• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Katsucon 10, Lets Goes. -_^b

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm going to Katsucon 2010 and it should be an awesome time, chilling with friends, meeting new friends, smash, and checking out cosplay. -_^b

I have a hotel room lined up for the convention right down the street of the venue itself, check it out. The details are in the URL:

http://www.onetravelsource.com/hote...ber=1&CheckAvailability=Yes&Submit2=More+Info

I can only get this room until next week, so I need to know who is definitely coming to room here.

I got:
BMX
Forte(oh snaps)

If I can get 10 people, we can share the room with $46 dollars per person. I'm sorry, but this is the cheapest I can find, to be honest.

Hit me up if you are coming.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
This title is misleading, I know you mean Katsucon 2010 but it's actually Katsu 16 this year.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Uhh, staying in the gaylord with 8 people in the room is about the same amount, it wasn't sold out yesterday when I had my friend get a room. I'm just saying if you can get in at the gaylord that would be smarter since apparently its about the same price AND thats where its happening.

But yeah, i'm telling all my friends in my room that it'll be 45-50...

Top Bottom