinite cape glitch is forbidden.
Stalling is forbidden. (Edge planking is considered as stalling)
Standing infinite chaingrabs are forbidden. This includes unavoidable grab releases to regrabs, and Dedede's standing CG.
UPDATE : ICs CG isn't banned anymore.

Poules : Still Best Of 1, only one character allowed. -_-; If we can get the venue for the night, I'll do my best to make the pools Best of 3 and any character.
Brackets : Best Of 3
Finales : Best Of 5

o First match : Both players pick their characters at the same time (through double blind pick if needed).
Stage striking between the neutral stages.
Each player can ban a stage.
o Following matches : The looser picks his stage, then the winner picks his character, then the looser picks his character

Current stages :

Neutrals :
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville

Counterpicks :

- Battleship Halberd
- Brinstar (Melee)
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
- Frigate Orpheon
- Lylat Cruise
- Norfair
- Rainbow Cruise
- Pokémon Stadium (Melee)

Note : A poll is currently running to decide weither Rainbow Cruise will be banned or not. This poll will end in the week before the tournament.
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=694

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Its better to put a limit on th IC CG than ban it (although im against it myself). If the IC CG is completely banned, then you shud ban DDD's and Falco's CG aswell.
Rules aside.

Im interested to come :D. Still waiting to know whether or not we'll be able to sleep at the venue. So let us know ok Achoral ^^

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I was thinking of a limit to the CG too when I was still favorable to their ban. Like, forbidding the Bthrow in the CG to make their CG limited by the length of the stage/plat-form. It sounds less dumb than the "3-regrabs-then-gtfo" rules imo. But well, in my future own tournaments, I won't ban it anyway, so who cares.
I couldnt have my word into that matter. I usually only bad standing infinites, without considering ICs CG as standing infinite. But here, that's what they decided.

Also Leon (who is a part from the Bushido Impact staff) would like to modify the DSR. He'll soon make a pool to make the rule sound more like "the winner can't pick the last stage on which he won" instead of "the winner can't pick a stage on which he already won".

Also, you can check this thread (and I even invite you to post on it, maybe it will bring more housing proposals) :
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=675
This is the thread in which I asked if parisian players could house Foreigners / non-Parisian French players.
For now, only Yamahou 2b said he could house 2 people, and Zulu might be able to house 1 person, and both said their English was veeeery awkward. lol

And about the night of the venue, don't worry, I'll let you know ASAP, because it's very important for me too (especially to turn Bo1 in pools into Bo3 -_-).

Tekk

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I remember now !Satanpuuu, one of the MANY, and MANY ICs we see at each BI's, went 1st, 3 stocking everyone.I also remember that the double grand finals was a 4 ICs 2v2.
Thanks Bushido.
Thanks.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't ban stuff. Maybe I'll come if can convince other ppl + get a carpool.

:059:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Got kinda interested since it had both games etc, then I saw "Any infinite chaingrab is forbidden. This includes standing infinites on Mothers and Wario, Dedede's, and Ice Climbers' chaingrab. The Bushido Impact staff has decided to forbid ICs' CG starting from this tournament... "

Thought it was bad alone with wobbling banned in melee at some tournaments, but banning chaingrabs at all in brawl is just scrubby. And banning the Marth/D3 stuff is just lol(but quite accepted for some strange reason),
Marths thing only means free edgeguard and like 5-6 more %, same as with charizards against Ness/Lucas...

And with a rule that unspecified (it´s even hard to judge if someone is wobbling in melee, dtiltvariation is escapable for example) ICs can just start using "hobbling".

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Grab release to regrab has never ever been allowed in France on mothers, because it's a skill-less infinite and pure nonsence.
In my tournaments, I usually just ban the standings on mothers (which can not only be done by Marth, btw) because you only need to mash your Z button to get a free 0 to death. There's no competition behind that. In France, yeah there is a lot of scrubs, but if you come, if you want to win, you'll have to play.

About wobbling in Melee, our Melee community has as much of pro-ban and anti-ban, though I rarely saw it allowed, I know a lot of players who don't want it to be banned. But I never saw any TO allowing it, Slhoka among them. And Slhoka is the one holding Melee in BIs, with me when he requires help, but as he's awesome and can run everything alone (and as Melee players that come to Bushidos are not that much), he doesn't need to ask me for help (it's actually often the other way around).
I play melee since TSL4 and never met any IC yet, so I'm not really in a position of discussing about it.

And about ICs CG in Brawl, well, as I said, there was a time I wanted it to be banned, but not anymore. Grabbing with them is just hard, also the CG is as well, althought it's inescapable and guaranteed 0 to death, it's not something you can do easily out of nowhere. There's skill behind that, and skill is required for competition, and skill is required to win.

A lot of French players are starting to complain about their CG being banned, so it might change (and I hope it will). At least if it doesn't get unbanned, I'll try to get what they mean by "their CG is banned", because it actually doesn't make much sence (that's why I was thinking of how they'd limit it) .

EDIT : After discussing, they decided to unban ICs' CG. ;)

Staco

Smash Champion
sounds interesting

Ill try to attend this with some other german players, maybe I will take Ice with me

hopefully its not too expensive, else I cant go, since I dont want to pay too much train coasts just to attend singles (doubles wont work, cause of school)

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Itudying got this then xD j/k, it sure will be interesting if we manage to come.

Any news about sleeping at the venue ??
And achoral, I registered on that forum you gave me, but my acc didn't got validated yet.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Itudying got this then xD j/k, it sure will be interesting if we manage to come.

Any news about sleeping at the venue ??
And achoral, I registered on that forum you gave me, but my acc didn't got validated yet.
Hasn't gotten.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Once I find someone to house me I'll register for this.

Smasher89: Kommer du 100%? I såfall kunne jeg tenkt meg å house/fly inn med deg så jeg venter med å lete etter noe før jeg hører fra deg.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Any chance we can do brawl doubles first and then brawl singles ?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Leon said that if players want so, it can be done.

About housing, Bushido (the president of the Bushido Impact association) can house five or six people at his house.

Also if you think of cancelling your trip, please say it ASAP, because Bushido is dealing with the f**** owner of the venue to be able to rent the venue on the night only for you.
And about knowing if the venue will be available on the night or not, Leon will know on Friday of this week.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Leon said that if players want so, it can be done.

About housing, Bushido (the president of the Bushido Impact association) can house five or six people at his house.

Also if you think of cancelling your trip, please say it ASAP, because Bushido is dealing with the f**** owner of the venue to be able to rent the venue on the night only for you.
And about knowing if the venue will be available on the night or not, Leon will know on Friday of this week.
This looks very promising ! Could you ask bushido to reserve those 5/6 spots for us dutchies ?? If the housing is certain, we can start planning our trip and stuff. We already find a bus to take. We only need to choose for a date to depart and leave (depart on friday/saturday and leave on sunday/monday)

About the bushido site. I registered there last week, but I still can't logg in there :\, so please let us know if bushido is able to house us from friday till monday (it could be shorter though)

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
When Leon told me Bushido told him he could house 5 or 6 people, he sounded sure. So I guess it should be possible. ^^

The housing at the venue will only be between the night of the Saturday to Sunday. And we'll know on Friday if it will be possible. :/

For now,
-Zulu can house 2 people
-Yamahou2b (a Peach mainer) can house 2 people too
-Slhoka -might- be able to house 6 or 7 people, but doesn't play Brawl much.

Also, Marcbri, if other spanish players come, there's someone from the Bushido Impact staff (Hermanovich) who knows Spanish. He has lived in Catalonia some years ago. But I don't know if he'll be here.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
-Slhoka -might- be able to house 6 or 7 people, but doesn't play Brawl much.
Actually, this "might be" tranformed into a "isn't" =(
I won't be able to house anyone, unless there's no other way to to do. Also, I hardly play Brawl and I live a bit far from the venue.

So I would be the very last choice for those looking for housing.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
It would be REALLY nice if those housing-spots were reserved for us Dutchies :)
And a quick question, because my French sucks and my mom translated it a little bit for me, the registration-mail I got said that in order to be fully registered, I've got to pay with Paypal or something in that fashion, is that really neccesary or can I just pay at the day of the tourney?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
If you all arrive on Friday at Gallieni, Leon will come to pick you up and lead you to Renegad's home (nearby), and you'll be able to pay the 10€ instead of 12.
If not, you'll pay directly at Bushido's house (duh).

@ Smasher89: Sorry, Leon told me Bushido hasn't called him back, even though he has been ringing him a lot recently...

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Aight the Dutchies are booked for this. It's gonna be Guvan, Mr R, LuLLo and me. Istudying can't make it unfortunately (stupid parents xD), so it's gonna be the 4 of us.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I still don't know who's gonna house us, or where we have to go at what time... etc :'(

Top Bottom