• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
You copy a few samples from the start loop point and paste them after the end loop point. Then you have this range of possible loop points. You just choose the one where the start is a multiple of 14336.

It's not always unnoticeable. Plus, why would you do something imperfectly when you could do it perfectly just as easily.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
I think the point is to do it without altering the audio.

The converter I gave a link to on the previous page aligns the loop point without altering the audio. It also fixes any existing brstm's without adding silence,
Given how small 14336 actually is on the sample scale, I highly doubt anyone's going to notice any of the silence added, it'll be over before the announcer starts counting down.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Blindly shoving the loop point to a multiple of 14336 works only for songs that were made to loop anyway. If you're doing something like a remix, it's possible that if it's not looped at a precise point, it won't sound right.

Like someone pointed out before, if you're working with a 44khz song (which is standard), you add less than one-third of a second of silence to the song to make it loop right. If you resample the song to 32khz to conform with Brawl's default songs, you're still adding less than half a second.

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
You copy a few samples from the start loop point and paste them after the end loop point. Then you have this range of possible loop points. You just choose the one where the start is a multiple of 14336.

It's not always unnoticeable. Plus, why would you do something imperfectly when you could do it perfectly just as easily.
Ah, I see now. That makes good sense to me.

Edit: So basically it's the same as my method except instead of adding silence onto the beginning, you copy everything between the old loop point and the new one and paste that onto the end. That makes sense.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Blindly shoving the loop point to a multiple of 14336 works only for songs that were made to loop anyway. If you're doing something like a remix, it's possible that if it's not looped at a precise point, it won't sound right.

Like someone pointed out before, if you're working with a 44khz song (which is standard), you add less than one-third of a second of silence to the song to make it loop right. If you resample the song to 32khz to conform with Brawl's default songs, you're still adding less than half a second.
And if you read my post that's not what I said

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
And if you read my post that's not what I said
When I asked if that's what it did, you said yes. "Basically, yeah," to be precise. Once you elaborated, sure, it became clear that's not what it does, but if you don't want to be misunderstood, try being clear from the beginning.

Anyone mind making this one?

clubland x-treme 5 - True Believer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI04Hu1F_og
Go read the OP, please. Tell me if you spot any big red letters.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Yay! Now I can make music too! Thanks BrawlBox!

Renard - Usual Battle Music by Leafbarrett - DEMO
That's right, isn't it?

EDIT: Warning, the demo link goes to FurAffinity... oi, I can't believe I actually need to post a warning about that... >_>

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: Warning, the demo link goes to FurAffinity... oi, I can't believe I actually need to post a warning about that... >_>
You don't. There's no need to accommodate the phobias and prejudices of every moron with an internet connection. If they can't figure out that they can hover over links before they click to see where it will take them, they deserve whatever they get.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
You don't. There's no need to accommodate the phobias and prejudices of every moron with an internet connection. If they can't figure out that they can hover over links before they click to see where it will take them, they deserve whatever they get.
3.Try to find a Youtube video or MP3 link containing the song so someone can preview it (this is especially important if your music is obscure, but it's just convenient for those who want to see what you're sharing).
Quite frankly it's reccomended in the first post to use youtube for your demos, and I found it as the first result of a youtube search.
And the download link for the song(Which was pretty good) lead to the same place the demo did.

Plus: Not all of furaffinity is family friendly, I don't come on smashboards to be linked to stuff I'd rather not explain to my roommates.
God, warn people with links like those.
Now I have to purge my internet history so I don't have furries ***ing up my computer.
That, though, is entirely uncalled for.

Owa5489

Smash Cadet
If the ratings are still being advised, I'd like to say,

Final Fantasy IX - Dark Messenger By Wander - needs the volume increased massively by about 40% I'd say. It's barely audible. I really wanted this soung but by the way it is its useless.

Mega Man 2 ★ Dr. Wily Stage - 20th Anniversary Techno Ver. By 112 is GREAT. But it could be increased in volume by about 10-15%.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - One-Winged Angel (looped) By Moosehunter is great. The way these brstms should be. Green star, well edited.

Some of these people aren't fully understanding how sound effects shouldn't be substantially louder than the BG music. For future posts, try to be aware guys, and keep up the great work!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I would also like to file a slightly urgent complaint about the quality of the Metroid Prime (both 1 and 2) OSTs.

About halfway through, the left speaker won't be synchronised with the right speaker anymore, causing an echo.

EDIT:

If anybody has any complaints about my BRSTMs, I'll see what I can do to touch them up.

Smash Apprentice
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Mugen Saiban - Aoi Shoudo By 112 - DEMO

Mugen Saiban is a remix of Cornered 2007, Guilty Love, The Great Revival, and Cornered 2001. I tried looping it dozens and dozens of time but it just didn't work out, so all I did was cut out the silence and left it as it is. The club feel and hard hitting beats compliments Port Town Aero Dive very well.

No, they have it, they just haven't posted it in here.
You can post BRSTMs here made by others, just be sure to give credit where credit is due.

could someone do monster hunter tri intro
This is the second time you did this, can't you read or tell this isn't a request thread, you dumb ****?

Shadow118

Smash Rookie
i have music you can add

Smash Bros.:

Super Smash Bros. Melee....Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Planet Corneria By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee....Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Jungle Gardens By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee....Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Great Bay Shrine By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra Music) - Dr. Mario By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Fountain of Dreams By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Pokemon Medley By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Planet Venom By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music - Yoshis Story By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Fire Emblem By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Green Greens By Shadow118 - DEMO

Super Smash Bros. Melee...Smashing Live! (Live Orchestra music) - Rainbow Cruise By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic:

Sonic R - Radical City (Vocals) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Regal Ruin (vocal) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Reactive Factory (vocal) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Radiant Emerald (vocal) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Resort Island (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Radical City (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Regal Ruin (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Reactive Factory (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Radiant Emerald (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Super Sonic Racing (Instrumental) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic R - Number One (Ending) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Crush 40 & Bentley Jones - Open Your Heart (Crush 40 vs. Bentley Jones remix) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Metal City By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Babylonian By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Splash Canyon By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Egg Factory By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Green Cave By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Get Ready for the Big Event By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Sand Ruins By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of Digital Dimension By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - High Flying Groove By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Catch Me If You Can By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Survival Step By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Theme of SEGA Carnival By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Sonic Speed Riders (Electro Express Mix) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Sonic Riders - Catch Me If You Can (Rockin Beats Mix) By Shadow118 - DEMO

i have more,but ill upload more later

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
YESZ! I think I found a way around my volume woes. Using BrawlBox seemed to have resulted in a louder song than using Dantarion's tool. I'm going to test with another song to confirm (an F-Zero X song should do nicely, I've noticed that they're really quiet for some reason. Even the ones Nintendo did are quiet).

Gallade64

Smash Apprentice
New download locations for my Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody BRSTMs:

Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Alice Margatroid's Theme - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Aya Shameimaru's Theme - Wind God Girl By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Iku Nagae's Theme - Crimson in the Black Sea ~ Legendary Fish By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Komachi Onozuka's Theme - Higan Retour ~ Riverside View By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Marisa Kirisame's Theme - Vessel of Stars ~ Casket of Star By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Patchouli Knowledge's Theme - Locked Girl ~ Girl's Secret Room By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Reimu Hakurei's Theme - Mystic Oriental Love Consultation By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Reisen Udongein Inaba's Theme - Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Remilia Scarlet's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Ruined Hakurei Shrine - The Ground's Color is Yellow By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Sakuya Izayoi's Theme - Flowering Night By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Suika Ibuki's Theme - Broken Moon By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Tenshi Hinanai's Theme - Catastrophe in Bhava-agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (Original) By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Youmu Konpaku's Theme - Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Yukari Yakumo's Theme - Night Falls ~ Evening Star By Gallade64 - DEMO
Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme - Bloom nobly, cherry blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life By Gallade64 - DEMO

Top Bottom