• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
No More Heroes - Rank Up (short) By hypersonic65 - DEMO
The link for this one is broken, I'm afraid... which is a **** shame. :(
Edit: Fixed!

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, it occurs to me it's been about a week and a half since Cyber updated the list...
Do we have another drought on the way?
He told me I could stop after December 23rd, but if this goes on I'll probably pick it up again.

Also: CONTINUUM SHIFT.

Shadow118

Smash Rookie
i have most of my music back up (excluding some of the Scatman songs)

more music:

Soul Calibur II:

Soul Calibur II - Unwavering Resolve By Shadow118 - DEMO

Soul Calibur II - Destiny Awaits No One By Shadow118 - DEMO

Soul Calibur II - Eternal Struggle By Shadow118 - DEMO

Soul Calibur II - Sword Of the Patriot By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al:

Weird Al - Dare To Be Stupid By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Polkamon By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Achy Breaky Song By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Lasagna By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Eat It By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Amish Paradise By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Angry White Boy Polka By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Alternative Polka By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Boheimian Polka By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Polka Power By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Polka Party By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Polkas On 45 By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - Polka Your Eyes Out By Shadow118 - DEMO

Weird Al - The Hot Rocks Polka By Shadow118 - DEMO

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
I have just obtained a gamerip of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

:)

Edit: The Muramasa OST was recently(?) released, so I'll try to get all the brstms tagged within the week.

GreenGhost21

Smash Cadet
Nutcasenightmare - Epic Roll By GreenGhost21 - DEMO

Syobon Action - Land (titerman) By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (0:00)
Syobon Action - Underground (spelunk) By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (0:39)
Syobon Action - Castle (makaimura) By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (1:17)

Karoshi/Karoshi 2.0 - Phunq By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (MP3)
Karoshi 2.0 - Anti-Sad Song By GreenGhost21 - DEMO
Karoshi 2.0 - Sandwich Store Loop By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (MP3)
Karoshi 2.0 - What, No Universe? By GreenGhost21 - DEMO (MP3)

I'll be uploading some Rhythm Tengoku songs at a rate of 3-5 a day.
This is just the appetizer. :lick:
Sorry about Epic Roll being so quiet. I can't change anything about the MP3s, because Audacity doesn't recognize L.A.M.E. :urg:

Anyhoo, time for the main course!

Rhythm Tengoku - Remix 6 By GreenGhost21 - DEMO
Rhythm Tengoku - Remix 8 By GreenGhost21 - DEMO
Rhythm Tengoku - Honey Sweet Angel of Love By GreenGhost21 - DEMO
Rhythm Tengoku - WISH - Can't Wait For You By GreenGhost21 - DEMO

Gottagobye

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
As promised, the Muramasa brstms are now tagged. There's one that isn't; I think it's the Game Over theme. Ten brstms turned out to be duplicates and were deleted, leaving 58 tracks.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade - Complete perfectly looped soundtrack By Vyse - DEMO
Recommended listening: Dusky B, Magnificent Palace B, Deep Mountain A... too many to name

The link leads to a Mediafire folder, not a single pack. The demo playlist is incomplete, but it's getting there.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Can anybody tell me how to check the db level in Audacity? >.>
I'd like to know this too, or if there's another program that would do this for me. I'd like to get the 2 songs that I had to take down back up at a proper volume, along with making other ones louder too.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Wow, awesome job doing the full soundtrack!

I've gone through the first post to bring things up to date. Links should all work now. Cheers!

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
I've gone through the first post to bring thing up to date. Links should all work now. Cheers!
<3
I'm doing a bit of a long term thing too, in brstms.
About half way through, you'll see it in a week or so.
Edit: Requests completed today
Planet Puzzle League - Lip's Theme(Original Ver.) by BaconLegs - DEMO
Planet Puzzle League - Photosynthesis by BaconLegs - DEMO
Planet Puzzle League - Physics Engine by BaconLegs - DEMO
Planet Puzzle League - Apeiron by BaconLegs - DEMO I spelled this one wrong in the filename :laugh:
Planet Puzzle League - Credits by BaconLegs - DEMO

Irg

Smash Cadet
Mega Man X5 - Izzy Glow / Shining Hotarunicus Stage (Laser Lab ~ Fortress Lab Infiltration!) By Irg - DEMO
Mega Man X5 - Grizzly Slash / Crescent Grizzly Stage (Weapons Stockpile ~ Chase the Truck!) By Irg - DEMO
Mega Man X5 - Squid Adler / Volt Kraken Stage (Power Plant ~ Electric Trap!) By Irg - DEMO
Mega Man X7 - Burning Water ~ Kombinat/Lava Factory Stage (Flame Hyenard) By Irg - DEMO
Mega Man X7 - Underground ~ Tunnel Base Stage (Vanishing Gungaroo) By Irg - DEMO
Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero TELOS - Cannon Ball By Irg - DEMO

I was hoping to do most of X5&7's soundtrack, but I've been sick and lazy the past few days. Also, Cannon Ball isn't perfectly looped, but it's about as close as I could get (probably shouldn't be that noticeable). Haven't tested these in-game yet, so let me know if there's anything wrong.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Wow, awesome job doing the full soundtrack!

I've gone through the first post to bring things up to date. Links should all work now. Cheers!
You missed mine, at least. :ohwell: (If you click on the arrow next to Shadic below, it takes you straight to the post!
Well, I've taken a bunch from this topic. May as well give something back!

These are all directly from the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn ISO. Thus, they should be perfect.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Wheeling Corby By Shadic - DEMO
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - The Strong By Shadic - DEMO
That's it for now. May have more later. Stuff in the ISO isn't named very conveniently.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
...I'm not sure if CyberGlitch meant he updated the OP.

I thought he meant that... but nothing I did is there, either. Or anything that other people did.

Dunce

Smash Rookie
Umm couple of quick questions sorry for asking now
I have a bit of confusion on putting either the band name or the anime from where it came from
or like wise with a band name and the name of the game do i put the name of the band or the anime/game from where the song is played as well?
also(and sry if this is a redundant question) when does the main page get updated?

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Updates usually happen around the full moon, which my wear-pig transformation forces me to be stuck at my computer with nothing better to do. I am more busy than I was when I started this topic, but updates will come as I find the time. Vyse is also doing MAJOR help in adding people's submissions to the list.

Alright, next I need to add the two custom music wikis to the links section.

If school doesn't burden me much, and we get things caught up on this topic...and I recover information that is backed up on another friend's hard drive, I think I'll be starting up the Custom Stage Pack project again.

One thing I've requested from the regular submitters here is to add the music for the original Smash Bros to the list. Ideally, I'd like to integrate it into the Old Skool pack, which will include the original multiplayer stages. This is an informal request, but if you feel up to it, I'd be much obliged.

Smash Apprentice

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to know this too, or if there's another program that would do this for me. I'd like to get the 2 songs that I had to take down back up at a proper volume, along with making other ones louder too.
Looks like you don't use Audacity (or Goldwave for that matter) to get the music volume. You use MP3Gain to figure it out, and then you would use Audacity's Amplify function to bring the song up (or down) to 94 dB. Naturally this only works on mp3 files so you'll want to check the volume before you edit the song (ie. cutting off any excess parts). Guess I should have read Vyse's guide but in my defense I couldn't load the page until very recently for whatever reason. Unfortunately, increasing the volume more than the amount first shown when using Amplify results in clipping, which sucks for songs that can't reach the 94dB w/o clipping (about half of the F-Zero X songs that I made).

I'd like to point out that the link for Pokemon Colosseum - Vs. Battle 2 (R/S/E gym leader remix) By The-Truth is dead and Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver - Johto Gym Leader and Elite Four Battle By Vyse doesn't loop quite perfectly (I'd rate it with a silver star thingy).

Edit: You would think that 92.3dB would be close enough to be usable in Brawl but it's not. Why does this stuff keep happening?...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hum...I'm kinda lazy to find MP3's / rip from YouTube.

So if anybody wants a new idea...here it is.

For Olimar's Victory Theme, start off with End of Day (Good Haul) from the Pikmin days, and then have it go into Day Results, and loop that.

Hope this is interesting to you!

Top Bottom